What is the most expensive purchase you ve ever made? and if you haven't what is the one most expensive thing you would like to purchase. What is my most expensive thing? lol prob food, or buying my sister video games.either that or textbooks ughhh.but a personal purchase would be the innovation secrets of steve jobs book and jony ive book.

Most expensive things I've ever bought:

1. House

2. Education

3. Car

Of the three, I only still have the education. No matter how broke you get, they can't foreclose on a degree. Conversely, even if it no longer meets your needs, you can't trade it in for something more suitable in your present circumstances. 

A pearl necklace that cost +/- USD 9000 :cry:

Edit: I thought the OP asked about most expensive gift. Of course there were more expensive purchases when you factor in houses and cars.

Edited by Marbles

1 hour ago, Marbles said:

A pearl necklace that cost +/- USD 9000 :cry:

There's only one person in the world worth that kind of gift: your mother.

10 hours ago, Pearl178 said:

I hope the person at least deserved that expensive gift and is/was worth it! But from that crying face emoji I'm not so sure ......

The crying emoji is to show the extent of damage to my wallet...but I never let it show on my face lol

9 hours ago, notme said:

There's only one person in the world worth that kind of gift: your mother.

Yes - and also the beautiful bride who until a few years ago was a baby sister in your lap, but today she's taller than you by an in inch in high heels!

Edited by Marbles