dragonxx

The terms Shia and Ahlul-Sunna

Rate this topic

The word Shia by itself means followers, members of a party. Shia alone has no negative or positive meaning unless we specify the leader of that party.  

Certainly, the true followers (Shi’a) of these Imams will be the real prosperous on the day of resurrection. Thus being a Shi’a does not mean anything, unless we know the Shi’a of whom. Allah mentioned in Qur’an that Some of His righteous servants were Shi’a of His other righteous servants. An example was Prophet Abraham who was mentioned in Qur’an specifically as the Shi’a of Noah:

"And most surely Abraham was among the Shi’a of him (i.e., Noah)”(Qur’an 37:83)

وَإِنَّ مِن شِيعَتِهِ لَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿الصافات: ٨٣﴾

(Notice that the word "Shi’a”is explicitly used, letter by letter, in the above verse as well as the following verse.) In another verse, Qur’an talks about the Shi’a of Moses versus the enemies of Moses:

"And he (Moses) went into the city at a time when people (of the city) were not watching, so he found therein two men fighting, one being of his Shi’a and the other beinghis enemy, and the one who was of his Shi’a cried out to him for helpagainst the one who was of his enemy”(Qur’an 28:15)

فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَـٰذَا مِن شِيعَتِهِ وَهَـٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖفَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِن شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ...

In the above verse of Qur’an, one is named the Shi’a of Moses (as) and the other one is named the enemy of Moses, and the people at that time were either the Shi’a or the enemy of Moses (as). Thus Shi’a is an official word used by Allah in His Qur’an for His high rank prophets as well as their followers. Do you want to say Prophet Abraham was sectarian? How about Prophet Noah and Prophet Moses?

If somebody calls himself a Shi’a, it is not due to any sectarianism, nor any innovation. It is because Qur’an has used the phrase for some of His best servants. The above verses that I mentioned in support of Shi’a, has used this term singular form (i.e., one group of followers).

The Messenger of Allah said to ‘Ali: "Glad tiding O ‘Ali! Verily you and your companions and your Shi’a (followers) will be in Paradise."

يا علي أبشر فإنك و أصحابك و شيعتك في الجنَّة

Sunni references:

1. Fadha’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p655

2. Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu’aym, v4, p329

3. Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v12, p289

4. al-Awsat, by al-Tabarani

5. Majma’ al-Zawa’id, by al-Haythami, v10, pp 21-22

6. al-Darqunti, who said this tradition has been transmitted via numerous authorities.

7. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami , Ch. 11, section 1, p247

Thus the Messenger of Allah (S) used to say the phrase of "Shi’a of ‘Ali". This phrase is not something invented later! Prophet Muhammad (S) said that the TRUE followers of imam ‘Ali will go to Paradise, and this is a great felicity. Also Jabir Ibn Abdillah al-Ansari narrated that:

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: "The Shi’a of ‘Ali are the real victorious in the day of resurrection/rising"

شيعة علي هم الفائزون يوم القيامة

Sunni references:

• al-Manaqib Ahmad, as mentioned in:

• Yanabi al-Mawaddah, by al-Qundoozi al-Hanafi, p62

• Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Hafidh Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, who quotes the tradition as follows: "We were with the Holy Prophet when ‘Ali came towards us. The Holy Prophet said: He and his Shi’a will aquire salvation on the day of judgment."

The "day of rising”may also refer to the day of rising of al-Mahdi (as). But in more general term, it means the day of judgment. Also it is narrated that:

The Messenger of Allah said: "O ‘Ali! On the Day of Judgment I shall resort to Allah and you will resort to me and your children will resort to you and the Shi’a will resort to them. Then you will see where they carry us. (i.e. to Paradise)"

Sunni reference: Rabi al-Abrar, by al-Zamakhshari

Furthermore, it is narrated that:

The Messenger of Allah said: "O ‘Ali! (On the day of Judgment) you and your Shi’a will come toward Allah well-pleased and well-pleasing, and there will come to Him your enemies angry and stiff-necked (i.e., their head forced up).

Sunni references:

• al-Tabarani, on the authority of Imam ‘Ali

• al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p236

A more complete version of the tradition which has also been reported by the Sunnis, is as follows:

Ibn Abbas (ra) narrated: 

When the verse "Those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of the creation (Qur’an 98:7)”

was revealed, the Messenger of Allah (S) said to ‘Ali: "They are you and your Shi’a.”He continued: "O ‘Ali! (On the day of Judgment) you and your Shi’a will come toward Allah well-pleased and well-pleasing, and your enemies will come angry with their head forced up. ‘Ali said: "Who are my enemies?”The Prophet (S) replied: "He who disassociates himself from you and curses you. And glad tiding to those who reach first under the shadow of al-’Arsh on the day of resurrection.”‘Ali asked: "Who are they, O the Messenger of Allah?”He replied: "Your Shi’a, O ‘Ali, and those who love you."

