sidnaq

Are you writing a book?

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, sidnaq said:

if so, what is it about? when do you think youll be done.

Also, if you want to write a book but havent (yet), what will it be about?

Most probably I would write about different philosophical questions and their rational answers for youth. After I complete my certain tasks related to it. And then with life, I be writing for education and science may be. 

Edited by Sindbad05

29 minutes ago, Marbles said:

If I gather all my twenty three thousand plus posts in one volume, it would become a full-length book.

So it may be said that I've already written a book.

More like a giant magazine of food pics and movie reviews. 

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari I'm waiting for your book to be completed :)

ugh.... I wish I had the time but I honestly don't have any time for that. I have too many responsibilities and stuff at the moment and can't afford time to finish my book :( 

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

ugh.... I wish I had the time but I honestly don't have any time for that. I have too many responsibilities and stuff at the moment and can't afford time to finish my book :( 

l know good writing is hard work. That is an impediment.

But l also worry no-one will care what l write.

18 hours ago, Reza said:

More like a giant magazine of food pics and movie reviews. 

I used to write very long posts back when you registered and unregistered from different accounts and complained how everyone was so unfair to you. But I lost the motivation to engage in a meaningful way when most of the old crowd and friends left the site or were forced out. Now it's pics, jokes, and one-liners because for one, I grew up and out of it; two, the place is as good as dead; and three, my posts are in line with the prevailing intellectual air of the site. 

Edited by Marbles

On 8/4/2017 at 2:50 AM, Marbles said:

I used to write  very long posts  back when you registered and unregistered from different accounts and complained how everyone was so unfair to you. But I lost the motivation to engage in a meaningful way when most of the old crowd and friends left the site or were forced out. Now it's pics, jokes, and one-liners because for one, I grew up and out of it; two, the place is as good as dead; and three, my posts are in line with the prevailing intellectual air of the site. 

Bro, long posts are like long questions. There is too much to reply to by the respondent.

23 hours ago, Pearl178 said:

I write articles related to my profession and the latest trends in the market but I get someone to check and edit the language. I know it's far from writing a book but maybe one day inshalla. 

I'd like to subscribe to your articles please :grin:

26 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Started writing about my societal ideology. Something along the lines of Mao's Little Red Book, or Qadhafi's Little Green book.

Like @hasanhh not politically correct.

:)

He who lives by political correctness lives without freedom.

l read both Mao and Qadhafi. Still have the books, too.

7 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

:)

He who lives by political correctness lives without freedom.

l read both Mao and Qadhafi. Still have the books, too.

Damn. I read Qaddafi, Khomeini and some of Marx (my summer bucket list is to finish the rest).

Mao..... why not? I'mma read that Inshallah by the end of summer too.