Sign in to follow this  
Sindbad05

Thanks to Majid Majidi :)

Yesterday and today, I saw the movie "Muhammad, the Messenger of God 2015" directed by Majid Majidi. Before watching this movie, I read from the news that this movie was criticized by some audiences. However, it was strange to me after I watched the movie. It is best Iranian movie ever, with exceptional graphics, detailed description of events which I was unaware about such as the history of Ismail, the Jew and life of Prophet with Hazrat Halimah a.s and danger and threats faced by Hazrat Abdul Mutalib a.s and Hazrat Abu Talib a.s for the safety of Prophet PBUHHP. It was indeed a miracle that Hazrat Muhammad PBUHHP took birth in such a house where only an exceptionally wise person like Hazrat Abdul Mutalib a.s was chosen for Prophet's security. 

Besides, I enjoyed the sword fighting scenes which showed how Hazrat Haris, the husband of Hazrat Halimah a.s fought for Prophet PBUHHP and also the fighting of Hazrat Abu Talib a.s who fought bandits who came to abduct Prophet PBUHHP while he PBUHHP was 13 years old or so.

I cannot say my words, how happy I am to watch entire movie, and I am desperately waiting to learn that  second part of Prophet PBUHHP movie has started shooting.

Thank you Majid Majidi, if I could have met you, I would have probably kissed your hands sir. :D 

5 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Yesterday and today, I saw the movie "Muhammad, the Messenger of God 2015" directed by Majid Majidi. Before watching this movie, I read from the news that this movie was criticized by some audiences. However, it was strange to me after I watched the movie. It is best Iranian movie ever, with exceptional graphics, detailed description of events which I was unaware about

Is there any futwa against watching of the movie .