Sunni references:

• al-Hafidh Jamaluddin al-Dharandi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

• al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 246-247

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/term-shia-quran-and-hadith

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

Np brother

It was in the time of Muaviyeh I think that the term ahl sunnah originated from but  doesn't matter really though because the word Shia has been around before the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) and used in the Quran and the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) used its Himself! Ahl sunnah is an innovation that came into existence after the demise of the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) 

we the Shias are the real Ahl sunnah, since we follow the Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) hence following the sunnah of the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) 

the people who lived amongst the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) did they call themselves Sunnis ? Or would they be Shias of the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) 

In this chapter, we have to unveil to the researcher, in general terms, how “Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama`ah” practically contradict most of the Prophet's traditions. In contrast, we will explain how only the Shi`as are the ones who uphold the Sunnah of the Prophet. This is why we justify our use of the title of this book as The Shi`as are Ahlul Sunnah.

Dr. Ahmad Mahmud Subhi says the following in this regard, “The stand adopted by Ahlul Sunnah with regard to the issue of caliphate is to accept the status quo without endorsing or opposing it.”1 In reality, however, Ahlul Sunnah do support it. Abu Ya`li al-Farraa quotes Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal saying, “The caliphate is fixed by winning, or by force, and it does not lack a contract.”

According to Abdoos ibn Malik al-Attar, “If one wins by the sword and becomes caliph and is referred to as Commander of the Faithful, it is not legal for anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day to spend his night without recognizing him as the Imam, be he a righteous man or a sinner.” He builds this view on a statement made by Abdullah ibn Umar saying, “We are with whoever wins.”

https://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/how-ahlul-sunnah-wal-jamaa-contradict

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

5 hours ago, dragonxx said:

Salam 3laykom,

I was wondering who was the first to coin the word "Shia" and the first to coin "Ahlul-Sunna"? If anyone has hadiths proving either, please share.

The terms Shia and Sunni emerged after the election of Imam Ali a.s.

There are ahaadith from sunni side which explains and propagandize the term ahlussunnah as religious (i.e. opposing the Ahlul Bid'ah) while the term was used by those who opposed the 'Shia' of Ali a.s. starting with the Battle of the Camel.

It's actually is a political term. The hadith is just propaganda.

Edited by Faruk

5 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

In this chapter, we have to unveil to the researcher, in general terms, how “Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama`ah” practically contradict most of the Prophet's traditions. In contrast, we will explain how only the Shi`as are the ones who uphold the Sunnah of the Prophet. This is why we justify our use of the title of this book as The Shi`as are Ahlul Sunnah.

Dr. Ahmad Mahmud Subhi says the following in this regard, “The stand adopted by Ahlul Sunnah with regard to the issue of caliphate is to accept the status quo without endorsing or opposing it.”1 In reality, however, Ahlul Sunnah do support it. Abu Ya`li al-Farraa quotes Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal saying, “The caliphate is fixed by winning, or by force, and it does not lack a contract.”

According to Abdoos ibn Malik al-Attar, “If one wins by the sword and becomes caliph and is referred to as Commander of the Faithful, it is not legal for anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day to spend his night without recognizing him as the Imam, be he a righteous man or a sinner.” He builds this view on a statement made by Abdullah ibn Umar saying, “We are with whoever wins.”

https://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/how-ahlul-sunnah-wal-jamaa-contradict

if he's a sinner, won't this contradict quranic verse 76:24?

[Shakir 76:24] Therefore wait patiently for the command of your Lord, and obey not from among them a sinner or an ungrateful one.

Shia or Sunni did not exist in the times of the prophet. Only muslims. Read the Quran you will know the truth. I don't believe in what those who calls themselves Shias believe in. I follow only Quran and Hadith of prophet. Anyway I think people should stick to the actual literal meaning of Quran rather than going into esoteric knowledge without even knowing the basics of Arabic language 

7 minutes ago, Ahmed684 said:

I follow only Quran and Hadith of prophet.

