Salam, every one.

I'm a Ph.D candidate in Architecture who is doing research and writing ISI Articles. 

Since I'm studying in Iran and I've always lived here, I'm not very good in writing article in English.  Although we have learned English for many years but writing a scholarly article with out mistakes seems very difficult to me. 

I knew someone who helped me but he is not helping me anyone so I have been left with out help. :cry:

Therefore, If anyone ( who is educated ) is willing to help me, please let me know. 

I can pay for the time you take or I can go to shrine pray for you (since I am living in Mashhad) or even both! :cryhappy:

Tanx a lot 

p.s: it is not necessary that you know Farsi. I  write articles and you just correct the mistakes. 

17 minutes ago, Golden-crowned said:

Salam, every one.

I'm a Ph.D candidate in Architecture who is doing research and writing ISI Articles. 

Since I'm studying in Iran and I've always lived here, I'm not very good in writing article in English.  Although we have learned English for many years but writing a scholarly article with out mistakes seems very difficult to me. 

I knew someone who helped me but he is not helping me anyone so I have been left with out help. :cry:

Therefore, If anyone ( who is educated ) is willing to help me, please let me know. 

I can pay for the time you take or I can go to shrine pray for you (since I am living in Mashhad) or even both! :cryhappy:

Tanx a lot 

p.s: it is not necessary that you know Farsi. I  write articles and you just correct the mistakes. 

Salam :) man mitonam kamak konam

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• No dear, understanding of Prophet S.A.W, the issue is exactly what i wrote.  For Shaba e Karam R.A who have done this there is nothing but utmost respect in my heart. But what to do?  Quran says "Ya aiy u  hul munafiqoon" and i wonder who are  these people? And be very clear my discussion is not about specific few but general perception about Sahaba R.A karam. That they can't do wrong ! These are harsh realities that even when a person like Molana Maddodi tried  to discuss, he was labeled Kafir and what not. To sum it up there is a  slogan: -Shan e Sahaba R.A zinda bad, qatil e Zahra S.A murdabad-
    • Brief History of Fourteen Infallibles https://www.al-islam.org/brief-history-fourteen-infallibles PUBLISHER(S):  World Organization for Islamic Services (WOFIS)   CATEGORY:  Prophet Muhammad The 12 Imams TOPIC TAGS:  TWELVE IMAMS AHLULBAYT IMAMAH FOURTEEN INFALLIBLES PROGENY OF MUHAMMAD EARLY ISLAMIC HISTORY BIOGRAPHY PERSON TAGS:  Prophet Muhammad Fatima Al-Zahra Imam Ali (a) Imam Hassan Mujtaba (a) Imam Husayn (a) Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a) Imam Muhammad Baqir (a) Imam Jafar Sadiq (a) Imam Musa Kazim (a) Imam Ali Reza (a) Imam Muhammad Taqi Imam Ali Naqi (a) Imam Hasan Askari (a) Imam Mahdi (a)
    • As-Sahifa Al-Kamilah Al-Sajjadiyya The Psalms of Islam AUTHOR(S):  Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a) https://www.al-islam.org/sahifa-al-kamilah-sajjadiyya-imam-zain-ul-abideen PUBLISHER(S):  Muhammadi Trust of Great Britain and Northern Ireland A collection of supplications and whispered prayers composed by the great-grandson of the Prophet (s). Includes supplication for the Coming of the Month of Ramadhan, and supplication for Bidding Farewell to the Month of Ramadhan. At the end there is also the famous Treatise on Rights that explains beautifully the rights in an Islamic point of view. CATEGORY:  Supplications TOPIC TAGS:  SUPPLICATIONS SAHIFAH SAJJADIYYAH PERSON TAGS:  Imam Ali Zaynul Abidin (a)
    • http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753  
    • This suggestion really depends on how likely you will get a broken jaw. You can do mutah with a no-sex arrangement. [And with the change in Australian law, say you will do it with a girl if necessary --suggested as scare-tactic.] Now, a similar situation was/is near me. The oldest is constantly abused by her father (he is on medication). Here is one  small  example: After she graduated college -and she lived ate home while attending- she got into medical school where she then lived about 200 miles away. Once when she was home, her father got hold of her smart phone and started calling everyone on her contact list to ask about any sexual activity, drinking and so forth. The list included her advisor.