Rate this question

Question

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fatimahlover said:

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

Salaam Alaykum Sister

Your situation is difficult. I always believe that kindness would solve problems especially toward parents. One dua that I always do in my problems is dual Tavassul, https://www.duas.org/tawassul.htm , this solves all my problems.

If you are in danger in case your parent know about you as Shia, keep doing Taqiyeh. It's hard. Inshaallah you will be fine. Try to avoid doubts on you as being Shia.

I pray for you. May Allah reward your resistance and guidance. Keep going

On 8/29/2017 at 8:11 PM, Fatimahlover said:

Salam, Sister. How are you? Come back to ShiaChat and let us know that you are okay. Please read Ayatul Kursi and ask Allah SWT to protect you in your taqiyyah. Praying for your strength and patience.

I'm sure you know this, but other members might not. Ayatul Kursi is Holy Qur'an 2:255. This video is for those who can't read Arabic yet. Listen to it many times and inShaAllah you will memorize it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ {1} [Shakir 1:1] In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. *****   وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ {107} [Shakir 21:107] And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.
    • Salam, After a long time I'm back to shiachat. Lots of change and I'm still not sure how things go. Went to chat to say hi, but it's not working. Is there something special with the chat or is it genuinely broken?
    • Salam, l read through your reference. Al-Majlisi is described as an "expert" in philosophy but why he uses pagan Greek ideas of harmony to organize his writings is not explained. Three English translators --Ali once, Skakir twice and Picktall thrice-- add this word into the reading. A couple of these verses is using "harmony" for reconciliation of the waw fa qaf  tri-literal root. The remainder are gross insertions of the word. Therefore, as far as l can find, "harmony" is not in Quran. Quran is revealed as "self-explained" so why use a pagan philosophy for delineation of subjects? Now again to the "love" part. Even though al-Majlisi uses it the fundamental problem of meaning still remains. We can define "prefer" as something more valued. We can define "endear" as an appreciation or even 'affection'. But we cannot define "love". Like the word genius, everyone has something to say about the word "love", but nobody can define it. Not sufficiently, at least. Allah-s.w.t. is not a "love god".
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K31Ajbk8UI   video sound is persian(Farsi) with Eng sub