"And most surely Abraham was among the Shi’a of him (i.e., Noah)”(Qur’an 37:83)

وَإِنَّ مِن شِيعَتِهِ لَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿الصافات: ٨٣﴾

Based on a parallel (Mutawatir) tradition upon whose authenticity all Muslims agree, the Messenger of Allah (S) informed his followers in several occasions that he would leave them two precious/weighty things and that if Muslims adhere to both of them, they will never go astray after him. They are the Book of Allah (Qur’an) and the Members of the House of the Prophet (Ahlul-Bayt), peace be upon them all.

It is narrated in Sahih Muslim as well as many other sources that:

Someday (after his last pilgrimage) the Messenger of Allah (S) stood to give us a speech beside a pond which is known as Khum (Ghadir Khum) which is located between Mecca and Medina. Then he praised Allah and reminded Him, and then said: "O’ people! Behold! It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. Behold! I am leaving for you two precious things. First of them is the book of Allah in which there is light and guidance...The other one is my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. I remind you in the name of Allah about my Ahlul-Bayt. (three times)."

Sunni Reference:

• Sahih Muslim, Chapter of the virtues of the companions, section of the virtues of ‘Ali, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, Arabic version, v 4, p1873, Tradition #36.

• And many others such as Sahih al-Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad (see below).

For the English version of Sahih Muslim, see Chapter CMXCVI, v4, p1286, Tradition #5920

@Ahmed684

As we can see in the above tradition in Sahih Muslim, not only Ahlul-Bayt has been put beside the Qur’an, but also it has been mentioned three times by the Prophet (S).

Despite the fact that the author of Sahih Muslim and many other Sunni traditionists have recorded the above tradition in their authentic books, it is regrettable that the majority of Sunnis are unaware of its existence at the best, or deny it at the worst. Their counter argument is that the most reliable tradition in this regard is the one recorded by al-Hakim in his al-Mustadrak, on the authority of Abu Huraira, attributing to the Messenger of Allah saying: "I leave amongst you two things that if you follow or act upon, you will not go astray after me: The Book of God and my Sunnah (traditions)."

On tracing the source of this report of Abu Huraira which states "Qur’an and Sunnah,”we found out that it has NOT been recorded in any of the six authentic Sunni collections of the traditions (Sihah Sittah). Not only that, but also al-Bukhari, al-Nisa’i, and al-Dhahabi and many others rated this report (Qur’an and Sunnah) as weak because of its weak Isnad. It should be noted that although the book of al-Hakim is an important Sunni collection of traditions, yet it is ranked inferior to the six major Sunni books. This is while Sahih Muslim is in the second rank among the six Sunni collections of traditions.

al-Tirmidhi reported that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version of the tradition is traced to 30+ companions. Ibn Hajar al-Haythami reported that he knows of 20+ companions witnessed that also. This is while the "Qur’an and Sunnah”version reported by al-Hakim has only one source! Thus we must conclude that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version is much more reliable. Moreover al-Hakim has also mentioned the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version in his book (al-Mustadrak) through several chain of authorities and confirmed that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version of the tradition is authentic based on the criteria of al-Bukhari and Muslim.

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: "I am leaving for you two precious and weighty Symbols that if you adhere to BOTH of them you shall not go astray after me. They are, the Book of Allah, and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The Merciful has informed me that These two shall not separate from each other till they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

Sunni references:

1. Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, pp 662-663,328, report of 30+ companions, with reference to several chains of transmitters.

2. al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, Chapter of "Understanding (the virtues) of Companions, v3, pp 109,110,148,533 who wrote this tradition is authentic (Sahih) based on the criteria of the two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim).

3. Sunan, by Daarami, v2, p432

4. Musnad, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, pp 14,17,26,59, v4, pp 366,370-372, v5, pp 182,189,350,366,419

5. Fadha’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p585, Tradition #990

6. al-Khasa’is, by al-Nisa’i, pp 21,30

7. al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p230

8. al-Kabir, by al-Tabarani, v3, pp 62-63,137

9. Kanz al-Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Chapter al-Iti’sam bi Habl Allah, v1, p44.

10. Tafsir Ibn Kathir (complete version), v4, p113, under commentary of verse 42:23 of Qur’an (four traditions)

11. al-Tabaqat al-Kubra, by Ibn Sa’d, v2, p194, Pub. by Dar Isadder, Lebanon.

