Rate this question

Question

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fatimahlover said:

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

Salaam Alaykum Sister

Your situation is difficult. I always believe that kindness would solve problems especially toward parents. One dua that I always do in my problems is dual Tavassul, https://www.duas.org/tawassul.htm , this solves all my problems.

If you are in danger in case your parent know about you as Shia, keep doing Taqiyeh. It's hard. Inshaallah you will be fine. Try to avoid doubts on you as being Shia.

I pray for you. May Allah reward your resistance and guidance. Keep going

On 8/29/2017 at 8:11 PM, Fatimahlover said:

Salam, Sister. How are you? Come back to ShiaChat and let us know that you are okay. Please read Ayatul Kursi and ask Allah SWT to protect you in your taqiyyah. Praying for your strength and patience.

I'm sure you know this, but other members might not. Ayatul Kursi is Holy Qur'an 2:255. This video is for those who can't read Arabic yet. Listen to it many times and inShaAllah you will memorize it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• The guest is looking for somebody who can   explain dreams. So no he or she does not have to post what their dream was about. If somebody thinks they can do it they can comment 
    • Even contradicts the Quran too.
    • Brother Haramain are for us, bear in mind a lot of Muslims are against Al Saoud but still go there out of love for Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and His Prophet (sawas). The worst thing we shall do is desert our holy places and abandon them between corrupt hands.
    • Salaam Aleikum, I was reading wikipedia article about this: These are nothing but assumptions and even go very far from Islam.
    • Pretty much, besides it is between her and Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, she is not compelled to follow Islam.  لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ - 2:256