Rate this topic

I watched this 2 hour long debate.

There is a really humble man named Mr. Banerjee who was discussing the concept of God in Hinduism. He explained it using Vedas and Upanishads(They consider it divine scriptures) and claimed from the writings of the books that they consist in Only One God and all other beings are just the creation. He also opposed the idol worshiping from those books.

Now my interest in Hinduism is so because I am from India and Hinduism is an inherent part of this country.

I will suggest everyone to find some time and watch the complete debate without skipping parts. I am sure it'll make you feel good but at the same time It will leave a question in your head that "Whether Hinduism back then was really led by Prophets because their books contain too much real on God".

One more thing, the Muslim guy in the debate is a Salafi and he is really rude. He makes faces and humiliates Mr Banerjee.

This debate was conducted in a Salafi majority environment so you know how it feels.

Also Mr Banerjee has worked for UNICEF and he has been in Iraq for some years. He also discusses about the Shrine of Imam Hussain(a.s) but the moment he says this name, That Salafi guy makes a very annoying face. He says I dont know about Shia and Sufis, All are going to Hell Fire except Ahle Sunnah.

Now the Question I want to ask from you all reading this topic is -

1. Was Hinduism really a right religion brought by Prophets?

2. Did any of the Imams in any of the narrations confirmed that Hinduism has been fabricated but was real earlier?

3. I have a link which contains some Prophecies about Our Beloved Master Holy Prophet(saws) from Hindu books such as "Kalki Puran" (The book about Last age). There are clear very clear Prophecies. Link - http://www.ezsoftech.com/akram/prophetprophecies.asp

4. Hinduism contains too much knowledge on various Arts. Music is one of them. In their religion Music is very very essential. This contradicts with Islam so badly. 

But they consider Music as Aastha. Why so? 

14 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

There is a really humble man named Mr. Banerjee who was discussing the concept of God in Hinduism. He explained it using Vedas and Upanishads(They consider it divine scriptures) and claimed from the writings of the books that they consist in Only One God and all other beings are just the creation. He also opposed the idol worshiping from those books.

Now my interest in Hinduism is so because I am from India and Hinduism is an inherent part of this country.

I will suggest everyone to find some time and watch the complete debate without skipping parts. I am sure it'll make you feel good but at the same time It will leave a question in your head that "Whether Hinduism back then was really led by Prophets because their books contain too much real on God".

One more thing, the Muslim guy in the debate is a Salafi and he is really rude. He makes faces and humiliates Mr Banerjee.

This debate was conducted in a Salafi majority environment so you know how it feels.

Also Mr Banerjee has worked for UNICEF and he has been in Iraq for some years. He also discusses about the Shrine of Imam Hussain(a.s) but the moment he says this name, That Salafi guy makes a very annoying face. He says I dont know about Shia and Sufis, All are going to Hell Fire except Ahle Sunnah.

2. Did any of the Imams in any of the narrations confirmed that Hinduism has been fabricated but was real earlier?

3. I have a link which contains some Prophecies about Our Beloved Master Holy Prophet(saws) from Hindu books such as "Kalki Puran" (The book about Last age). There are clear very clear Prophecies. Link - http://www.ezsoftech.com/akram/prophetprophecies.asp

4. Hinduism contains too much knowledge on various Arts. Music is one of them. In their religion Music is very very essential. This contradicts with Islam so badly. 

As a Layman, I understand Islam is a Way if Life. All other Belief systems, are geared toward your personal connection with the God. Hence not complete systems that can be implemented( Legislation, Governance, Implementation of personal/family/Social) order for the entire Humanity.  Life is not packaged in parts, one for God, one for me, one for business,  one for society etc... That incorporates Individualism. 

2 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

3. I have a link which contains some Prophecies about Our Beloved Master Holy Prophet(saws) from Hindu books such as "Kalki Puran" (The book about Last age). There are clear very clear Prophecies.

The Prophecies are no proper proof of that religion being a part of Islam or related to Islam because the astrologers of fir'aun's court prophesied about Hazrat Moosa's (a.s.) arrival. Many religions today believe in a man who will come before day of Judgement and things quite similar to us. That doesn't make them related to Islam. 

There's only one Siratul Mustaqeem i.e. Path of Ahlulbait (ams). 