12. al-Jami’ al-Saghir, by al-Suyuti, v1, p353, and also in v2

13. Majma’ al-Zawa’id, al-Haythami, v9, p163

14. al-Fateh al-Kabir, al-Binhani, v1, p451

15. Usdul Ghabah fi Ma’rifat al-Sahaba, Ibn al-Athir, v2, p12

16. Jami’ al-Usul, Ibn al-Athir, v1, p187

17. History of Ibn Asakir, v5, p436

18. al-Taj al-Jami’ Lil Usul, v3, p308

19. al-Durr al-Manthoor, al-Hafidh al-Suyuti, v2, p60

20. Yanabi al-Mawaddah, al-Qundoozi al-Hanafi, pp 38,183

21. Abaqat al-Anwar, v1, p16

30 minutes ago, Ahmed684 said:

Shia or Sunni did not exist in the times of the prophet.

If you read my post in the beginning of this topic I just showed you that the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) used the term Shia himself. 

The Holy Quran was revealed through the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) so the verses which I quoted the Holy Prophet (pbuhhf) recited those verses. So how can he not use it again when talking about Imam Ali (as) since he has full knowledge of the word. The hadiths confirm this also.  

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

al-Tirmidhi reported that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version of the tradition is traced to 30+ companions. Ibn Hajar al-Haythami reported that he knows of 20+ companions witnessed that also. This is while the "Qur’an and Sunnah”version reported by al-Hakim has only one source! Thus we must conclude that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version is much more reliable. Moreover al-Hakim has also mentioned the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version in his book (al-Mustadrak) through several chain of authorities and confirmed that the "Qur’an and Ahlul-Bayt”version of the tradition is authentic based on the criteria of al-Bukhari and Muslim.

On 14/08/2017 at 5:37 PM, dragonxx said:

Salam 3laykom,

I was wondering who was the first to coin the word "Shia" and the first to coin "Ahlul-Sunna"? If anyone has hadiths proving either, please share.

The Holy Prophet (SAWA) revealed to his people the word Shi'a (follower) and it is mentioned in the Holy Book. Rasoolalah (SAWA) practiced what Allah had revealed onto him and the Mumineen follow his practices so that they may be rightly guided. The Quran many times states: 'Obey Allah and obey the Messenger'. Is it not the Prophet himself that revealed to his Ummah the Ahle Sunnah?

if something is not established in the Quran as a principle then Hadith can never on its own be enough. I've read ayatollah jafar subhani book science of interpretation of holy Quran and he does state in that that if something is missing from Quran then Hadith needs to be brought forward however he means if there is already an principle established which is not clear. My question is where is Imamate of the twelver shia in Quran clearly Infact Quran clearly has defined and closed the doors to Imamate that it's just the prophets and ulil amr are scholars, political leaders etc who have taqwa. 

@Ahmed684

what do you have to say with regards to my posts? 

Which school of thought do you follow ? Before you say I'm neither Shia or sunni whichever way you pray shows which school you adhere to! 

The Quran clearly states obey Allah and His Messenger! 

Have you obeyed the Messenger ? Have you stuck to the Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) 

The Hadith which I have mentioned ( and I can mention a lot more ) clearly states that Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) are to be followed ! It is a clear commandment from The Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf) now we the Shias ( followers of Prophet (pbuhhf) and his ahlulbayt (as) ) have stuck to that commandment! And these two shall not separate until paradise ! And whatever the Messenger says it is not of his own accord ! It is the will of Allah ! 

Tell me Sunnis do they take any jurisprudence laws from ahlulbayt (as) ? They take it from 4 people well beyond the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf) 

18 hours ago, Ahmed684 said:

if something is not established in the Quran as a principle then Hadith can never on its own be enough.

Same counts for a lot of Sunni beliefs as well bro'.

Edited by Faruk

1 hour ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

@Ahmed684

Which school of thought do you follow ? Before you say I'm neither Shia or sunni whichever way you pray shows which school you adhere to! 

The Hadith which I have mentioned ( and I can mention a lot more ) clearly states that Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) are to be followed ! It is a clear commandment from The Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf) now we the Shias ( followers of Prophet (pbuhhf) and his ahlulbayt (as) ) have stuck to that commandment! And these two shall not separate until paradise ! And whatever the Messenger says it is not of his own accord ! It is the will of Allah ! 

Tell me Sunnis do they take any jurisprudence laws from ahlulbayt (as) ? They take it from 4 people well beyond the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf) 

His religion is sunni islam. Stands right below his profile pic.

On ‎16‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 8:21 AM, Ahmed684 said:

I follow only Quran and Hadith of prophet.

There is only one Quran but every sect has its own ahaadith collection. How do you know that yours is the right one and reliable?

