Rate this topic

Not a month goes by, where a massacre doesn't happen on a Hazara village in Afghanistan.

Only a few days ago, Taliban started rampaging a Hazara Village, killing 50+ including women and children and taking 50+ women and girls as sex slaves. The village and around 150 families are still under captive.

Yet our 40,000+ Hazara Fatimiyoon Brigade fighters are busy defending Bashar Al-Assad because of Iranian money and propaganda.

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/mirza-olang-village-victims’-families-ask-justice

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

18 minutes ago, baqar said:

Very sad, brother

But what is the solution?

The only solution is for the Hazaras to be equiped with weapons so that they could defend themselves. The best way to achieve this is for the Fatimiyoon brigade to send some of it's commanders and advisors to Afghanistan and train the people there to defend themselves. 

Sad thing is the Fatimiyoon Brigade is a sell out to the Iranians, brainwashed to defend the Iranian and Assad's interests before their own family and people in Afghanistan.

It seems I made a big mistake, it's way more than double size:

Regions with significant populations
Iran 2.5 million (2015 estimate)[1]
Pakistan 1.3 million[2]
UAE 300,000[3]
Germany 247,000 (People holding Afghan citizenship)[4]
United States 97,865 (2014 ACS)[5]
United Kingdom 56,000[6]
The Netherlands 44,000[7]
Austria 35,108[8]
Australia 19,416[9]
India 13,000-31,000[10]
Canada 16,240 (2001 - 2006) [11]
Denmark 15,854[12]
Sweden 6,904[13]
Turkey 3,900
Qatar

3,500[14]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_diaspora

May Allah help them inshallah.

3 hours ago, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

Sad thing is the Fatimiyoon Brigade is a sell out to the Iranians, brainwashed to defend the Iranian and Assad's interests before their own family and people in Afghanistan.

Watch it brother, don't let the shaytan play with your mind.

5 hours ago, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

The only solution is for the Hazaras to be equiped with weapons so that they could defend themselves. The best way to achieve this is for the Fatimiyoon brigade to send some of it's commanders and advisors to Afghanistan and train the people there to defend themselves. 

Why are you saying that they are sold out to Iranians ? Did you know that they have taken money ? And there are not only Hazras in Fatimayoon Birgade but people from Parachanar as well. However, it is a very tragic event, Could you people not get arms in your hands or is there no way out for you to learn and be trained ? 

Why are you saying that they are sold out to Iranians ? Did you know that they have taken money ? And there are not only Hazras in Fatimayoon Birgade but people from Parachanar as well. However, it is a very tragic event, Could you people not get arms in your hands or is there no way out for you to learn and be trained ? 

21 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I think people fromparachinar mostly joined Zeynabiyoun brigade not Fatemiyoun Brigade.

An independant Hazaradjat could not be an other solution ?

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

I think people fromparachinar mostly joined Zeynabiyoun brigade not Fatemiyoun Brigade.

Yeah you are right, I am mistaken...thank you for correcting bro :)  But having a brigade to save the holy places is our responsibility, if Zanibiyon or Fatimyon Birgade have not helped to save holy shrines and Our Marajas would have called our assistance, we would have surely replied. There are plenty of resources for Hazaras and Shias of Pakistans to form an organization whether political or security to save themselves yet they do nothing because may be there are differences over organization lolz. We are not as disciplined as Iranians and Iraqis so let us face our punishments rather than alleging others for our problems. 

23 minutes ago, baqar said:

I think he is trying to say that Iran's involvement in Syria is unwarranted because Asad is a well-known tyrant.  

Assad is tyrant and other Arab leaders are pigeon of peace?  I think first priority should be to remove biggest lump of cancer that is Saudi regime and it's allies if they are gone, then you should worry about Assad. 

Who is there except Assad in Syria who can guarantee safety of religious sites? And off course to Israel.

Edited by Sindbad05

42 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Assad is tyrant and other Arab leaders are pigeon of peace?

I never said that.

