Sign in to follow this  
Ron_Burgundy

[Resolved]New Chatroom

Rate this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• I do not see the point with these polls. What is the benefit to us ?
      There could be disadvantages too, gathering information for the enemy,  
    • This site can’t be reached www.presstv.com refused to connect.   Search Google for presstv ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
    • I defs agree with you. I know back home we always had relatives coming over. However when we moved to Australia, both my parents got an opportunity to socialize more.
    • So I'm not sure based on what data you're suggesting that emotional dependence or love amongst partners in the East is more than the West? Where exactly are you getting this information that this is a western culture female issue? That's a specific example but actually for the most part I'd say females want to spend more time with their partners and need more attention than vice versa. To my knowledge, this has been supported by studies, hence, the stereotypical term "clingy" is used usually for females. Generally what we know about female psychology conflicts your specific example, so the trend is not what you say necessarily. Regardless, emotional dependence is very individual and couple dependent. Some people are more independent emotionally and others aren't. Thus, why two good people may not be compatible with each other in marriage. This is not evidenced supported but I actually think Western society can be more isolating (especially when you're Muslim) so it would logically make sense to turn to a spouse more. There's always something social happening in Eastern countries, if anything the men and women are socializing and spending time with other people that are not their partners more than in the West. 
    • I think it's English.  Give it a try.  [Edit] Anyone else thinks that fish got lip fillers?