notme

White supremacists destroy Virginia town

Rate this topic

I feel sorry for you, you are typical of the self-hating liberal whites there will be a rude awakening for likes of you, once the minorities are in majority and they will oppress the whites something that you guys will be totally blindsided and will not see it coming.

If you don't believe me ask the whites from Zimbabwe or South Africa

You see my friend one thing that all non-whites have in common is their hatred of the white men but unfortunately without the system pioneered by the white man we would ALL still be enslaved or impoverished.

We the non-whites don't give the white man enough credit for the system they have created which have enabled humans to raise our standard of living and Advance not just technologically but also morally 

Why will you not support a statue of a white abolitionist rather than MLK ? 

Or a memorial to white victims of KKK?

Multiculturalism  is a suicide pill for the whites and only the smart ones that are on the moderate conservative side see that because try white immigration in non-white countries and see how they respond to a sharing of Power with the whites ? that will not go down well in Iran Saudi Arabia Pakistan nigeria or any country and will provoke very strong anti-white sentiments there.See what happened in Algeria after independence for example 

Forcibly trying whites  to integrate is asking for trouble

15 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

I feel sorry for you, you are typical of the self-hating liberal whites there will be a rude awakening for likes of you, once the minorities are in majority and they will oppress the whites something that you guys will be totally blindsided and will not see it coming.

If you don't believe me ask the whites from Zimbabwe or South Africa

You see my friend one thing that all non-whites have in common if their hatred of the white men but unfortunately without the system pioneered by the white man they would still be enslaved or impoverished.

We the non-whites don't give the white man enough credit for the system they have created which have enabled humans to raise our standard of living and Advance not just technologically but also morally 

Salam Panzerwaffe,

I don't remember if I've ever told on Shiachat something I learned about my Mom when she was a teenager.

My Mom (as a white teenager) stood up and "provoked"  white adults in her church, rebuking them for refusing to accept a couple with black skin into their church membership. She asked them to allow the couple church membership, but they got mad at her.

The church of my grandparents when my Mom was a teen refused to accept a couple into the church membership because of their skin color. :( And, my Mom valiantly stood up against their horrible, racist decision. 

I do not hate white people. As a white woman, I recognize the horrible crimes my ancestors have done to other people. I am so proud of my Mom for standing up for the couple with black skin. She's a hero in my eyes for that. Although she didn't convince the white adults who refused the black couple to allow them into church membership, the church my husband and I attend includes people of all ethnic groups and skin colors, as God intends.

So, you can judge me as much as you want. I don't care. What i care about is equality for all people, regardless of their skin color, ethnicity, and religion.

I'm considered a traitor to white supremacist groups, because I love a man who is not white (My husband is Latino) and because I stand up for people of different skin colors and ethnic groups, including illegal immigrants from Latin America. They can judge me all they like, but the only Judge who matters to me is God. God loves all people and created all people, and He is the reason why I love all people too, including you.

Peace and God bless you

Did it ever occur to you that horrible crimes were committed by nonwhites against whites as well and they i.e  the non-whites never feel sorry about them

So you need to get off your high moral horse and stop being a warrior for social justice provoking makes you feel good about yourself and I don't want to indulge you 

The reason why multiculturalism is a fad these days it has less to do with morality and more to do with capitalism

I honestly don't feel you deserve any kudos for marrying a Latino you can marry whoever you want I couldn't care less and the imbecile right-wingers who are upset about it are a bunch of brainwashed idiots who should just be ignored rather than confronted

And walaikum salaam,  good afternoon,  have a great day

9 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Yes LGBT are a bigger threat. 

LGBT bring business to me and my sister for a whole  range of medical and psych issues 

Hmmmm so I guess capitalism does win everytime comrade..doooh

2 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

LGBT bring business to me and my sister for a whole  range of medical and psych issues 

Hmmmm so I guess capitalism does win everytime comrade..doooh

Hmm lets see. The Islamic punishment for Homosexuality is death. Usury does not a have death penalty. I guess you can do the math :) . Transgressors that Allah is willing to destroy a city full of them vs Riba that Allah will prepare punishment for in the Hereafter. 

Good for you that you gladly help and support the LGBT community even though that would not be acceptable in the Shia community. :)

10 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Yes LGBT are a bigger threat. 

Only if you're afraid they will turn you gay. They're no threat to most of us. 