But supporting a tyrant needs a very good explanation.

44 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Who is there except Assad in Syria who can guarantee safety of religious sites? 

May be there isn't.

But I have never heard Iran stating that as a reason for their support of Asad.

9 hours ago, Hassan- said:

May Allah help them inshallah.

Watch it brother, don't let the shaytan play with your mind.

Imagine, your village in your country is being directly attacked by terrorists. Your family members and relatives are directly effected by it. What could be the reason for you to leave your people un defended and go and fight defending Syria? 

7 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Yes I know that Iran gives them money and brainwash them, leading them to forget their own people and fight a war for Iran and Assad. Some of my friend's friend joined the Fatimiyoon because Iran took advantage of their desperation and poverty in Iran as refugees and promised them Iranian citizenship and monthly payments to their family. And many from Afghanistan went to join them because of the propaganda and money. 

Imagine, your village in your country is being directly attacked by terrorists. Your family members and relatives are directly effected by it. What could be the reason for you to leave your people un defended and go and fight defending Syria? 

In the Fatimiyoon brigade, most of them are the experienced fighters/commanders who fought against the soviets. Now, there is a vacuums of experienced Hazara commanders/soldiers in Afghanistan and thus it is very hard for the laymen to come together in an organised, and effective manner. 

7 hours ago, alidu78 said:

An independant Hazaradjat could not be an other solution ?

Nope. Even an independent Khurasan (Tajik, Hazara, Uzbek) would be an effective solution, but I doubt that would happen. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

2 hours ago, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

Everyone is always blaming Iran, every time Shi'as die it's always Iran's fault. Even if a Shi'a dies all the way in Antarctica for god knows what, It's Iran's fault! Someone dies in Mars, Iran's fault! Iran can't babysit every Shi'a in the world, they can't help everyone on there own. With all the enemies they have right now and how much pressure they have to cope with, they can only do so much. Stop with this nonsense, and thank Allah (awj) for providing us with a Shi'a Islamic state that is defending us and keeping the Shi'a ummah alive. Without Iran, the Shi'as would be vanished.

Also, Syria and Iraq are much more important than Afghanistan. Iran sending people from Afghanistan to Syria/Iraq is the right move because those countries are far more important and valuable to us. Why? Because there are more Shi'as there than Afghanistan and our shrines are over there too which are in need of protection. You talk about 50 deaths in Afghanistan, but how many deaths would there have been in Syria if Iran wasn't sending troops to Syria? Probably thousands and more. A lot worse than Afghanistan. You blame Iran for the deaths in Afghanistan, but do you forget how many lives they saved in Syria/Iraq? Don't question Iran's decisions, they're a lot smarter than you, they know what they are doing, they know what decisions are best to save Shi'a lives and the most important thing is they aren't infallible. 

58 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Everyone is always blaming Iran, every time Shi'as die it's always Iran's fault. Even if a Shi'a dies all the way in Antarctica for god knows what, It's Iran's fault! Someone dies in Mars, Iran's fault! Iran can't babysit every Shi'a in the world, they can't help everyone on there own. With all the enemies they have right now and how much pressure they have to cope with, they can only do so much. Stop with this nonsense, and thank Allah (awj) for providing us with a Shi'a Islamic state that is defending us and keeping the Shi'a ummah alive. Without Iran, the Shi'as would be vanished.

Also, Syria and Iraq are much more important than Afghanistan. Iran sending people from Afghanistan to Syria/Iraq is the right move because those countries are far more important and valuable to us. Why? Because there are more Shi'as there than Afghanistan and our shrines are over there too which are in need of protection. You talk about 50 deaths in Afghanistan, but how many deaths would there have been in Syria if Iran wasn't sending troops to Syria? Probably thousands and more. A lot worse than Afghanistan. You blame Iran for the deaths in Afghanistan, but do you forget how many lives they saved in Syria/Iraq? Don't question Iran's decisions, they're a lot smarter than you, they know what they are doing, they know what decisions are best to save Shi'a lives and the most important thing is they aren't infallible. 

