Rate this topic

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

About Wahabis being found within Shiasm, I was being slightly facetious about it.  I KNOW Wahabis hate Shias etc etc..

But about the rest of what you have said..this is what a Christian would have said: 

"Christians fell prostrate to Jesus because God (through the tongue of Jesus and using the name of Jesus) commanded Christians to do that. Jesus is the holy sacrament. It is directly parallel to his non-human nature which is also referred to as the Eternal Son of God who is visited by Angels in Heaven. It is the link for Christians to God, it is their connection to God.. that is why they face Jesus's image when they pray and hold their hands up to his image when they pray. Jesus opens a spiritual connection within a Christian to pray his or her's prayer. Jesus in his human nature is a human like none other. But Jesus is a human miraculously down by God from Heaven."

But with Christian belief they are extreme for their love in Jesus. 

7 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

The Black Stone is a stone like none other. It was a stone sent down by Allah from Heaven. 

According to the newest researches,the black stone doesn't belong to this earth.It's much different than the earth ones.It came from outer space.

The Kaaba is the most energetic field on earth,prostrating towards it releases bad charges you have gained through the day + gives you healthy body.

Edited by Unforgiven

54 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

According to the newest researches,the black stone doesn't belong to this earth.It's much different than the earth ones.It came from outer space.

The Kaaba is the most energetic field on earth,prostrating towards it releases bad charges you have gained through the day + gives you healthy body.

Most certainly. Islam is real. Allah is the Creator of everything. Its undeniable. Im happy to realize and know that my Creator has reached out to me and chose to guide me because billions of people today missed that opportunity.

On 8/3/2017 at 3:14 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I understand your point. You feel that Hindus worship idols because they cannot simply pray to nothing. However, a lot of their traditions are man made and have very little to do with their scripture. 

For example cows are considered sacred in India because of its gentle nature. Cows are deeply respected and worshipping it in fact has absolutely nothing to do with their scripture. I dare you to find one verse which orders Hindus to worship Cows.Therefore what makes us Human limit god to whatever we like? with our limited understanding.

This tendency of Humans to limit God to an object is destructive. 

We don't worship the holy Kaaba because that is what we limit God to. The Kaaba has a history associated with it and it was based on God's order. The Kaaba is a symbol of monotheism. No Muslim is even allowed to change his direction of worship unless he is unable to find the direction in some extreme cases.

I want to ask you that why does our prayer never get accepted if we change the direction of the qibla purposely? Why is Allah so strict on us when in fact he is everywhere?

I am still being misunderstood.  I would never "limit" God to an object.  

In any case.

The time has come for me to take a long hiatus again.  

Thank you all for sharing with me your views.  I really appreciate it.

ma'salama

On 8/3/2017 at 4:04 AM, Unforgiven said:

A not well known bit of history about the black stone:

The Qarmatians are a sect of Ismaili origin that established their kingdom in Modern-Day country Bahrain. They Established a Utopian Republic in 899 A,D. They took their name from Hamdan Qarmat,who followed the sect of the Seveners. 

In the year 906 A,D. The Leader of the Qarmatians, Abu Taher Bin Hassan Al-Qurmuti, led 700 Horsemen into Mecca,massacred the local Pilgrims,uncovered The Kaaba, and Urinated on it.
He took the Black Stone, went over the top of the Kaaba and shouted:
''Where is Your God?  Where are the Birds of God (Tayr al ababeel) that protect the Kaaba? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?''

They proceeded to kill all the Pilgrims  and threw their bodies in the Zamzam Well.

Allah' Birds of Hell did not come to throw stones of Fire.

The Qarmatians took the Black stone to their country and kept it with them for over 25 years! Muslims at that time were weak and some came to offer money to Abu Taher in replacement of the Black stone, Of course ,Abu Taher rejected. After He died, and the Qarmatians became weak, the Meccans took it back. 

Sources:
1-History of Islam -Aldahabi
2-Sirah of the Nobles-Aldahabi
3-Beginning and End-Ibn Kathir
4-The Perfect in History-Ibn Al Atheer
5-The Bright Stars- Ibn Taghri birdi
6-Grace of the black stone,and the Standing place of Ibrahim- Sa'ed Bakdash
7-Destruction of Kaaba-Mohammad shibani
8-wakafat tarbawiya ma sirah nabawiya-Mohamad fareed

1 hour ago, Quisant said:

A not well known bit of history about the black stone:

I really said THE KAABA,not the black stone.

If they wanted to destroy the whole Kaaba then who knows what was going to happen.

Just like Abraha  who was an Aksumite king who tried to take whole of the Kaaba down.

We all know what happened.

On 03/08/2017 at 10:34 AM, eThErEaL said:

Your comment reminds me of:

"We are the only ones practicing true Tawhid, not those Hindus or those Christians".  

The difference between the religions are just with the Shariah (the outward), not the Inward.  Those who have eyes to see will see and those who don't will deny truth in other religions and praise themselves.  Little do they know that they are worshipping not God but their religion.  God will make the religion of Islam say on the Day of Judgement, "Did I tell you, Muslims to worship me (Islam)?...No, I didn't!"

Lol. The same Sayyed Al-Khomeini you were speaking about earlier has some things to say about Hindus which you would not find pretty in your magical "we are all equalz" thinking.

On Thursday, August 03, 2017 at 0:54 AM, eThErEaL said:

?

I am sorry sir, but according to the Abrahamic Faith or the Muslim faith everything is a creation of God.  

In Islam Muslims refer to their doctrine of Oneness as "tawhid"

somewhere on wiki you can find something about Muslims referring to their principle called "Oneness of Divine Action".. they call it Tawhid al-Af'al

or something like that...

Everything is created by God. But Allah did directed us make idols of it. It's is we that gave divinity to things. 

On 04/08/2017 at 0:22 AM, eThErEaL said:

I am still being misunderstood.  

Brother, it is the general rule that people misunderstand other religions. So you should not worry if people misunderstand you.

Hinduism is not easy to understand. Hinduism is a very complicated religion and today, even Hindus are not sure what their religion expects of them.

A Hindu priest has remarked that it is possible for an atheist to be a good Hindu. That statement makes Hinduism a very weak religion. 

Besides Hinduism is the ONLY religion which does not have a founder. And that, in my view, is a flaw.

I also believe that Hindu books come from true prophets that Hindus call Rishis.

The Upanishads, the Vedas and even the Gita could not have been written by ordinary human beings. They are simply beautiful.

Prince Dara Shikoh, son of the Mughal King Shah Jahan, had the Upanishads translated from Sanskrit to Farsi.

On 8/3/2017 at 11:26 AM, Quisant said:

Can you, for the record, clearly define ( because a person could be an pretend Atheist, Agnostic, or Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Humanist  etc.. any religion using Atheist/Agnostic ...mask - ). These days, people are very gullible, just show some kindness, friendless, openness and They will let the guard down and you can pretend to be someone or keep them guessing - its all about the survival of the smartest....

You took a vacation, and have ,  returned to fest on souls here..

Edited by S.M.H.A.