Kaniz-e-Zaynab

Will God forgive you if u hurt someone's feelings?

Rate this topic

Assalamu alaikum.

Will Allah swt forgive someone if they hurt the feelings of another person? In my case, it was not done intentionally. Or does the person have to forgive you for Allah to forgive you in the end? Please help. 

1 hour ago, Kaniz-e-Zaynab said:

Assalamu alaikum.

Will Allah swt forgive someone if they hurt the feelings of another person? In my case, it was not done intentionally. Or does the person have to forgive you for Allah to forgive you in the end? Please help. 

Salam

If you're feeling remorseful just make tawbah and don't despair of Allah mercy for Allah love a sincere repentance Insha Allah.

8 hours ago, Kaniz-e-Zaynab said:

Assalamu alaikum.

If you've hurt someone or wronged them in anyway then it is that person which needs to forgive you in addition to Allah.

Allah in his endless mercy may very well forgive you but you also have to have the forgiveness of the person you've hurt also for it to be wiped from your record.

Lets not forget that on Judgment Day we will all be held accountable not only for our sins against the Laws of Allah but also for how we've wronged or hurt other people. It is those other people who will be asked if they forgive us or not. If they don't forgive then we're going to be held accountable.

On 8/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, Kaniz-e-Zaynab said:

Assalamu alaikum.

you need to ask the person whose feelings you hurt for forgiveness as well.