Tsk tsk I feel sorry for the way you view things and how narrow you think. 

Of the 40,000 fatimiyoon Brigades, if only 10 commanders and around 50 experienced fighters were sent to Afghanistan, it would be more than enough to set up, organise and train the locals to defend themselves. The Hazara people and those aboard are more than ready to support such a group financially and in terms of man power. Although one small armed groups have formed, but they are very disorganised, ineffective and in it's infancy stage. The only thing needed is an experienced commander to effectively organise and coordinate such a group. 

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

I don't get it - Iran coerced these people to leave their homes and go fight in Syria?

Propaganda and money! but mainly propaganda is what makes you forget your own people and fight for another country for a "greater" cause. 

9 minutes ago, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

Propaganda and money! but mainly propaganda is what makes you forget your own people and fight for another country for a "greater" cause. 

Translation: Most Shias in Afghanistan realize the importance of performing jihad in Syria, but since it disagrees with the OP's views, Iran's promotion of this is propaganda and "coercion."

Yes I know that Iran gives them money and brainwash them, leading them to forget their own people and fight a war for Iran and Assad. Some of my friend's friend joined the Fatimiyoon because Iran took advantage of their desperation and poverty in Iran as refugees and promised them Iranian citizenship and monthly payments to their family. And many from Afghanistan went to join them because of the propaganda and money. 

In the Fatimiyoon brigade, most of them are the experienced fighters/commanders who fought against the soviets. Now, there is a vacuums of experienced Hazara commanders/soldiers in Afghanistan and thus it is very hard for the laymen to come together in an organised, and effective manner. 

Nope. Even an independent Khurasan (Tajik, Hazara, Uzbek) would be an effective solution, but I doubt that would happen. 

Brother please don't talk about what you don't know whether it is in them or not. Prophet ( PBUHHP ) ssid: "On the day of judgement, the person who speaks ill of his brothers which is not in their brothers, such person will be placed on the hill of hell and will not be relieved until he repents".

You seem to be brainwashed by your nationalism and news which you read. Don't say that we don't have this and that how many swords did 313 have while they participated in Battle of Badr?  They had 20 swords and few horses against 1000 well prepared army. 

So, saying that you are weak is just a plea. If every neighborhood volunteer 5 young men and pay Zakat and khums through a committee or fund raising you can establish a security orgzanization.

You say about what if attacks happened on my village or city. I say that if it happens, I would fight individualy because it is Imam Ali a.a order to fight back a thief or oppressor and if I die, I would not complain about my nation until my nation complains against me on the day of judgement when God will ask my nation why didn't you supported this youth. If my nation says he didn't ask us I will say ya Allah, whenever I tried to stand they put their responsibility over others that there are people why you are standing and they showed same pleas as Kufis during time of Imam Hussain a.s.

Upon the people of Khurasan,

May they be protected by the One,

The One who warned their forefathers,

For some believe in the message,

For some have changed the letter,

For some have rejected in it's entirety,

Do not blame a friend,

When you have suffered a mistake,

A mistake in war,

In war with mistakes.

Arguing with you guys are futile because none of you are Afghans to know the history and current dangerous situation of shias in Afghanistan.

It's like a shia Iraqi instead of fighting ISIS in Iraq goes to Palestine and wages jidad against Israel because it is for a "more important cause". 

6 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

You seem to be brainwashed by your nationalism and news which you read.

You are sick in the head!

Here from the only news which you believe in:
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/07/530947/Afghanistan-militants-taliban-Daesh--Sari-Pul-Hazara

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/09/531185/Afghanistan-Sare-Pol-Mirza-Olang-Shia-village-Taliban-Daesh

At least have some respect to the innocent women and children killed there. 

This picture of a girl ripped my heart open. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 10.59.27 pm.png

@Shaykh Patience101 read my previous post. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

11 hours ago, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

Hazaradjat would be without natural ressources i guess?