55 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

The Prophecies are no proper proof of that religion being a part of Islam or related to Islam because the astrologers of fir'aun's court prophesied about Hazrat Moosa's (a.s.) arrival. Many religions today believe in a man who will come before day of Judgement and things quite similar to us. That doesn't make them related to Islam. 

There's only one Siratul Mustaqeem i.e. Path of Ahlulbait (ams). 

Obviously they are not at all related to Islam. But It may have happened that some Prophet of God did gave them the right path which they later fabricated fully and were left with nothing. The little bit remains of their teachings sometime makes you think that way. 

There is only one True Path. The Path of Allah and His Truthful Proofs on Earth and Heavens!

Q1. Was Hinduism really a right religion brought by Prophets?

A. Yes, original Hinduism must have been brought by prophets. 

The Vedas and Upanishads, which talk of one God, must have been the work of either Prophets or holy men who wrote from the teachings of Prophets.

Q2. Did any of the Imams in any of the narrations confirmed that Hinduism has been fabricated but was real earlier?

A. There were no Hindus in that part of the world. How could they talk about Hindus. 

Q3. I have a link which contains some Prophecies about Our Beloved Master Holy Prophet(saws) from Hindu books such as "Kalki Puran" (The book about Last age). 

A. Don't know.  

Q4. Hinduism contains too much knowledge on various Arts. Music is one of them. In their religion Music is very very essential. This contradicts with Islam so badly. 

A. No, that is no contradiction. Music was forbidden only in the last years of our Holy Prophet's life.

Music was allowed before that.  

6 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

The answer to your questions are as follows:

1. No any definite tradition is known as to who was the pioneer of Hinduism, it seems therefore that it is actually distorted set of beliefs which might have origins in religion but lost its actual foundation. In Quran, I have read various incidents where people in the beginning believed in Allah AWJ but in the following years they become polytheists. Once I read a quote of an Imams regarding polytheists, that is: "People become polytheists due to the cause that when their pious one died, they would carve out their idols and would show reverence to them in the beginning, then the later generations went further and bowed in reverence and the coming generations went even further and begin making sajadah and worship those idols". Hinduism has books which shows name of "MahaNuvu" that is similar as "Noah a.s" both of them saved their people from great flood. I think they lost everything and did not have anything now to be named as divine religion.

2. Imams confirmed about Past Prophets and past nations and confirmed about those nations who still had some belief in one God and contain citations for the coming of the last Prophet PBUHHP, I think there is little discussion about the Hinduism in our books because most of the Arabia was idol worshippers and not exactly same as Hindus and second reason is that may be Imams might have said about them but either those books are lost due to invasions of Mongols or are not available commonly.

3. I have read them as well, it was of those who were saints but lived in India and they were not Hindus in the strict sense but saints such as Prophet PBUHHP was Arab but was Not like Arabs but Prophet of God and did not believed in Arabian system likewise many historians believe that Gautama Budha was also a saint as there are books who have given such news. 

4. In Islam Music is not wholly forbidden, it has some conditions. Islam forbids that music which becomes cause of indecency or social degradation or pushes away from religious obligations. 

What does Aastha means ? 

3 hours ago, baqar said:

Q1. Was Hinduism really a right religion brought by Prophets?

A. Yes, original Hinduism must have been brought by prophets. 

The Vedas and Upanishads, which talk of one God, must have been the work of either Prophets or holy men who wrote from the teachings of Prophets.

Q2. Did any of the Imams in any of the narrations confirmed that Hinduism has been fabricated but was real earlier?

A. There were no Hindus in that part of the world. How could they talk about Hindus. 

Q3. I have a link which contains some Prophecies about Our Beloved Master Holy Prophet(saws) from Hindu books such as "Kalki Puran" (The book about Last age). 

A. Don't know.  

Q4. Hinduism contains too much knowledge on various Arts. Music is one of them. In their religion Music is very very essential. This contradicts with Islam so badly. 

A. No, that is no contradiction. Music was forbidden only in the last years of our Holy Prophet's life.

Music was allowed before that.  

Good answers brother! By the way I mentioned the link for the 3rd Question I asked. You can see the Prophecies made in that Hindu book which is the "Only" book on Last Age in Hinduism and is considered on of the most precious works of Old Age. It is also mentioned that the Kalki (The Saviour) will come on a White Horse with a Sword in his Right Hand.

