Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• ^ English or Urdu? I give up 
    • What I realized you mainly focused on financial dependence when you talked about being independent. Man and woman can still be dependent on each other emotionally while they are both working. There are a lot of families who are working, but they text, call, and message each other various times during the work. This emotional dependence makes them closer to each other. I know a guy who liked a person. She told him:" You need a lot of attention, I can't handle it". This is a cultural issue. That guy was not in any relation with any girl his whole life. What would you think when he finally meets a girl? He only wants to spends time with her. That is obvious, but due to cultural issues that girl could not handle that even though she was housewife. I think working is not the issue. The issue is emotional dependence, or love, which is not that much intense among SOME western families.  
    • I can't load Presstv.com. Do you have the same problem ?
    • Salaam It's not just about the original posting.  The subsequent posts are very offensive too. He didn't change his point until some of the brothers objected. This point should be noted.
    • Not much in the way of ladders or tunnels on the lsraeli border. Now there are tunnels on the Egyptian border to the Gaza Ghetto.