Rate this topic

16 hours ago, Hassan- said:

Can you elaborate on this? 

No country is entirely Islamic. I mean you cannot enforce Islamic laws on 100 million citizens. Iran is home to brothels, growing prostitution, growing beer gardens, half worn hijab, plastic surgery. I don't see this as Islamic. And no matter how much you bash Saudi Arabia. Saudi doesn't have these issues in such an extent as Iran.

sorry for the late reply I just saw this 

17 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Let me tell you anything maybe you will not be totally agree with what i say but honnestly i think a big part of what i will say is true.

In fact we are not physically nowadays colonized by western powers but we are colonized in our mind because now when muslims like you brother say "oh but we must not force hijab that must be a choice" you will never say "oh but we must not force people to wear tshirts that must be a choice", in your head you will probably say "what is it talking about its normal to wear a tshirt if we dont do that it is just indecent" but that is your point of view because in fact i was for exemple in tanzania and many women among the massai people didnt wear any clothes above their chest; for me that was just disgusting but for them it is normal and a norm.

In fact western powers destroid in big part other cultures during invasions and colonizations and impose their own "clothing norms" on all kind of planets. So unfortunatelly muslims like you dont consider the clothes norms with the islamic norms but with the western norms, it is why you will deny the obligation to wear hijab but you will never say that the choice to wear a tshirt or not must be a choice. 

I understand your view point but in Islam there was never any force, the only people who forced people were nawasib...

17 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I never saw anyone anyone showing their breasts or chests brother. I think you are mistaken or angry towards people lolz. 

Not angry at all. If you are from Karbala you will see women wearing abaya and the moment the wind blows their abaya, everything is showing. If you aren't from Karbala and Najaf then you probably wouldn't know. But it's very common sadly 

3 hours ago, beladalrafidan said:

No country is entirely Islamic. I mean you cannot enforce Islamic laws on 100 million citizens. Iran is home to brothels, growing prostitution, growing beer gardens, half worn hijab, plastic surgery. I don't see this as Islamic. And no matter how much you bash Saudi Arabia. Saudi doesn't have these issues in such an extent as Iran.

Dear brother,

i agree with you that no 100% islamic country will raise until the coming of imam Mahdi (as) however from my point of view you mix two elements that are not supposed to be mix. For exemple you could say iranian government is not really islamic because for exemple there are massive corruption among iranian authorities and government, that would be right to criticize this point because it is unfortunately true and a very bad action for a so call islamic government. BUT we must talk about a government not the people because even during the time of Rasullulah (saws) there had been hypocrites, alcoolics and other stuffs like that among the people who lived under the government established by our prophets (saws) so it is not because some people have these kind of comportment that we must say a country is not a real islamic country. The last point is that the point you quoted like prostitution and alcoolism are unfortunately true but that exist unfortunately in all countries around the world but now i would say as an iranian myself i agree that unfortunately Saudi people ( i talk about the people not the governement in particular) are in general more religious than iranians but dont be naive i met some very sympatic saudis and according to them all this stuff exist also in their country among society.

3 hours ago, beladalrafidan said:

I understand your view point but in Islam there was never any force, the only people who forced people were nawasib...

I personnally dont agree at all because if we follow this logic people could go to Holy places even wear like punks only because of "freedom of choice and thoughts" but i think we will not be agree with this point.

6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

I personnally dont agree at all because if we follow this logic people could go to Holy places even wear like punks only because of "freedom of choice and thoughts" but i think we will not be agree with this point.

I think you misunderstood. I said we shouldn't allow people to wear these things in holy places, and Alhamdialah most people don't get away with it. But, outside of these holy places and shrines there's not much we can do because to force will just lead to rebelling. You cannot make whole lands Muslim, people have the free will to be Muslim or not and to wear what they wish. But there should be education. Education to guide. That's what we need. 

6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Dear brother,

i agree with you that no 100% islamic country will raise until the coming of imam Mahdi (as) however from my point of view you mix two elements that are not supposed to be mix. For exemple you could say iranian government is not really islamic because for exemple there are massive corruption among iranian authorities and government, that would be right to criticize this point because it is unfortunately true and a very bad action for a so call islamic government. BUT we must talk about a government not the people because even during the time of Rasullulah (saws) there had been hypocrites, alcoolics and other stuffs like that among the people who lived under the government established by our prophets (saws) so it is not because some people have these kind of comportment that we must say a country is not a real islamic country. The last point is that the point you quoted like prostitution and alcoolism are unfortunately true but that exist unfortunately in all countries around the world but now i would say as an iranian myself i agree that unfortunately Saudi people ( i talk about the people not the governement in particular) are in general more religious than iranians but dont be naive i met some very sympatic saudis and according to them all this stuff exist also in their country among society.

I agree brother :) 

On 8/4/2017 at 8:40 PM, alidu78 said:

Well i am not particulary a fan of Saudi Arabia but seriuously.... bikinis in hejaz the holy land where the Holy religion of Islam had been revelead to Muhammad (saws) ? I find this really shameful and unacceptable to permit this on a holy land like that. What do you think about that dear brothers and sisters ?

http://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-news-saudi-arabia-to-open-beach-where-women-will-be-able-to-wear-bikinis-20170802?c=1501699274731

This isn't news. The author of the article (well it is ladbible so I don't really have to question its credibility) is grossly mistaken in assuming that women don't already wear beachwear/bikinis at resorts in Saudi Arabia (in Jeddah mostly which is about an hours drive from Makkah).

I don't believe the bikini beach story.

Edited by iavswn

On 8/5/2017 at 5:34 AM, beladalrafidan said:

The Saudi prince give Islam a bad name.

Edited by iavswn

This is no different from the gated enclaves where Western expats live together. Inside they are allowed to dress as they like, they have open swimming pools, cinemas, and even bars and nightclubs of their own. Locals or any other person who does't live in the enclave isn't allowed entry.

They are applying the same arrangements on the resorts they are going to build along the Red Sea coast. The place will be shielded from average Saudi Walid.