Jump to content
Afsaneh14

sister getting married.. in a different way

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

y'all need to chill. I never made this thread on the intention on starting a debate about homosexuals.

And i'm pretty sure NONE of us on here are qualified to decide if being gay is haram or if it's just the act. all we can do is keep as much of an open mind as we can, listen and discuss- NOT come to our own conclusion. 

 

Edited by Afsaneh14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Afsaneh14 said:

y'all need to chill. I never made this thread on the intention on starting a debate about homosexuals.

And i'm pretty sure NONE of us on here are qualified to decide if being gay is haram or if it's just the act. all we can do is keep as much of an open mind as we can, listen and discuss- NOT come to our own conclusion. 

Religion doesn't like that open mindedness that you are talking about. The reason I said don't talk for NOW about religion with your sister, is because to warm her up for next steps after she became healthy. Same sex marriage is ABSOLUTELY HARAM, and accepting this is NOT open mindedness. This is ABSOLUTELY documented in Sistani website that it is HARAM.

Those people who introducing and advertising this kind of ill relationship thing, are in need of attention and help. I came to US two years ago and I clearly see that when people especially young people, cannot get attention of others, they decide to do bizarre things that no religion and no healthy mind accepts it. I would be more than happy to do a search and see the background of people who are thinking of being in this ill relationship. They had some sort of emotional vacancy in their past, being deprived of a standard life, not getting attention, ignorance, and so on. This ignorance and feeling of not being accepted in society, drew them to this bizarre acts. I deeply feel sorry for those people who consider this bizarre act as open mindedness. We can either help them and make them aware of this, or we can advertise it and by being open minded, push them to more ignorance and psychological problems.

We are Shia Muslim. We are follower of AmirAlmuminin. We all should act like them. Some messages which ignore religious dues and Allah, hurts me deeply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Religion doesn't like that open mindedness that you are talking about. The reason I said don't talk for NOW about religion with your sister, is because to warm her up for next steps after she became healthy. Same sex marriage is ABSOLUTELY HARAM, and accepting this is NOT open mindedness. This is ABSOLUTELY documented in Sistani website that it is HARAM.

Those people who introducing and advertising this kind of ill relationship thing, are in need of attention and help. I came to US two years ago and I clearly see that when people especially young people, cannot get attention of others, they decide to do bizarre things that no religion and no healthy mind accepts it. I would be more than happy to do a search and see the background of people who are thinking of being in this ill relationship. They had some sort of emotional vacancy in their past, being deprived of a standard life, not getting attention, ignorance, and so on. This ignorance and feeling of not being accepted in society, drew them to this bizarre acts. I deeply feel sorry for those people who consider this bizarre act as open mindedness. We can either help them and make them aware of this, or we can advertise it and by being open minded, push them to more ignorance and psychological problems.

We are Shia Muslim. We are follower of AmirAlmuminin. We all should act like them. Some messages which ignore religious dues and Allah, hurts me deeply.

Yes of course. But i am sure no one here is suggesting that gay marriage is halal in any way (astaghfirullah) by open mindedness i mean by not judging these people immediately because it might just be a psycological problem, making it not a sin. Im not saying it is allowed of course, i am saying we should treat these people with respect, the same way ameer ul mumineen respected everyone

Edited by Afsaneh14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

How is she doing now?

They just transferred her to a psychiatric ward in a different hospital. But alhumdulillah her physical health is back on track

I saw her smile for the first time after ages because they were showing throwback episodes of AliG lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 8:14 PM, Afsaneh14 said:

definitely. we were raised in a conservative background- for example before we came to the West we barely had any male contact, not even much from our mahrams. this may have done something.

but then immediately, we came to the UK where sex is EVERYWHERE. she must have got confused

also the passing of our parents must have taken hard. we never had emotiona;l support. even when our mother was alive, she was hardly ever home as she had to work two jobs to feed all of us

There are always more than one perspectives to a story. The other you never know, but knows, only the one, who experienced it first-hand.

