Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

IS does the same thing so if you are praising Saudi Arabia for its implementation of sharia despite the worldwide havoc they have created, then you HAVE to praise ISIS for implementing the sharia as well.

Our imams (as) said the same, you think maybe imams as were secular people against the application of the death penalty ?

3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

So according to you if a girl is walking naked in the street of an islamic country we must be "tolerant" with that i suppose ? if i follow your logic we must allow everyone to wear as they want even naked.

I support hijab whole heartedly but no man has the right to force hijab on any woman. Look at Iran. Look at what happened to being forced. Do they even wear it properly? It is a mockery of hijab. When you force anything People will rebel. Being Muslim is a choice and wearing hijab is a choice no one can enforce that. Allah swt gave us that free will. 

Edited by beladalrafidan

1 minute ago, beladalrafidan said:

@Sindbad05 no country has implemented the sharia law and no country is entirely Islamic. Iran is far from Islamic. When our just leader al Mahdi ATS reappears then we will have that. 

That is true no country will be fully islamic until the raising of the Qaem (as) but its better to have a country which try to apply the most as possible islamic law than secular countries wich apply laws of kuffars.

Just now, beladalrafidan said:

I support hijab whole heartedly but no man has the right to force hijab on any woman. Look at Iran. Look at what happened to being forced. Do they even wear it properly? It is a mockery of hijab. When you force anything People will rebel. People Muslim is a choice and wearing hijab is a choice no one can enforce that. Allah swt gave us that free will. 

Most women in iran wear the hijab properly and it is not because some secular tehranis wear hijab like sluts that we must change that.

I have seen people showing their breasts in the shrine of imam Hussain. These people will be punished by Allah for mocking the sanctity of the holy place. But we cannot force people to wear hijab. We can stop them from entering these holy places but outside of these holy places people will sin if they want to. They will make beer if you ban it. They will encourage prostitution if you force rules. 

2 minutes ago, beladalrafidan said:

I support hijab whole heartedly but no man has the right to force hijab on any woman. Look at Iran. Look at what happened to being forced. Do they even wear it properly? It is a mockery of hijab. When you force anything People will rebel. People Muslim is a choice and wearing hijab is a choice no one can enforce that. Allah swt gave us that free will. 

And this is this just wrong true believers will not rebel against religion because we "force them" , this kind of people are just hypocrits and are among those who will endure the worst punishment in the hereafter.

3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Most women in iran wear the hijab properly and it is not because some secular tehranis wear hijab like sluts that we must change that.

I have seen otherwise brother :( 

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

And this is this just wrong true believers will not rebel against religion because we "force them" , this kind of people are just hypocrits and are among those who will endure the worst punishment in the hereafter.

Yes true. But rasoul Allah never forced remember he taught he guided. That's how people listened 

10 minutes ago, beladalrafidan said:

@Sindbad05 no country has implemented the sharia law and no country is entirely Islamic. Iran is far from Islamic. When our just leader al Mahdi ATS reappears then we will have that. 

Brother, it may be because of your personal differences with the current government of Iran. But Allah says that let not your hatred sway you to do injustice and not acknowledging that Iran is more near to Islam than other Muslims countries is gross injustice. I am thankful to Iranian Nation that they stood for Islam and we got best Islamic institutions. 

6 minutes ago, beladalrafidan said:

Yes true. But rasoul Allah never forced remember he taught he guided. That's how people listened 

Prophet PBUHHP was strict in implementing justice when someone tried to violate other's rights and was compassionate to forgive when injustices were done against him. 

Edited by Sindbad05

12 minutes ago, beladalrafidan said:

I have seen people showing their breasts in the shrine of imam Hussain. These people will be punished by Allah for mocking the sanctity of the holy place. But we cannot force people to wear hijab. We can stop them from entering these holy places but outside of these holy places people will sin if they want to. They will make beer if you ban it. They will encourage prostitution if you force rules. 

I never saw anyone anyone showing their breasts or chests brother. I think you are mistaken or angry towards people lolz. 

1 minute ago, beladalrafidan said:

Let me tell you anything maybe you will not be totally agree with what i say but honnestly i think a big part of what i will say is true.

In fact we are not physically nowadays colonized by western powers but we are colonized in our mind because now when muslims like you brother say "oh but we must not force hijab that must be a choice" you will never say "oh but we must not force people to wear tshirts that must be a choice", in your head you will probably say "what is it talking about its normal to wear a tshirt if we dont do that it is just indecent" but that is your point of view because in fact i was for exemple in tanzania and many women among the massai people didnt wear any clothes above their chest; for me that was just disgusting but for them it is normal and a norm.

In fact western powers destroid in big part other cultures during invasions and colonizations and impose their own "clothing norms" on all kind of planets. So unfortunatelly muslims like you dont consider the clothes norms with the islamic norms but with the western norms, it is why you will deny the obligation to wear hijab but you will never say that the choice to wear a tshirt or not must be a choice. 

35 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Brother, it may be because of your personal differences with the current government of Iran. But Allah says that let not your hatred sway you to do injustice and not acknowledging that Iran is more near to Islam than other Muslims countries is gross injustice. I am thankful to Iranian Nation that they stood for Islam and we got best Islamic institutions. 

No brother, I don't have hatred for any government alhamdilah :) that's is your opinion brother but I disagree 

Ah, Saudi Regime will always be the backward people in believing the so called Islam they believe in.

Insh'Allah May Allah swt Guide them

Imam Ali (As) has once said "The world in itself will be governed by a number of countries that it will be lead by children" 

26 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Me personally i am from ardabil and most women wear hejab, i was also in tabriz recently and that was in some way similar.

Mashallah that's good but you know that in many places hijab isn't worn properly.