Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

It's night time for me and sometimes I feel like ones crawling on me so like I feel myself to make sure. Sometimes I think I should seek therapy for this common, I can't be a soldier of the imam if a tiny bug absolutely terrifies me. 

Lol man I don't understand how some people find tiny cockroaches scary, but are fine with dogs.

I can touch any cockroach easily, but I am terrified of dogs. 

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Lol man I don't understand how some people find tiny cockroaches scary, but are fine with dogs.

I can touch any cockroach easily, but I am terrified of dogs. 

Dogs aren't so bad. They don't surprisingly crawl up your pants and give you this ugly [Edited Out]ly feeling while it's crawling. Uggh. But you know what maybe all fear of objects is irrational. 

Edited by Al Hadi

On 8/30/2017 at 1:54 AM, Zavon said:

Not being forgiven by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى when I die... :blush:

That's my biggest fear, too. 

28 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

سبحان الله

muid.gif

To Allah is the final return!

Verily,

The loss of men is nothing but a reminder

Indeed,

A reminder of the illusion of this Ard,

The reminder of the Day of Judgement,

Your Creator is equal as a Great Friend,

Indeed,

He is your Habib.

We need to fear God the Holy One Jesus Christ. He is the soon coming King and His Judgement will be sure and just. Father have mercy on us and our disobedient hearts. Teach us trust and increase our faith in You.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Allah says in 20:115 that Adam did not have the same level of determination as the Messengers of 42:13. The ulul `azm messengers (possessors of determination) were Muhammad (s), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Each of them were given a scripture and a system of law that abrogated and replaced what came before it.
    • The moment you understand that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى creates and choose whatever He wish, the moment you understand that He give ranks to whomever He will greater than to others, and Exalted is He who choose whatever He wish and whatever He choose is nothing but Goodness and Amazement of His greatness.
    • Can you explain from where you have brought this thing? Is the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (atfs) dependent upon unity with sunnis?
    • Lets see what he is trying to say: He is saying that every creation of God is equally perfect & honorable.  Hence he has denied the following in his argument:  إِنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ 3:73 And this Surah Al-Hadid, Verse 29:
      لِّئَلَّا يَعْلَمَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ أَلَّا يَقْدِرُونَ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ مِّن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ الْفَضْلَ بِيَدِ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ So that the followers of the Book may know that they do not control aught of the grace of Allah, and that grace is in Allah's hand, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.
      (English - Shakir) And this Surah Fatir, Verse 10:
      مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعًا إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُولَٰئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ Whoever desires honor, then to Allah belongs the honor wholly. To Him do ascend the good words; and the good deeds, lift them up, and (as for) those who plan evil deeds, they shall have a severe chastisement; and (as for) their plan, it shall perish.
      (English - Shakir) via iQuran