Rate this question

Question

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fatimahlover said:

Assalamualikum everyone, 

I'm a shia in taqyah and my parents especially my mother is a shiahater "on the way of becoming a nasibi". I have read before about a dua by imam jafar al sadiq as about a duaa for nasibi parents so that may Allah would guide them to the truth, so is there a duaa like that? 

Oh and i desperately need everyone's prayers cause the pressure on me because of her doubts that i'm a shia is unbearable. Pray for me to have strength and patience. 

Salaam Alaykum Sister

Your situation is difficult. I always believe that kindness would solve problems especially toward parents. One dua that I always do in my problems is dual Tavassul, https://www.duas.org/tawassul.htm , this solves all my problems.

If you are in danger in case your parent know about you as Shia, keep doing Taqiyeh. It's hard. Inshaallah you will be fine. Try to avoid doubts on you as being Shia.

I pray for you. May Allah reward your resistance and guidance. Keep going

On 8/29/2017 at 8:11 PM, Fatimahlover said:

Salam, Sister. How are you? Come back to ShiaChat and let us know that you are okay. Please read Ayatul Kursi and ask Allah SWT to protect you in your taqiyyah. Praying for your strength and patience.

I'm sure you know this, but other members might not. Ayatul Kursi is Holy Qur'an 2:255. This video is for those who can't read Arabic yet. Listen to it many times and inShaAllah you will memorize it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Absolutely not! though you can still be his friend.
    • Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum  You are a human you think that way.  Our mind is limited Allah 3za wa jal has no limit He is Eternal. As the brother said above, wrong question. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 
    • wrong question. look for other  similar topics on shiachat,
    • Sorry but when did I talk about non-hijabi women? Of course I've met many non hijabi women who are very modest and do value themselves. I do think you can still be modest without wearing hijab. However, my point is directed at the purpose of hijab. A hijabi woman may use hijab as a way/tool of objecting the whole concept of objectification of women. Women who dress more modestly - physically take a stronger stand to object this whole idea. (Although both can feel as passionate internally). For example, a woman dressed provocatively can equally feel very strong about the fact that all women should be judged based on their personality and not their bodies. Well, it is kind of contradictory because they dress provocatively but at the same time they feel passionate about objecting this whole idea.  There are two types of modesty, internal and external. Women who wear niqab should be given the credit of being more modest externally, although It is not compulsory at all. I don't see what your point is here.