Guest co2017

muslim women

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Guest co2017 said:

What is the best thing about being a Muslim for women?

I am a brother. I think I can answer your question. I have a HUGE respect to Muslim women who cover themselves in summer and try to be down to earth. Whenever I walk in street and I see a Muslim woman, I try to go to sunlight part and let her to pass shadow part of the walk-way. I know it's hard for them and they do that because they love Allah.

Back to your question, the biggest benefit of being a Muslim woman is the respect that they receive from other Muslims.

On 8/26/2017 at 7:50 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I am a brother. I think I can answer your question. I have a HUGE respect to Muslim women who cover themselves in summer and try to be down to earth. Whenever I walk in street and I see a Muslim woman, I try to go to sunlight part and let her to pass shadow part of the walk-way. I know it's hard for them and they do that because they love Allah.

Back to your question, the biggest benefit of being a Muslim woman is the respect that they receive from other Muslims.

l just had a DeutscheWelle documentary program on in the background. The subject was "Miss Germany" competitions. The emphasis was on the work the program directors do. l had to laugh sometimes. These useless girls had not only the usual photo-shoots and parade drills, but in the program the one woman director was teaching these (l think l'd need word approval) s   Table Manners.  :hahaha:  ln an interview spot she he even told an old story about one girl who "stabbed a wurst and then ate around the fork". :tongueangry: <---"Disgusting"

ln one of the few things feminists berated in the early 1970s l agreed with was "beauty pageants". The only difference is in the emphasis. Feminists say pageants 'demean' women'; while l say 'it is the kind of women themselves'.

Thank you for all of your gracious responses. As a Christian woman, I find total freedom in the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ. He justifies by His sacrifice on the cross. He is the only reason I find life. Do you find life in your faith? 

On 10/2/2017 at 4:10 AM, co2017 said:

Thank you for all of your gracious responses. As a Christian woman, I find total freedom in the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ. He justifies by His sacrifice on the cross. He is the only reason I find life. Do you find life in your faith? 

Not only life but afterlife also :)

Alhumdulilah...

Fakeha,

Thank you for your response. What is the life you find in Islam? Christ grants ; peace, forgiveness, love, joy. What is it you are given by Muhammad ? Christ promises eternity of joy and being in the face to face presence of God Almighty. What are you promises under Islam?

20 minutes ago, co2017 said:

What is it you are given by Muhammad ? Christ promises eternity of joy and being in the face to face presence of God Almighty. What are you promises under Islam?

Muhammed, pbuh, is not analogous to the Christian rendition of Jesus. Muslims are strictly monotheist; trinity doesn't make sense to us. Rather than trying to convert people with this wishy washy emotional stuff that isn't working, (you only think it will because you don't know about Islam,) try appealing to our logic. Please explain "original sin" and trinity, to start. 

To answer your question, we are promised that Allah is most gracious and most merciful.

Fakeha,

Thank you for your response. What is the life you find in Islam? Christ grants ; peace, forgiveness, love, joy. What is it you are given by Muhammad ? Christ promises eternity of joy and being in the face to face presence of God Almighty. What are you promises under Islam?

WOW! You sound angry! Peace? I guess you don't have that!

The trinity is the Father Son and the Holy Spirit. 3 parts. One God. He is the only Living and Righteous Lord.

Original sin? The first to sin were Adam and Eve. They had total freedom except to eat od the tree of good and evil. This was where sin came into the world. All is damaged because of sin. Redemption and salvation are only found through the blood of Jesus Christ. Only Christ can save from sin. he can gie you freedom and make your life so much more than anything imaginable without Him.

On 10/16/2017 at 2:47 AM, co2017 said:

Only Christ can save from sin. he can gie you freedom and make your life so much more than anything imaginable without Him.

So are you saved??? Or will you be forgiven after you commit all sin??

Sorry for late response..

@Fakeha I am saved from my past transgressions by asking the Lord Jesus to forgive me. He is the only one able to save from sin. Future sin is forgiven when we repent. Once Jesus has covered it with His precious blood, it is no more. He sees it never again. Thank God for His wonderful gift. He took my place on the cross. His love and forgiveness is great and perfect.

On 10/8/2017 at 8:03 PM, co2017 said:

What are you promises under Islam?

:bismillah:

Safety from The expelled Satan

Indeed, there is for him(Satan) no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.16-99

Return of every right full deed..

Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds.18-30

After life blessings

Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place. 18-31

Guidance

Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein. 2-257

Forgiveness

Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds [that] for them there is forgiveness and great reward. 5-9

(Allah don't need blood to vanish our sins)

Mercy of Allah

So as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, their Lord will admit them into His mercy. That is what is the clear attainment. 45-30