Further the names of The Family of Holy Prophet (saws) is clearly mentioned. Imam Ali(a.s)  and his 3 brothers are mentioned. Imam Hasan (a.s) and Imam Hussain (a.s) are mentioned.

But their names are in Sanskrit and their meaning are just pin point to that of Arabic names of our Masters!

Here goes the Prophecy - 

BARM UTTAR KHAND
Barm Uttar Khand is a book at Hindu religion. Late Molvi Abdur-Rehman Chishti (11th century of Hijra) translated it into Urdu, in his 'Mirratul-Makhluquaat'. According to that book, the famous Hindu Avtar, Mahadew told his wife, Parvati, all the events of future, while they were on the mountain, Kailash Parbat and Bishist Muni, his disciple, wrote it down. The relevant parts are translated here from Muqaddama Anwarul-Qur'an (by late Maulana Seyyed Rahat Husain Gopalpuri) pp. 40-43. Mahadewji says:

After six thousand years, the Almighty (God) will create a wonderful person among the children of Adam in Mundarne, which is between the seas (Arab is surrounded on 3 sides by the sea.). ... O Parvati, he will be from the loin of Kant Bunjh; (Kant Bunjh, means Servant of God, which, in Arabic becomes "Abdullah". Abdullah was the name of the father of the Holy Prophet) and he (Abdullah) will have the piety and knowledge of God like a river; so (from that river) will emerge a pearl. And the name of his wife will be 'Sank Rakhiya.' (Sank Rakhiya means 'Peaceful' which in Arabic is "Amina". Name of the mother of the Holy Prophet was Amina.) And he (i.e., Abdullah) will have read three books; and he will leave the fourth book after reading only, 'Alif, Lam, Mim ... O Parvati, he (i.e., Abdullah) will be a chief in his tribe; people from all villages will come to his door and will follow him. (Abdullah's son) will have no fear of the creatures; he will be very brave and having the knowledge of Allah, and his name will be 'MAHAMAT'. People will be astonished to see his style ... And he will not worship as the people of his tribe will be worshipping and he will tell people that "I have been told by that Almighty and Only One (God) not to indulge in such senseless worship; and I am not turning but to Allah; therefore, you should follow me." (Compare it with the ayat (13:36) of the Holy Qur'an, Say: "I am commanded to worship Allah, and not to join partners with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return.") O Parvati, MAHAMAT will teach his own shariat to all the creatures, by abrogating all ways of worships and all previous shariats; and he will try to make all people follow him. Gradually, countless people will come into his religion, and many of them will reach God. And as people use our Sakh era (i.e., era of Hijra), likewise, unto the end of the Kaljug (the last era) people will use the era of MAHAMAT. ... O Parvati, after him (after the death of Muhammad's son) the almighty who has none like Him, will give a daughter (Fatema, the lady of Paradise, the Chief of all the women.) to MAHAMAT who will be better than 1000 sons, and she will be very beautiful and matchless, and very perfect in the worship of God. Never shall she utter any wrong, and she will be protected from every sin big or small: and through her father she will reach nearer to God, that almighty (God) will give two sons (Imam Hasan (a.s.) and Imam Hussain (a.s.)) to the daughter of MAHAMAT, both will be handsome and beloved of God, strong, having the knowledge of God, courageous, brave and matchless in the deeds of virtue. And the Almighty will not create, after them, any human being having such perfection in hidden and known virtues.

The same two sons of MAHAMAT will be his successors; and they will have numerous children; and they will bring people into the religion of MAHAMAT day by day by their true arguments; and they will illuminate the religion of MAHAMAT and MAHAMAT will love them more than all his people, even more than his own daughter. And these two sons will be perfect in the religion of MAHAMAT: they will not do any work for their own pleasure, and all their utterances and deeds will be for the pleasure of the Almighty.

O Parvati, a few years after the death of MAHAMAT, some evil men will unjustly murder these grandsons of MAHAMAT without any cause: just for the sake of worldly greed; the whole world will become 'headless' by their death. Their killers will be Maliksh atheists, cursed in both worlds: they will have no love for MAHAMAT and will never get deliverance from Nark (i.e., Hell). But in appearance, they will remain in the religion of MAHAMAT, and gradually others also will follow them, and stubbornly will do many deeds against the way of MAHAMAT and his sons. Only a few people will remain on the path of MAHAMAT, majority will follow the path of those who killed the sons of MAHAMAT; yet in appearance they will be called followers of MAHAMAT; and in the last days of Kaljug (last era) there will be many of those hypocrites and will create disturbance in the whole world.

