Rate this topic

ejROkIg.png

Salam aleykum,

Brothers and sisters, please take a moment out of your days to learn about or remind yourself about the suffering of our Rohingya muslim brothers and sisters in Myanmar that are systematically being killed and oppressed by the extremist buddhist government and its soldiers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/burma-rohingya-muslim-babies-children-slaughtered-knives-massacre-genocide-un-warns-a7561711.html

"One mother recounted in the report how her five-year-old daughter was trying to protect her from rape when a man “took out a long knife and killed her by slitting her throat”, while in another case an eight-month-old baby was reportedly killed while his mother was gang-raped by five security officers."

And... this is just from today:

"Burma: 400 killed amid 'massacre' of Rohingya Muslims, army says"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/urma-rohingya-muslims-killed-massacre-highlands-armed-forces-army-soldiers-terror-a7924411.html

So many of these supposedly "muslims" from all over the world travelling to join daesh(la) over time, because they worry about the state of islam, where are these hypocrite takfiris now?

They speak of shia death squads in Iraq who come and kill sunni muslims, what about these sunni muslims? Their care does not reach to Burma? May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى curse all self serving hypocrites.

Brothers and sisters, please share these poor oppressed peoples situation, nobody is going to care if nobody knows, why such silence on their state?

Please pray for the faraj of our beloved Imam(ajf) and for the return of justice.

Salam

Are you from Burma?

May God help and save all the oppressed. It is really sad. How can they be such cruel to kill an innocent defenseless baby???Why did security officers do it? Why doesnt UN help them? Can muslims from Burma emigrate to save their lives? I know it is very difficult but sometimes you have to choose between the bad and the worse.

This is very sad and have been years like this. I wonder why no Muslim countries can make deal with the government to protect these Muslims, this is just increasing. May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى protect the Muslims from hand of injustice. 

Surah Al-Burooj, Verse 10:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَتَنُوا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَتُوبُوا فَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ الْحَرِيقِ

Surely (as for) those who persecute the believing men and the believing women, then do not repent, they shall have the chastisement of hell, and they shall have the chastisement of burning.

(English - Shakir)

Woah just imagine if the same amount of non-Muslims were killed by a Muslim.

This would be the reaction:

Profile pictures changed, candles lit, Trump starts tweeting, "Koran is a book of violence", "mosques preach hatred", hijab women beaten etc...

I have lost hope in humanity. May all these hypocrites burn in hell.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

On 9/2/2017 at 4:36 AM, shadow_of_light said:

Salam

Are you from Burma?

May God help and save all the oppressed. It is really sad. How can they be such cruel to kill an innocent defenseless baby???Why did security officers do it? Why doesnt UN help them? Can muslims from Burma emigrate to save their lives? I know it is very difficult but sometimes you have to choose between the bad and the worse.

Ws,

No, but I am from earth and one of the sons of Adam(as), just like they are.

They try to emigrate to Bangladesh but they wont allow them there either, they are truly without any friends, their only friend is the friend of the oppressed, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. 

Please pray for them and make your friends and family aware of their situation:

3 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

What is going on in Burma right now is absolutely sickening. If only most Muslims cared about this even one tenth as much as they care about Palestine.

I wonder why the rest of Muslims are not helping, because of the different race?

16 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

I wonder why the rest of Muslims are not helping, because of the different race?

No idea. Maybe they find it easier to get worked up about situations involving Jews. Apparently Bangladesh, who you think would be helping the Rohingya, want good relations with Burma, and are in fact trying to stop refugees crossing the border.

I think another problem is that Burma aren't allowing journalists into the country, so there is a lack of visual imagery that helps stir people's emotions.

This is ridiculous beyond words. 

The world is like a pipe with many leaks. There's already things going on in the Middle East, and Africa, and Europe, and the subcontinent...and now Burma too? And where else next?

There's too many leaks to manage, and fixing one won't help if others are still there. The pipe seems unfixable. But we need water to survive. So it's truly life and death. We have to handle this somehow.

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal. There are those who do not realize that one day we all must die. But those who do realize this settle their quarrels."
-- Dhp I 5-6 (Buddhist Scripture)

He (Burmese Bin Laden- "Wirathu") speaks Nonsense, Irrelevant without any proper investigation!
Evil and extremism exists. it doesn't has any shape or form like that of a religion. It just Exists! 
Whether it is Zionism, Buddhism, RSSism, Trumpism, Wahhabism, all these ism's are nothing but driven by the same ideology, The ideology of hatred and narcissism.
" I am the only creed entitled for all good."
A religion that preaches Hate is a Curse to Mankind.
And these pseudo religions actually takeover the skin of existing peaceful religions and Do whatever they want in the name of that religion.
We should never claim that "Buddhists are insane". No, its not the case. The True Buddhists are opposing this just like True Muslims are opposing any Middle Eastern War setup and catalyzed by Global Powers.
Suu Kyi doesn't represents Buddhism. She is just a Politician.
Her stance on this issue should not be counted as a trademark of overall Buddhist consensus.

Dalai Lama has repeatedly condemned the attack and also has appealed Suu Kyi to take serious and immediate actions to stabilize the situation but she has rather been silent and inactive to his appeal.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/18/buddhist-monk-spreads-hatred-burma

Really, it is very sad that Rohngaya Muslims are victims of huge catastrophe but no any country including Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia has asked China to influence Myanmar's government to stop these atrocities. Really a shameful moment for us all Muslims. 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Really, it is very sad that Rohngaya Muslims are victims of huge catastrophe but no any country including Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia has asked China to influence Myanmar's government to stop these atrocities. Really a shameful moment for us all Muslims. 

The rohingaya are "in-the-path" of an oil pipeline plan.  [kinda like Native-Americns being "in-the-path" of railroads, wagon trails, mines, ... ]

The news 04Sept said 87,000 have fled.

12 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

The rohingaya are "in-the-path" of an oil pipeline plan.  [kinda like Native-Americns being "in-the-path" of railroads, wagon trails, mines, ... ]

The news 04Sept said 87,000 have fled.

It makes some sense. Israel is supplying arms to the massacres.