ming57

What kind of tea do you like?

Rate this topic

:salam:

I find Turkish tea excellent. It tastes so simple yet is so hard to reproduce at home.

I once tried some Korean tea, which you have while eating lunch, a green one with a taste of peanut. Nice experience.

As sister Layla said, tea made by khojas - is it masala chai?

That good old English Breakfast or Earl Gray. First days in the UK, I got served tea by my roommate's mother and experienced my first cultural awkwardness when I pronounced those two word : "no milk". Learnt to love it with milk with time.

On Wed Sep 06 2017 at 4:39 AM, realizm said:

:salam:

I find Turkish tea excellent. It tastes so simple yet is so hard to reproduce at home.

I once tried some Korean tea, which you have while eating lunch, a green one with a taste of peanut. Nice experience.

As sister Layla said, tea made by khojas - is it masala chai?

That good old English Breakfast or Earl Gray. First days in the UK, I got served tea by my roommate's mother and experienced my first cultural awkwardness when I pronounced those two word : "no milk". Learnt to love it with milk with time.

I like tea with no milk, if put milk,It tastes a bit strange, perhaps this is the cultural difference.

We have a tea cafe near our place with dozens of teas from around the world on offer. I am spoiled for choice but I think in time I'm going to try many of them.

It's new so I went there last night to try it out.

20170907_205008.thumb.jpg.978057f93a52f24d4854a06f461ae8a3.jpg

20170907_205041.thumb.jpg.22625cde456d87da2a3504d6b40e194f.jpg

And this from the front page of the menu.

In Praise of Tea

meny.jpg.d2eb1b474668e69bdb1b86605dc18bff.jpg

Edited by Marbles

Prefer black tea with cream and sweetener. 

My favorites would have to be

Constant Comment

Lady Grey

Earl Grey

Super Irish Brakfast

English Brakfast

Breakfast in Paris (yes its a real tea, and soo yummy and slightly fragrent)

8 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

IMG_0629c.jpg

nuff said!!!

A person who prefers Tapal teas over Lipton's Yellow Label knows the difference between good tea and hot water! :D

I still don't get why people instinctively go for Yellow Label which Tapal (and its variants such as Tezdum) are infinitely better. It's probably the same habit by which drink Pepsi instead of Coca Cola. In that case too, the latter is infinitely better in taste than the former. Khair, I digress...

We use this for group chai sessions. It's Tapal's and it's 30% stronger than Danedar.

Tapal-Tezdum-95g-Tazamart.jpg.8cd3cc3ca42bdf5d9a46941da540dc74.jpg

Edited by Marbles

10 hours ago, Marbles said:

A person who prefers Tapal teas over Lipton's Yellow Label knows the difference between good tea and hot water! :D

I still don't get why people instinctively go for Yellow Label which Tapal (and its variants such as Tezdum) are infinitely better. It's probably the same habit by which drink Pepsi instead of Coca Cola. In that case too, the latter is infinitely better in taste than the former. Khair, I digress...

We use this for group chai sessions. It's Tapal's and it's 30% stronger than Danedar.

Tapal-Tezdum-95g-Tazamart.jpg.8cd3cc3ca42bdf5d9a46941da540dc74.jpg

Gonna try tezdum next. It better be as you've promised brother :)

Lipton (Red label and Yellow label) is horrible,