Rate this topic

Well i am not particulary a fan of Saudi Arabia but seriuously.... bikinis in hejaz the holy land where the Holy religion of Islam had been revelead to Muhammad (saws) ? I find this really shameful and unacceptable to permit this on a holy land like that. What do you think about that dear brothers and sisters ?

http://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-news-saudi-arabia-to-open-beach-where-women-will-be-able-to-wear-bikinis-20170802?c=1501699274731

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Well i am not particulary a fan of Saudi Arabia but seriuously.... bikinis in hejaz the holy land where the Holy religion of Islam had been revelead to Muhammad (saws) ? I find this really shameful and unacceptable to permit this on a holy land like that. What do you think about that dear brothers and sisters ?

http://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-news-saudi-arabia-to-open-beach-where-women-will-be-able-to-wear-bikinis-20170802?c=1501699274731

Is this news 100 % authentic? It is really hard to believe. I can't imagine they can get this  low :-/

You can't drive but hey you could wear bikini.

13 minutes ago, Syed Irtiza Ali Rizvi said:

Is this news 100 % authentic? It is really hard to believe. I can't imagine they can get this  low :-/

I think it is true unfortunately but i hope that will not be applicated.

Saudi Arabia is just filled mostly with Wahabis and Hypocrites.

11 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Saudia Arabia has very little to do with Islam.

I mean their kings only care about building their empires and they won't mind relaxing the law in order to attract tourists. 

personally if i dont like at all the geopolitc extern relations of Saudi Arabia they at least applicated sharia law well (excepted against some shias).

We are given free will. If people want to abuse the sanctity of such a holy place, Allah swt will punish them in this life or the hereafter. No man or government should enforce hijab because religion is never force and should never be forced upon. 

It's not for everyone, only for luxury resort tourists. Oil isn't going to provide for them forever. They need to plan their economic future. 

They say they will use cutting edge sustainable development. I would be interested in that aspect of the project anyway. Unfortunately, as it is right now, sustainability is only for those who can afford it.

1 hour ago, beladalrafidan said:

We are given free will. If people want to abuse the sanctity of such a holy place, Allah swt will punish them in this life or the hereafter. No man or government should enforce hijab because religion is never force and should never be forced upon. 

No i am not agree at all,in an islamic country women and men must respect islamic dress code.

54 minutes ago, notme said:

It's not for everyone, only for luxury resort tourists. Oil isn't going to provide for them forever. They need to plan their economic future. 

They say they will use cutting edge sustainable development. I would be interested in that aspect of the project anyway. Unfortunately, as it is right now, sustainability is only for those who can afford it.

We dont care wich kind of tourists could do that, hejaz is a holy place wich is not supposed to be used in depraviate manners.

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

No i am not agree at all,in an islamic country women and men must respect islamic dress code.

Did rasoul Allah force the Christians or the Jews or any non Muslim to pray or wear hijab? I don't think so 

Just now, beladalrafidan said:

Did rasoul Allah force the Christians or the Jews or any non Muslim to pray or wear hijab? I don't think so 

I am sure that in the first place many of them wear veil during this time in arabie and in the second place every country have a dress code to respect so if never they didnt respect that i think he would forced them yeah. 

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

personally if i dont like at all the geopolitc extern relations of Saudi Arabia they at least applicated sharia law well (excepted against some shias).

Sharia law, where is Sharia in their law bro. 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

Sharia law, where is Sharia in their law bro. 

execution for murder, corruption, rape , homosexuality, apostasy, drug trafficking, traeson by beheading are part of sharia law and are applicated by Saudi Arabia.

Its not because a country is bad in some ways that it is bad in all ways, personnally as an iranian i find saudis more religious than iranians even if i find their government totally corrupted and wrong.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

I beg to differ brother.

They implement their own version and call is sharia. They are nothing but hypocrites.

Just now, shiaman14 said:

I beg to differ brother.

They implement their own version and call is sharia. They are nothing but hypocrites.

execution for murder, corruption, rape , homosexuality, apostasy, drug trafficking, traeson by beheading are part of sharia law and are applicated by Saudi Arabia.

Its not because a country is bad in some ways that it is bad in all ways, personnally as an iranian i find saudis more religious than iranians even if i find their government totally corrupted and wrong.

3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Brother - the above happens in the IS-Caliphate so if we are to praise Saudi, then we should praise IS too. They may be even spawn of the devil but they implement sharia really well (pardon the sarcasm)

Edited by shiaman14

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

hahahaha, their government have made them bigot and eliminated their Islam. And you consider such bigotry Islam while they consider everyone Kafir except themselves, Quran gives us message Do not call your Muslim brother as Kafir out of enmity and difference in opinion. 

Iranians are far better in religion and I consider them to be leading Muslim nation. 

Iran has truely implemented Islamic sharia as it is said in Islam while Saudi Arabia just imposes punishments in the way Adolf Hitler did to be famous for their notorious nature so that no one could protest against them. Look at Shias in Saudi Arabia and Look at Sunnis in Iran. bro. 

Just now, shiaman14 said:

Brother - the above happens in the IS-Caliphate so if we are to praise Saudi, then we should praise IS too. They may be even spawn of the devil but they implement sharia really well.

i dont understand your comment dear brother because it is not becaue isis did some acts that is wrong with our religion, terrorist attack they did are very bad but application of death penalty by beheading is part of sharia law.

2 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

hahahaha, their government have made them bigot and eliminated their Islam. And you consider such bigotry Islam while they consider everyone Kafir except themselves, Quran gives us message Do not call your Muslim brother as Kafir out of enmity and difference in opinion. 

Iranians are far better in religion and I consider them to be leading Muslim nation. 

Iran has truely implemented Islamic sharia as it is said in Islam while Saudi Arabia just imposes punishments in the way Adolf Hitler did to be famous for their notorious nature so that no one could protest against them. Look at Shias in Saudi Arabia and Look at Sunnis in Iran. bro. 

First i didnt say iranians are not good in religion , many iranians are very good believers machallah but personnally i dont see thousands of saudis every year who leave their countries for live in secular countries like i see with many iranians. Even if their government is very bad and hypocrites toward shia and western countries , saudi arabia is among the few muslim country nowadays who ask for respect islamic dress code and apply sharia law as i said, and i dont understand your comment about Adolf Hitler, according to you when imam Ali (as) beheaded himself 700 jews of banu qurayda he was a nazi maybe ?

23 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I am sure that in the first place many of them wear veil during this time in arabie and in the second place every country have a dress code to respect so if never they didnt respect that i think he would forced them yeah. 

Incorrect brother, rasoul Allah taught us how to wear the correct hijab. Rasoul Allah neither forced the Muslim nor the non Muslim to wear hijab but there were punishments for the Muslim woman but no force no force whatsoever 

11 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

IS does the same thing so if you are praising Saudi Arabia for its implementation of sharia despite the worldwide havoc they have created, then you HAVE to praise ISIS for implementing the sharia as well.

@Sindbad05 no country has implemented the sharia law and no country is entirely Islamic. Iran is far from Islamic. When our just leader al Mahdi ATS reappears then we will have that. 

Just now, beladalrafidan said:

Incorrect brother, rasoul Allah taught us how to wear the correct hijab. Rasoul Allah neither forced the Muslim nor the non Muslim to wear hijab but there were punishments for the Muslim woman but no force no force whatsoever 

So according to you if a girl is walking naked in the street of an islamic country we must be "tolerant" with that i suppose ? if i follow your logic we must allow everyone to wear as they want even naked.