After that Mahadewji explains the appearance of Imam Mahdi; coming of Quiyamat and arrival into Paradise of Bibi Fatima together with her followers.

KALKI PURAN
In many holy books of Hindus, mention of coming of ten prophets, has been made. So far nine have come and Hindus await the tenth. The name, which is ascribed to this Tenth Prophet, is "Kalki Avatar" (Kalki Prophet). Descriptions and symptoms, which are found in the books exactly coincide with those of Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.)

Kalki Puran is one of the holy books of Hindus. It is written in this book that the reason why this prophet will be known as "Kalki" Avatar, is that he will remove Kalki (rust and darkness) from the hearts of the people, and will prevail over all the artifices.

It is also written that people of his community will be worshipers of God.

The name of the father of Kalki Prophet is written as 'Vishnuais" a combination of two words, Vishnu (God) and ais (Servant); both put to gather mean "Servant of God". This also is the meaning of Abdullah the name of the father of Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.).

The name of Kalki prophet's mother is "Somti" which means "Trustworthy", and the name of Prophet Mohammad's (s.a.w.a.) mother is "Amina" which also means "Trustworthy".

Further it is written that Kalki prophet will have three brothers, named, KAVI, SAMAT and PARAK.

• Kavi means "wise" and same is the meaning of "Aqeel".
  • Samat means "Knowledge" and same is the meaning of "Jaafar".
  • Parak means "One who commands High Position", and same is the meaning of "Ali".

Aqeel, Jaafar and Ali, were three (cousin) brothers of Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.).

The birthplace of Kalki prophet is mentioned as "Shambhal Nagri" - a name given to the Hejaz in Arabia. "Sambhal" means, "Sand" and "Shambhal Nagri" means a country of sand or desert, which fits Arabian Peninsula perfectly.

Regarding Kalki Prophet, it is also written that he will worship in cave. It is well known in Islamic world that Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.) got his first "Revelation" in the cave of Mount Hira - a desert hill and his chosen place for retreat near Mecca.

Further in "Kalki Puran", it is written that he will receive education through "Prash Ram" which means "Soul of God". It is well known by all Muslims that it was the Angel Gabriel who brought the first revelation to prophet Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.) in the cave of Mount Hira, Gabriel is called "Ar-Ruh-ul-amin" (The Trustworthy Soul) in Islam.

Further it is written that Kalki prophet will marry the daughter of the king of Shambhal Deep. Thus Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.a.) married the wealthiest woman of Arab, named Khadijah. It is also written that Kalki prophet will migrate to the hills of North. Thus on the command of God, Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.) and to migrate from Mecca to Madina which is in the North.

FROM OTHER BOOKS
Late Molvi Abdur-Rehman Chishti has given many quotations from other Purans and even Veds. Some of them are translated here from Muqaddama Tafsir Anwarul-Ouran: -

• Athruben Ved: Lailaha Harni Papan Illallaha Param Padam Janm Baikunth Birap newti to Jane nam Muhammadam. Translation: Saying 'La Ilah' removes the sins Saying Illallha' bestows Parm Padwi If you want Paradise eternal Always recite the name 'Muhammad'.
  • The founder of Arya Samaj, Dyanand Sarswati, had to admit in his book, 'Satyarth parkash' (Chapter 14; p. 739) that alloo Upnishad mentions the name of 'Muhammad' as Rasul. He contends that someone, in the days of Akbar (the Moghul emperor), must have added it in the Athrubin Ved, then he writes: "Someone may say that how can you claim it when nobody has said or written so in all these days; how can we accept your claim (of later addition) without any proof? But this claim cannot be wrong by non-acceptance of anyone." What a claim! And what a proof!
  • Bhonik Uttar Puran: Vyas Rishi, the author of Ramayan, writes in Bhonik Puran: "In the days to come MAHAMAT will come; and it is his sign that cloud will always protect him from the sun; his body will have no shadow; fly will not sit on his body; the earth will be folded for him (i.e. he will Journey to far away places in very short time); ... whatever he will earn, will spend in the way of God, and himself will eat but a little ... whoever will follow that book (i.e., Qur'an) will reach to God. At that time there will be no other path to reach to God."