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Why should Martin Luther King jr. Be a hero to the whites of the South it does not make any sense to them?

Because he's right. Morality does have right and wrong. As Muslims, we should always oppose oppressors and always support those who oppose them. 

-----

We need to keep the focus on human rights. If we protect the rights of every one of our human brothers and sisters, there will no longer be any concern about black rights, women's rights, gay rights, immigrant rights, religious rights. There will be no marginalized groups. That's the goal. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

They will destroy all of humanity. Im pretty sure you cant be friends with Homosexuals. 

25 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

They will destroy all of humanity. Im pretty sure you cant be friends with Homosexuals. 

You don't have to be friends with someone to expect others to not mistreat them, to treat them as brothers in humanity. Yes, they are committing sins according to Islam, but so are heterosexual fornicators, alcohol drinkers, bankers, even pork eaters. You don't have to agree with their life choices, and you don't have to oppress them either. 

The problem with the LGBT movement isn't their sexual practices, it's their insistence that everyone else considers their sexual practices and lifestyle to be perfectly normal, and if anyone dares to disagree then they need to be shamed as a bigot. This is something that they feel has to be taught to young school children, and sooner or later it leads to people questioning their religion for its 'intolerant' attitudes, or seeking to rewrite the religion to conform with the new reality. We are currently witnessing a complete rewriting of what has been considered normal and ethical for thousands of years in order to appease a tiny portion of the population, and have reached the point where society no longer seems to be sure what a man or a woman is, whether children actually need male and female parents, or whether we might not all be happier in 'open' marriages (as homosexuals are so fond of practicing). This is a lot more serious than simply being a matter of tolerating other people's beliefs and practices. Christian denomination after Christian denomination has already capitulated on this matter, and it's only a matter of time before more Muslims start calling for 'reforms' in Islam as well.

52 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

By that logic, I guess I can't be friends or have respect for my mom, who drinks Sam Adams because she will destroy humanity as well. :blabla:

Honestly read what you wrote, you sound unhinged and irrational, incapable of common sense. I don't like her lifestyle choices but she will always be my mother. It should be no different for dealing with gay people. You don't have to ever agree with them or their lifestyle but you do have to give them dignity.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

38 minutes ago, notme said:

You don't have to be friends with someone to expect others to not mistreat them, to treat them as brothers in humanity. Yes, they are committing sins according to Islam, but so are heterosexual fornicators, alcohol drinkers, bankers, even pork eaters. You don't have to agree with their life choices, and you don't have to oppress them either. 

I would never ever ever! In the entirety of my life!!!! Ever associate myself with trangressors that Allah would be willing to destroy a city full of them. :) O'Sister the story of Prophet Lut will always remind to keep away from them. I just ignore and move on. :)

18 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

By that logic, I guess I can't be friends or have respect for my mom, who drinks Sam Adams because she will destroy humanity as well. :blabla:

Honestly read what you wrote, you sound unhinged and irrational, incapable of common sense. I don't like her lifestyle choices but she will always be my mother. It should be no different for dealing with gay people. You don't have to ever agree with them or their lifestyle but you do have to give them dignity.

Ok my dignity to them is to not talk to them, to not be near them and to not ever be friends with them. Have you forgotten about the story of Prophet Lut? Allah would be more willing to destroy a city full of Homosexuals rather than to destroy a city full of people who commit Shirk. Remember that. Im not claiming to go and make fun of them or to bully them, etc. Im claiming that one should not in any way or at least me and my family personally associate ourselves with them. That my dear Brother is dignity itself. Dignity towards Allah. Where my family comes from one could get killed for such nonsense so please I dont want this discuss this anymore. You can follow your path, you have your freedom, I have mine. But dont try to debate to me and justify against my beliefs on this. Ever!! . 

Now, please enjoy the rest of your day and inshallah may you live a life full of a fortune good deeds. :)

Take care beloved Brother. :)

1 hour ago, notme said:

Because he's right. Morality does have right and wrong. As Muslims, we should always oppose oppressors and always support those who oppose them. 

-----

We need to keep the focus on human rights. If we protect the rights of every one of our human brothers and sisters, there will no longer be any concern about black rights, women's rights, gay rights, immigrant rights, religious rights. There will be no marginalized groups. That's the goal. 