As I mentioned, true love requires the person to obey the one who loves. If one claims the love of Ahlul-Bayt, but he does not obey their instructions, then he is only fooling his own soul. Ibn Abbas (ra) narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever wishes to live and die like me, and to abide in the Garden of Eden after death, should acknowledge ‘Ali as WALI after me, and take his WALI (i.e., Imams after him) as WALI, and should follow the Imams after me for they are my Ahlul-Bayt and were created from my clay and are gifted with the same knowledge and understanding as myself. Woe unto those who deny their virtues and those who disregard their relationship and affinity with me, for my intercession shall never reach them."

Sunni references:

(1) Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu’aym, v1, pp 84,86

(2) al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p128

(3) al-Jami’ al-Kabir, by al-Tabarani

(4) al-Isabah, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani

(5) Kanz al-Ummal, v6, p155

(6) al-Manaqib, by al-Kharazmi, p34

(7) Yanabi’ al-Mawaddah, by al-Qundoozi al-Hanafi, p149

(8) History of Ibn Asakir, v2, p95

On 8/16/2017 at 9:21 AM, Ahmed684 said:

Shia or Sunni did not exist in the times of the prophet. Only muslims. Read the Quran you will know the truth. I don't believe in what those who calls themselves Shias believe in. I follow only Quran and Hadith of prophet. Anyway I think people should stick to the actual literal meaning of Quran rather than going into esoteric knowledge without even knowing the basics of Arabic language 

Well of course the division didn't exist during the Prophet's (pbuhf) time in the sense we use those terms today...

You say we should stick to the literal meaning of Quran and not go into more depth when we don't even know basic arabic... but if we don't know basic arabic then how are we going to understand the Quran in the first place.

And evidently, even when people do know advanced arabic, they still have no clue about the meaning of many verses... so it comes down to who we lay people trust to follow so that we can live the correct meaning of those verses.

For me I choose Ahlulbayt (a.s) instead of other shady/doubtful personalities to teach my feeble mind the correct way to go about things, because unfortunately even with my basic arabic reading skills and strong arabic speaking skills, there is a lot I simply do not understand, and you can't just rely on the fact that the Quran is always literal because it is not.

Edited by dragonxx

On 8/16/2017 at 9:49 AM, AfricanShia said:

The Holy Prophet (SAWA) revealed to his people the word Shi'a (follower) and it is mentioned in the Holy Book. Rasoolalah (SAWA) practiced what Allah had revealed onto him and the Mumineen follow his practices so that they may be rightly guided. The Quran many times states: 'Obey Allah and obey the Messenger'. Is it not the Prophet himself that revealed to his Ummah the Ahle Sunnah?

That's fine, but i meant more who first used those two words in the sense we use it today?

Brother I have read Peshawar nights and the Sunni ulema I refer that to just shun that mostly. i am actually writing a book at the moment primarily designed towards a salafi audience to promote the ahlulbayt sect. Salafi have many websites and material to scare you with but I'm taking the brace step to step upto them inbox me your email I will send you some of the work I have completed akhi 

On 17/08/2017 at 8:07 PM, Ya_isa (as) said:

@Ahmed684

I'm a shia alim bro I don't know how to use this website I'm new to it I was a Sunni about 8 years ago however my uncle the marhoom sayed brought me onto the right path of ahlulbayt (as) I'm a sayed from 10th imam brothers my intention of joining this forum and website was to get answers or replies to typical Sunni questions such as are ulil amr just prophets and political leaders who come to power which my family who for the record are still Sunni put me to. I am currently writing a lot of books to prove that ahlulbayt is the truthful sect in a very illustrative way and anyone who is interested can inbox me there email addy so I can give them a taste of the flavour of what I'm writing. Don't worry bro lol it's all good. I know all the things your saying and also the reason why I put Sunni Islam as my religion was to make a bold statement that we Shias are the true sunnis. That's it really. I'm not trying to sow discord. I love Sunni brothers and everyone else just confused as to why people are so blinded to see imam zaman. Ghazal e irfani - imam Khomeini (ra) ' I have taken the robe of taqiya off' I'm more Akhbari akhi as I'm Pakistani born and bred in Britain however I respect and appreciate Maraja although I only do taqleed of 14 infallibles. 

On 17/08/2017 at 9:40 PM, Faruk said:

His religion is sunni islam. Stands right below his profile pic.

Akhi we shia are the true ahlus sunnah lol. i think we have the right to claim that. I'm not sowing discord as sayed sistani said nicely that we are nafs of ahlus sunnah lol.