All these predictions in clear words from beginning to end are about Mohammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.). They have not been applicable to any other person, nor there can be any objection from Hindus regarding its consistency.

AND IN MY LAST QUESTION YOU SAID MUSIC WAS ALLOWED BEFORE?

Really? Why for the the Ummah of RasoolAllah (saws). Do you know the proper reason?

12 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

The answer to your questions are as follows:

1. No any definite tradition is known as to who was the pioneer of Hinduism, it seems therefore that it is actually distorted set of beliefs which might have origins in religion but lost its actual foundation. In Quran, I have read various incidents where people in the beginning believed in Allah AWJ but in the following years they become polytheists. Once I read a quote of an Imams regarding polytheists, that is: "People become polytheists due to the cause that when their pious one died, they would carve out their idols and would show reverence to them in the beginning, then the later generations went further and bowed in reverence and the coming generations went even further and begin making sajadah and worship those idols". Hinduism has books which shows name of "MahaNuvu" that is similar as "Noah a.s" both of them saved their people from great flood. I think they lost everything and did not have anything now to be named as divine religion.

2. Imams confirmed about Past Prophets and past nations and confirmed about those nations who still had some belief in one God and contain citations for the coming of the last Prophet PBUHHP, I think there is little discussion about the Hinduism in our books because most of the Arabia was idol worshippers and not exactly same as Hindus and second reason is that may be Imams might have said about them but either those books are lost due to invasions of Mongols or are not available commonly.

3. I have read them as well, it was of those who were saints but lived in India and they were not Hindus in the strict sense but saints such as Prophet PBUHHP was Arab but was Not like Arabs but Prophet of God and did not believed in Arabian system likewise many historians believe that Gautama Budha was also a saint as there are books who have given such news. 

4. In Islam Music is not wholly forbidden, it has some conditions. Islam forbids that music which becomes cause of indecency or social degradation or pushes away from religious obligations. 

What does Aastha means ? 

Astha - Conviction!

They can't live without practicing or learning Music.

10 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Astha - Conviction!

They can't live without practicing or learning Music.

Every art has it's limitation and any art that harms human beings is not a blessing but a harmful thing. 

The Hindus have greatly contributed towards music and today the discipline which is called "different kinds of Rags" are also followed to make voice more beautiful to say Hamd, Naat, Manqabat and Nohas. I have seen that those who are associated with Hamd and Naat in our country use "Rags" and "Riaz" to discipline their voice and be more perfect in saying Hamd. 

Edited by Sindbad05

@Waseem162 

Recently, after this discussion, I downloaded a book titled "Sri Kalki Purana" speaking about same person, I think, the term "Kalki Avtar" resembles with the name "Nabi-ul-Ummi" both of means "Prophets who will wash away ignorance"....Except the name and the situation that both will come at the end of times,the lives of two person are not identical as I read through the book. May be the writers have gone through all books of Purnas and formed such "conclusion" but to me "Kalki Purana" does not define except few similar points that I mentioned above. 

God know best!!!!!

Edited by Sindbad05

24 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Waseem162 

Recently, after this discussion, I downloaded a book titled "Sir Kalki Purana" speaking about same person, I think, the term "Kalki Avtar" resembles with the name "Nabi-ul-Ummi" both of means "Prophets who will wash away ignorance"....Except the name and the situation that both will come at the end of times,the lives of two person are not identical as I read through the book. May be the writers have gone through all books of Purnas and formed such "conclusion" but to me "Kalki Purana" does not define except few similar points that I mentioned above. 

God know best!!!!!

Yes I too read some information about Kalki on the internet.

Only some part of kalki purana gave some clear hints about Prophet and the Last Saviour. But overall the book is filled with falsified ideas.

2 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Yes I too read some information about Kalki on the internet.

Only some part of kalki purana gave some clear hints about Prophet and the Last Saviour. But overall the book is filled with falsified ideas.

Yeah, for example:- if you read it says that Kalki's father was there when he got birth and lived but Prophet Muhammad's (pbuhhp) was travelling while prophet got birth in Medina. And there are many dissimilarities. However, I have read about Buddha whose revelations about Prophet Muhammad pbuhhp and Ali are extraordinarily similar. I would try to send you if I get that book in pdf in this thread.

