Golden-crowned

Translating Farsi Article into English

Salam, every one.

I'm a Ph.D candidate in Architecture who is doing research and writing ISI Articles. 

Since I'm studying in Iran and I've always lived here, I'm not very good in writing article in English.  Although we have learned English for many years but writing a scholarly article with out mistakes seems very difficult to me. 

I knew someone who helped me but he is not helping me anyone so I have been left with out help. :cry:

Therefore, If anyone ( who is educated ) is willing to help me, please let me know. 

I can pay for the time you take or I can go to shrine pray for you (since I am living in Mashhad) or even both! :cryhappy:

Tanx a lot 

p.s: it is not necessary that you know Farsi. I  write articles and you just correct the mistakes. 

17 minutes ago, Golden-crowned said:

Salam, every one.

I'm a Ph.D candidate in Architecture who is doing research and writing ISI Articles. 

Since I'm studying in Iran and I've always lived here, I'm not very good in writing article in English.  Although we have learned English for many years but writing a scholarly article with out mistakes seems very difficult to me. 

I knew someone who helped me but he is not helping me anyone so I have been left with out help. :cry:

Therefore, If anyone ( who is educated ) is willing to help me, please let me know. 

I can pay for the time you take or I can go to shrine pray for you (since I am living in Mashhad) or even both! :cryhappy:

Tanx a lot 

p.s: it is not necessary that you know Farsi. I  write articles and you just correct the mistakes. 

Salam :) man mitonam kamak konam

On 9/1/2017 at 12:35 AM, Mohammad Hussain said:

My name is Mohammad Hussain and I am ready to help.

I'm pursuing B.tech from University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun,India.

tanx so much . but I think you dono farsi. so it will be difficult to help me in this matter.