Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

Any startups who make personal computers?

2 hours ago, sidnaq said:

LIke apple was its own personal computer company out of the garage, why arent there other startups who are making their own personal computer? or are there?

We need to create something new. Something this human race haven't experienced. 

2 hours ago, sidnaq said:

LIke apple was its own personal computer company out of the garage, why arent there other startups who are making their own personal computer? or are there?

not cost effective. You can buy a decent PC/laptop for under $200.

incorrect.

Apple  and Microsoft are software companies that also develop hardware by using external companies etc.

Microsoft even makes software for Apple .

I suggest listening to your buddy SJ on YT with BG.

There are plenty of startups in tech, all around the world. They do not need to build new computers. They build new tech.

Most people have heard of Telsa, how many have heard of Rimac? - guy is 32 years old. Read or watch his bio on YT.

Edited by monad
Electricity.

8 hours ago, sidnaq said:

There are, but we need to create something new; a revolution, what's the next step after PC's? That sort of thing, Sidnaq.

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

There are, but we need to create something new; a revolution, what's the next step after PC's? That sort of thing, Sidnaq.

ipad?google glass?virtual reality?

guys i think the next computer could be cyclinder screen, it saves the effort of one dimension, could be used as a hologram ,and there wont be need to all the way around to look at something, it could be called apple's picasso.

iphone-macworld (1).jpg

On 8/9/2017 at 6:57 PM, sidnaq said:

ipad?google glass?virtual reality?

I am thinking Google Glass or Virtual Reality. Maybe remake it into a smaller package for a start.  Eventually, you are going to have to push the boundaries of a Google Glass/Virtual Reality type object and create something new from it. Think about how you can improve it.

Recreating the same thing over and over again is not progress, that's why Apple is losing steam.

Then again,  I am not really a big fan of electronics or Steve Jobs. I prefer using them versus  creating them

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

1 hour ago, sidnaq said:

guys i think the next computer could be cyclinder screen, it saves the effort of one dimension, could be used as a hologram ,and there wont be need to all the way around to look at something, it could be called apple's picasso.

iphone-macworld (1).jpg

what do oyu think of this as well brother @Gaius I. Caesar

5 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I am thinking Google Glass or Virtual Reality. Maybe remake it into a smaller package for a start.  Eventually, you are going to have to push the boundaries of a Google Glass/Virtual Reality type object and create something new from it. Think about how you can improve it.

Recreating the same thing over and over again is not progress, that's why Apple is losing steam.

Then again,  I am not really a big fan of electronics or Steve Jobs. I prefer using them versus  creating them

i see your point brother, i too am not a fan of google glass

3 hours ago, sidnaq said:

what do oyu think of this as well brother @Gaius I. Caesar

Well,it seems rather interesting but nothing special. More of a concept idea than anything else.

5 hours ago, sidnaq said:

i see your point brother, i too am not a fan of google glass

When I said electronics, I mean all of it, not just Google Glass.

I was reading an article that predicted the end of smartphones by 2022. I don't know what will take over though but the way we humans are reacting to everything that makes us lazy, the new invention will make us even lazier, I suppose.