Hinduism had lost it's teachings while Buddha was there that's why he brought reforms and that even was in BC. May be 3000 BC, it has lost everything now this is just a mixture of all faiths ranging from idolatry to Buddhism and then Sufism.

That's why I believe our Prophet or Imams did not say anything about it for it has no individual identity of own.

All these predictions in clear words from beginning to end are about Mohammad Mustafa (s.a.w.a.). They have not been applicable to any other person, nor there can be any objection from Hindus regarding its consistency.

The important question is whether any Hindu scholars have been able to relate those things in their books to our Holy Prophet?

AND IN MY LAST QUESTION YOU SAID MUSIC WAS ALLOWED BEFORE?

Really? Why for the the Ummah of RasoolAllah (saws). Do you know the proper reason?

I think music has been forbidden because

• it has the tendency to draw us away from reality and also because
  • it can increase our sexual desires. 
5 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Waseem162 

I think, the term "Kalki Avtar" resembles with the name "Nabi-ul-Ummi" both of means "Prophets who will wash away ignorance"..

Brother, what do Hindu scholars say?

5 hours ago, baqar said:

The important question is whether any Hindu scholars have been able to relate those things in their books to our Holy Prophet?

I think music has been forbidden because

• it has the tendency to draw us away from reality and also because
  • it can increase our sexual desires. 

I guess they don't have that much insight about it. They're not going to accept it anyway! Their books are filled up with piles and piles of false ideologies you can't even believe some of them! 

7 hours ago, baqar said:

They meant by Kalki a person who will come in the last phase of time and will fight against oppression and bring about justice. I have an intuition that it is either an extension of the belief that was foretold by "Gautama Buddha" or "Saints of India" that told about the coming of Prophet PBUHHP and later on it was rewritten by HIndus into their scripts to suit their belief because they have been doing that for centuries and one such sign is the "Movement of Bharmo Samaj" and "Arya Samaj" and when they saw the Muslims and heard their religious views they formed their beliefs in such way and initiate "Bukhti movement" for reformation of their religion which takes it's origin from the influence of Islam over it. So, whenever hindus felt a more strong belief, the tried to fashion their belief in such way, this is my observation through the historical readings of the Hinduism. God knows best!!!!!

@Waseem162 

I have downloaded an important book which you might like to read, it is called "Aeliya", it is in urdu, if you can read it. It includes various prophecies both from HIndu books and Buddha. However, it is in urdu, I hope you know urdu :)  One of the piece from this book is as follows: 

Mr. L.K.Bhatnagar writes in his book “Bodhiya Chamatkar” published by Adankar Pustakalia, Cawnpur, India in the year 1927:
“One day, Mahtama Buddha woke up with a scream and his companion also was awaken by his scream. He inquired if Buddha had a bad dream. Buddha replied that he was informed by a super spirit who said: “Your struggle and prayer have been accepted, recite my name and your wishes will be granted. My name is Aaliya, if you want to meet me my house is the Sacred Temple with broken wall and you will see me as a boy but that time is too far.” After this, he drew a sword and said in a thunderous voice: “Look! I am a lion, God has made me a lion. Go and cleanse the world from sins and crimes, clean the hearts of the people. My Prophet will be coming soon, obey his orders. I am sending you as my slave and follower, go and serve the people, do not be deceived, recite my name and call me if in distress.”
The word “Aaliya” is the same as “Aeliya”. Sacred Temple with broken wall is the Khana-e-Kabah and its wall was broken to let in Bibi Fatima binte Assad for the birth of The Commander of the Faithful. The sword stated is the “Zulfiqar” of the Victor of the Khyber. In a way, Imam Ali (a.s.) was sending the Saint Buddha to India and other Eastern countries for the salvation and cleansing the hearts of the people from sins and crimes. And repeated to call him if in distress as he is the “MushkilKusha”
Subsequently, as it had been the fact that there always is conflict between Righteousness and Evil, similarly forces who were against the Saint Buddha also vehemently opposed him. Hence, He called Imam Ali in the following words:
            “O’ The Beloved of the Lovers, O Aeliya, O Dominant one (Ghalib), please come
            for my help, O Lion of the Lord, foxes want to overpower me. For His sake
            whose “Hand” you are (Yadullah). For His sake whose (Divine) power is in
            you. As you promised, this is the time for help. Come as soon as possible,
            otherwise I would be ruined. Your name is the name of God. Come as looking at
            you are prayer. You are the face of God. (Wajhullah). My beloved, I am nothing
            compared to you. You are seeing everything. You are aware of my miseries.
            Only you can remove my miseries. Om Aaliya, Om Aaliya, Om Aaliya”