Edited by Zavon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zavon said:

There are always more than one perspectives to a story. The other you never know, but knows, only the one, who experienced it first-hand.

yes this is the thing people just don't consider. thank you brother for saying this

perspective.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2017 at 0:13 AM, Afsaneh14 said:

They just transferred her to a psychiatric ward in a different hospital. But alhumdulillah her physical health is back on track

I saw her smile for the first time after ages because they were showing throwback episodes of AliG lol

Ali G lol.... I pray for speedy recovery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it will happen always when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country. Our family is spread throught the world, in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy and some other countries. And everyone always brought their daughters and sisters back to Pakistan when they reached 5-6 years of age. The women brought up in an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then) will have a very little chance to fall in adultery or such [Edited Out] (lesbianisms bla bla )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

Pakistan.....

 

58 minutes ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

......an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then)

 

1 hour ago, molaayi_from_lahore said:

....a very little chance to fall in adultery or such

:hahaha::hahaha: ^^

Out of touch with reality? :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 0:56 PM, molaayi_from_lahore said:

it will happen always when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country. Our family is spread throught the world, in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy and some other countries. And everyone always brought their daughters and sisters back to Pakistan when they reached 5-6 years of age. The women brought up in an Islamic society (although not a pure Islamic but even then) will have a very little chance to fall in adultery or such [Edited Out] (lesbianisms bla bla )

Brother u have missed the point. We were bought up in a so called "islamic" society, and i can honestly tell you, this did not help whatsoever. We were born and spent alot of our childhood in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Bare in mind this is a super conservative place, men and women hardly ever interact. Homosexuality and "bacha baazi" are extremely common in Peshawar and lahore (something ive seen myself). 

Pakistan, in my opinion is no less in terms of such acts than western countries

Being raised in a "christian" country is nothing wrong. Also, its not really correct to call England a christuan country anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 0:56 PM, molaayi_from_lahore said:

when the girls will be brought up in a Christian country

And why is it only the girls? Muslim boys here in the UK da all kinds of disgusting, haram rubbish, just as bad, if not even worse than the girls. The only difference is because they aren't females, they can get away with it without being judged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam sister,

I feel very bad with what your going through, i truly believe the anti psychotic medications play a role as most gay people you will find have received or continue to receive such medications, further to that its customization. However there is a lot of support here in London for you to be given the strength to cope. send me an email if you would like more detail. Its sad how our communities have come to this state of play.

Also, Inshallah your financial situation also gets better.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate that people on here bash on Western government as if it's the cause of all evils.

The Shaytan (LA on him a million times) can effect anyone regardless of where you live. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 4:15 PM, musti85 said:

Salam sister,

I feel very bad with what your going through, i truly believe the anti psychotic medications play a role as most gay people you will find have received or continue to receive such medications, further to that its customization. However there is a lot of support here in London for you to be given the strength to cope. send me an email if you would like more detail. Its sad how our communities have come to this state of play.

Also, Inshallah your financial situation also gets better.  

Wasalam brother thank you for your kind words, it really means alot :)

I'm lucky I live in London, there is so much support for both of us here. However, I don't think Anti- psychotics are necessarily the problem. I have taken anti-psychotics most my life, i am 100% not gay lol

Edited by Afsaneh14
(spelling)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 4:37 PM, لبيك يا صاحب الزمان said:

You said that you were originally from Iraq, mostly likely western culture changed her after you moved to London.

I'm actually originally Afghan, but i guess western culture might have had some sort of influence. But you get gay people everywhere, Afghanistan is sadly known for same-sex relation, as well as bacha baazi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Afsaneh14 said:

I'm actually originally Afghan, but i guess western culture might have had some sort of influence. But you get gay people everywhere, Afghanistan is sadly known for same-sex relation, as well as bacha baazi. 

Sad how we have sunk so low. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×