hasanhh

Hit the Beach ?

Rate this topic

Assalamallikum,

l am listening to a DeutscheWelle news feature on Maijorca. One of many tourist-over-runned beaches.

Something l have always wondered: Why would anyone want to go to a beach?

There is nothing to do but get sandy.

So why do people go to beaches?

13 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Assalamallikum,

l am listening to a DeutscheWelle news feature on Maijorca. One of many tourist-over-runned beaches.

I want to go to beach in karachi or Gawadar and watch huge sea waves, wow, it is beautiful in my mind 

4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Assalamallikum,

Sports,swimming,tanning,relieving stress,relaxing by the rays of the sun,watching the waves.

However some people go for a different reason ... you understand.

Edited by M.IB

slaves need play time too.

to become orange.

show off that beach body.

reflect, breath, clear those eyes, to think, swim, play, drown, get eaten by a shark,

check out all the other humans and hoping to be picked by one of them. Look, love me body me me, ughh men are such pervs, please look at me..... pleeeeeaaasseeeee,

18 minutes ago, monad said:

check out all the other humans and hoping to be picked by one of them. Look, love me body me me, ughh men are such pervs, please look at me..... pleeeeeaaasseeeee,

Really? That's sad.

But families enjoy beaches too, so there must be more to it than that. Besides, if it was all about showing their bodies, people would just show their bodies in parks, swimming pools, their own neighborhoods. No travel required. 

I just like the ocean. My kids like to search for pretty shells, dig in the sand, play in the surf, chase shore birds. So clearly it ain't always about looking at the naked people. Why do so many Muslims make such disgusting assumptions? It is envy? Just go if you want to; nobody ever gave me trouble about being dressed beside the ocean. 

7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Assalamallikum,

Omg remember when you were young going to beach was fun... Isn't it @hasanhh

Its so refreshing looking at ocean... you eat and look at nature... Jetski yooohooooooo! swimming... Show off my solid at packs 

2ad6e769d811779ecf9cae9840da95fb.jpg

BBQ's are always fun to do at the beach. I honestly go for the beauty of the environment, was in Varadero Cuba a while back, the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. White sand, crystal clear water, the sound of the ocean, palm trees, coconuts, volleyball, cigars, seeing the fishes/jellyfish swimming all around you, it was an amazing experience! It's hard to describe, you just have to experience it yourself.

4 minutes ago, Pearl178 said:

There is a beach in front of my house but I never take advantage of it, I just stare at the sea from my balacony and daydream. But I plan on going for walks there sometime in the near future when I can be bothered. 

Rich people stuff. 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:42 AM, hasanhh said:

Not everyone at the beach wants to get naked. Athletes and people who want to lose weight run or walk along the shore. Walking in sand burns more calories than walking on a sidewalk or road. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

My friend always invited me to go with her and her children to the beach.  I always decline. 

I agree with brother repenter, my type of vacationing would definitely be to spend time sitting inside Sayyida M3souma's and Imam Ali ibn Moussa Reza's shrines.  My heart hurts me why I'm so far from them. 

People dream to have luxurious homes, cars, electronics, and I dream to be near the m3soumeen. 

I love Sayyida m3souma so much, I wish she looks back at me with merciful eyes and invites me to see her again. 

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

On 8/17/2017 at 3:16 PM, repenter said:

Cant hit anything here:

20170810_183858.jpg

10 minutes ago, Laayla said:

My friend always invited me to go with her and her children to the beach.  I always decline. 

I agree with brother repenter, my type of vacationing would definitely be to spend time sitting inside Sayyida M3souma's and Imam Ali ibn Moussa Reza's shrines.  My heart hurts me why I'm so far from them. 

People dream to have luxurious homes, cars, electronics, and I dream to be near the m3soumeen. 

A beach can be done on any weekend. Visiting a shrine is a bigger endeavor if you don't live close. Which most people don't.

You should enjoy yourself when you can. Spending time with your friend and children in a nice place is a valuable activity.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assaam Alikum Brother Reza

I always talk to my children about visiting shrines.  Insh'Allah as soon as the war stops in Syria, I plan to take them there.

I don't like my boys to be exposed to women bodies, private beaches here show women in bikinis.  Granted, they have not reached taqleef but I like them to stay innocent and pure as long as possible. The way I'm raising them is in an Islamic environment, I don't like them to be around flesh.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

If you go to the beach in Winter or Spring there are no people wearing bathing suits. Unless the beach is somewhere that doesn't have Winter or Spring but is Summer all year long. [I don't know about Fall or Autumn.]

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Not everyone at the beach wants to get naked. Athletes and people who want to lose weight run or walk along the shore. Walking in sand burns more calories than walking on a sidewalk or road. 

Similarly, when l grew up -way back whenever- people thought of the sea water as a healing agent. The only specific l can remember is my aunt saying her Great Dane had a lower leg sore and its trotting over the surf healed it.

19 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Similarly, when l grew up -way back whenever- people thought of the sea water as a healing agent. 

Sea salt is the reason. For centuries people have been going to a salt lake or sea. Sea salt is supposed to help the skin of those who suffer from psoriasis.