Reference: “Aeliya” by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gilani – in Urdu (online)

The link to the book for downloading is:  http://www.shianeali.com/books/category/masoomeen/Aeliya.pdf

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

They meant by Kalki a person who will come in the last phase of time and will fight against oppression and bring about justice. I have an intuition that it is either an extension of the belief that was foretold by "Gautama Buddha" or "Saints of India" that told about the coming of Prophet PBUHHP and later on it was rewritten by HIndus into their scripts to suit their belief because they have been doing that for centuries and one such sign is the "Movement of Bharmo Samaj" and "Arya Samaj" and when they saw the Muslims and heard their religious views they formed their beliefs in such way and initiate "Bukhti movement" for reformation of their religion which takes it's origin from the influence of Islam over it. So, whenever hindus felt a more strong belief, the tried to fashion their belief in such way, this is my observation through the historical readings of the Hinduism. God knows best!!!!!

@Waseem162 

I have downloaded an important book which you might like to read, it is called "Aeliya", it is in urdu, if you can read it. It includes various prophecies both from HIndu books and Buddha. However, it is in urdu, I hope you know urdu :)  One of the piece from this book is as follows: 

Mr. L.K.Bhatnagar writes in his book “Bodhiya Chamatkar” published by Adankar Pustakalia, Cawnpur, India in the year 1927:
“One day, Mahtama Buddha woke up with a scream and his companion also was awaken by his scream. He inquired if Buddha had a bad dream. Buddha replied that he was informed by a super spirit who said: “Your struggle and prayer have been accepted, recite my name and your wishes will be granted. My name is Aaliya, if you want to meet me my house is the Sacred Temple with broken wall and you will see me as a boy but that time is too far.” After this, he drew a sword and said in a thunderous voice: “Look! I am a lion, God has made me a lion. Go and cleanse the world from sins and crimes, clean the hearts of the people. My Prophet will be coming soon, obey his orders. I am sending you as my slave and follower, go and serve the people, do not be deceived, recite my name and call me if in distress.”
The word “Aaliya” is the same as “Aeliya”. Sacred Temple with broken wall is the Khana-e-Kabah and its wall was broken to let in Bibi Fatima binte Assad for the birth of The Commander of the Faithful. The sword stated is the “Zulfiqar” of the Victor of the Khyber. In a way, Imam Ali (a.s.) was sending the Saint Buddha to India and other Eastern countries for the salvation and cleansing the hearts of the people from sins and crimes. And repeated to call him if in distress as he is the “MushkilKusha”
Subsequently, as it had been the fact that there always is conflict between Righteousness and Evil, similarly forces who were against the Saint Buddha also vehemently opposed him. Hence, He called Imam Ali in the following words:
            “O’ The Beloved of the Lovers, O Aeliya, O Dominant one (Ghalib), please come
            for my help, O Lion of the Lord, foxes want to overpower me. For His sake
            whose “Hand” you are (Yadullah). For His sake whose (Divine) power is in
            you. As you promised, this is the time for help. Come as soon as possible,
            otherwise I would be ruined. Your name is the name of God. Come as looking at
            you are prayer. You are the face of God. (Wajhullah). My beloved, I am nothing
            compared to you. You are seeing everything. You are aware of my miseries.
            Only you can remove my miseries. Om Aaliya, Om Aaliya, Om Aaliya”

Reference: “Aeliya” by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gilani – in Urdu (online)

The link to the book for downloading is:  http://www.shianeali.com/books/category/masoomeen/Aeliya.pdf

Thankyou so much brother! Yes I can read Urdu :) I hope to know from this book that I din't knew earlier. It'll be a great experience InshaAllah reading this book :) May Allah reward you.

34 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Thankyou so much brother! Yes I can read Urdu :) I hope to know from this book that I din't knew earlier. It'll be a great experience InshaAllah reading this book :) May Allah reward you.

You are welcome :)