Rate this topic

28 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

It's actually the opposite, the Burmese govt. is allied with China, the West intervening on humanitarian grounds would be to curb that influence and claim to act as humanitarians in the same way NATO did in Kosovo, when they claimed they bravely liberated it from the Serbs, only to then benefit from it themselves. I don't think you can trust any govt. to do anything about this, the best we can hope for is a resolution that can lead to peace, bombs dropping down will not serve any purpose other than to protect other interests. 

This Help Myanmar hype is even supported on FB when someone wants to upload a profile pic one can decorate it with texts in support of Myanmar Rohingya muslims.

If even FB is involved than it's definitely something fishy.

The West is desperately trying to get the muslims at their side so that we do the dirty work for them believing it's in our own benefit.

Edited by Faruk

1 hour ago, Faruk said:

This Help Myanmar hype is even supported on FB when someone wants to upload a profile pic one can decorate it with texts in support of Myanmar Rohingya muslims.

If even FB is involved than it's definitely something fishy.

The West is desperately trying to get the muslims at their side so that we do the dirty work for them believing it's in our own benefit.

Hmm yes, something strange is going on because this has been happening for years now but suddenly all these western outlets are highlighting it...

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is the best of planners.

InshaAllah whatever happens it will end up being in favor of the oppressed and the ones who resist and against the ones who oppress.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:39 PM, Sindbad05 said:

This wasn't an issue before Aang San Suu Kyi's coming to office. How such issue becomes apparent when she joined the office and secondly, why did she reject Chinese request to help Bangladesh and Mayanmar solve this crisis. It seems she is playing some sort of game within her country. 

What I understand concerning leaders, and/or future planned/made (cast) up leaders, is that they all is conditioned since their born to be a leader but they only act alone with huge other player (with so many interest), so huge so that usually they are affected (in attitude, behavior and then making decision) by the information from those huge other player (which in reality act as husband/wife, child, friend, families etc). This is what I see in Aang San Suu Kyi.

1 hour ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Some interestng background to the this crisis,

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/13/west-nothing-rohingya-crisis-myanmar/

All the Best,

David

Libya, Iraq and Syria were framed as humanitarian but there were economic interests involved obviously at the heart of it. As for Burma, well since the govt is allied with China, intervention would serve the western powers interests in that it would serve to weaken China. Liberal imperialists are liars, there's no calls for intervention in Yemen or in Gaza, why you wonder? Probably because it has nothing to do with their humanity to begin with, all these think tanks and organisations that call for this are tied to special interest groups. I don't think America needs to "help" the Muslim world, I just wish it would stop arming countries in direct violation of its own laws, so that the Muslim world can resolve its differences and I'm not saying it will happen if America leaves, but the presence of foreign troops is there to prevent any kind of resolving of differences.

Edited by Mohamed1993

1 hour ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Some interestng background to the this crisis,

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/13/west-nothing-rohingya-crisis-myanmar/

All the Best,

David

When civilians are being targeted, with proof, from an army, there is not value in some random indian on the internet saying their edgy opinion.

Or did the women who got raped and the infants who got killed attack the government?

10 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

When civilians are being targeted, with proof, from an army, there is not value in some random indian on the internet saying their edgy opinion.

Or did the women who got raped and the infants who got killed attack the government?

Targeting of civilians, raping women, slaughtering children is reprehensible and disgusting, but bear in mind brother, there is something very fishy when western media reports on these things, they always have an agenda. I want the crisis to stop and I think it should be done diplomatically, but I would never support NATO or the US intervening militarily, they will not do it because they care about people. Would you? 

Just now, Mohamed1993 said:

Targeting of civilians, raping women, slaughtering children is reprehensible and disgusting, but bear in mind brother, there is something very fishy when western media reports on these things, they always have an agenda. I want the crisis to stop and I think it should be done diplomatically, but I would never support NATO or the US intervening militarily, they will not do it because they care about people. Would you? 

Thats not what the article, shared and commented on, is discussing.

I have absolutely zero trust in the sincerity of NATO or the US government in any action they may take.

11 hours ago, myouvial said:

What I understand concerning leaders, and/or future planned/made (cast) up leaders, is that they all is conditioned since their born to be a leader but they only act alone with huge other player (with so many interest), so huge so that usually they are affected (in attitude, behavior and then making decision) by the information from those huge other player (which in reality act as husband/wife, child, friend, families etc). This is what I see in Aang San Suu Kyi.

A person is not a leader if he ignores what harms are being done to minorities. Leaders are built with characters and characters are built through humanitarianism. Aang San Suu Kyi never issued a single statement against killings of hundreds of Muslims. 

11 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

A person is not a leader if he ignores what harms are being done to minorities. Leaders are built with characters and characters are built through humanitarianism. Aang San Suu Kyi never issued a single statement against killings of hundreds of Muslims. 

She is completely in denial about it. Completely denies it happening.

Hello,

I am not justifying anything.  However, the general news narrative is the Rohingya Muslims were a peaceful group minding their own business.  And, they were pounced upon by evil bloodthirsty Hindus.  When ever I see such "good versus evil" journalism I do a little investigating.

I think Aang San Suu Kyi view is obvious.  She does not believe Muslims and Hindus can live together in the Rakhine State.  Therefore, she is ignoring the atrocities that are occurring during their removal.

All the Best,

David

6 hours ago, IbnSina said:

She is completely in denial about it. Completely denies it happening.

Lolz, her denial has no value since there are confessions of criminals like that  monk is legalising Muslim killings. 

Politicians are born to lie, it's Mechavallian politics bro.