MLK was a shyster , fornicater and a phoney

Just because he opposed the racist bigots does not make him a saint

Most choices are between wrong and more wrong ...there  is no right  in such cases 

18 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

MLK was a shyster , fornicater and a phoney

Just because he opposed the racist bigots does not make him a saint

Most choices are between wrong and more wrong ...there  is no right  in such cases 

I never said he was a saint. Jim Crow laws were oppressive of an entire group of people. We Muslims need to oppose oppressors and support those who oppose them. The rest of the differences can be worked out later. 

13 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Ok my dignity to them is to not talk to them, to not be near them and to not ever be friends with them.

When I said dignity, I meant as in not bullying, assisting them, or guiding them to Islam if they ask. I was actually agreeing with you, Nazih. Dignity also includes being able to have the maturity to see them as a human being, albeit deeply misguided and being treated to the same standard you want to be treated.

I never said anything about being accepting of their deviant behavior or being their friend. I was making a example of your logic by saying that I guess I can't associate or be friends with Mom because she drinks. I don't appreciate having words put in my mouth or being lectured like I don't believe in something I strongly believe in, so don't ever do it again.

As for following paths, I try my best to follow Islam; I didn't justify anything, so I don't know what you are getting off on me justifying this against your beliefs. We are Muslims but I was saying that I thought you were being absurd by saying that they were going to destroy humanity. That's not true, they will only destroy themselves, brother.

I don't care to continue this discussion either but you got upset with me for no reason. Reflect on what I have written, have a good day.

9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

When I said dignity, I meant as in not bullying, assisting them, or guiding them to Islam if they ask. I was actually agreeing with you, Nazih. Dignity also includes being able to have the maturity to see them as a human being, albeit deeply misguided and being treated to the same standard you want to be treated.

I never said anything about being accepting of their deviant behavior or being their friend. I was making a example of your logic by saying that I guess I can't associate or be friends with Mom because she drinks. I don't appreciate having words put in my mouth or being lectured like I don't believe in something I strongly believe in, so don't ever do it again.

As for following paths, I try my best to follow Islam; I didn't justify anything, so I don't know what you are getting off on me justifying this against your beliefs. We are Muslims but I was saying that I thought you were being absurd by saying that they were going to destroy humanity. That's not true, they will only destroy themselves, brother.

I don't care to continue this discussion either but you got upset with me for no reason. Reflect on what I have written, have a good day.

We have two important spirits with us. The rational spirit and the animal spirit. To me these transgressors are engulfed by the animal spirit. Their sins are made fair seeming to them and their companion and helper is the Shaytan. They resent Islam so let Allah make them grieve and regret on the Day when none shall avail from it. :)

Im sorry for your difficult situation with your Mother. My father doesnt have any more real teeth because he use to drink many years ago. Now he regrets doing so.

4 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Im sorry for your difficult situation with your Mother. My father doesnt have any more real teeth because he use to drink many years ago. Now he regrets doing so.

The good news is she doesn't overdo it, even though it annoys and inconveniences me. Alhamdullilah, it only becomes difficult when I allow myself to get really upset about it.

At least your father didn't get messed up from drinking and driving.

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The good news is she doesn't overdo it, even though it annoys and inconveniences me. Alhamdullilah, it only becomes difficult when I allow myself to get really upset about it.

At least your father didn't get messed up from drinking and driving.

Yeah at least. :)

Hmm, a leading scholar and observer of civil wars around the globe gives America a sixty-five percent chance of falling into one over the next ten to fifteen years. 

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-america-headed-for-a-new-kind-of-civil-war 

'The Tonight Show' always starts out with a comedy routine doesn't it? I never watch it because I don't have cable TV. On youtube, there is a video where the host Jimmy Fallon opened the show with a serious monologue, speaking out against what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. This was really brave of him.

"It's important for everyone especially white people in this country to speak out against this [racism and white supremacy]. Ignoring it is just as bad as supporting it."

On 8/26/2017 at 4:33 AM, Marbles said:

Hmm, a leading scholar and observer of civil wars around the globe gives America a sixty-five percent chance of falling into one over the next ten to fifteen years. 

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-america-headed-for-a-new-kind-of-civil-war 

It seems that Richard Spencer has been actively pursuing the race war. After Charlottesville, Virginia, he went to speak at the University of Florida in Gainesville.