Rate this topic

For anyone who is considering being a Hindu (or even just learning about Hinduism) I highly recommend watching this video I happened to come across.   

Edited by eThErEaL

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

what videos and why would i consider worshiping my own creation?

Your own creation?  Is that some kind of typo...?

You mean, God's own creation?

6 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Idols are created by humans (Like you and me) not by God. 

?

I am sorry sir, but according to the Abrahamic Faith or the Muslim faith everything is a creation of God.  

In Islam Muslims refer to their doctrine of Oneness as "tawhid"

somewhere on wiki you can find something about Muslims referring to their principle called "Oneness of Divine Action".. they call it Tawhid al-Af'al

or something like that...

Edited by eThErEaL

3 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

?

I am sorry sir, but according to the Abrahamic Faith or the Muslim faith everything is a creation of God.  

In Islam Muslims refer to their doctrine of Oneness as "tawhid"

I am sorry sir but idols don't fall into that category. its like saying pyramids were made by god. 

41 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

[Mod Note: Video removed from quote.]

For anyone who is considering being a Hindu (or even just learning about Hinduism) I highly recommend watching this video I happened to come across.   

Why should I worship something that can neither benefit me nor harm me when I can worship the One who created me? Verily when Allah sends a blessing on someone, none can take it away from that person and when Allah puts a curse on someone, none can remove it. Verily Allah is the Lord Of the Alamin (mankind, djinn, all that exists). Alhamdulillah.

Edited by Hameedeh
Video removed from quote.

28 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I am sorry sir but idols don't fall into that category. its like saying pyramids were made by god. 

Apparently, according to one Muslim website I found, it says the following:

The belief in 'Unity of the actions of God' informs us that everything and everyone which exists in the entire universe - even the leaves of a tree which move with the passing breeze - originate from God. Nothing can take place without God's command - the cutting which the sword performs, the burning which a fire produces and all other actions stem from God's order. To sum this belief up in one sentence, we refer to tradition that reads:

لاَ مُؤَثِّرَ فِي الْوُجُودِ إِلاَّ اللٌّهَ.

“There is no cause in existence except that it is God"

Do Shia Muslims believe differently?

30 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

Apparently, according to one Muslim website I found, it says the following:

Do Shia Muslims believe differently?

We have freewill otherwise everyone will be blaming god for committing sins. Gos has gives us choice to chose. All the bad deeds and bad things happen come from our own action. Everything good comes from God. 

39 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

Why should I worship something that can neither benefit me nor harm me when I can worship the One who created me? Verily when Allah sends a blessing on someone, none can take it away from that person and when Allah puts a curse on someone, none can remove it. Verily Allah is the Lord Of the Alamin (mankind, djinn, all that exists). Alhamdulillah.

Why do the Angels fall prostrate to Adam?

Why do Muslims face the Kaba in Mecca when they pray (as if that is some kind of House God lives in...)?

Why kiss and rush towards the black stone and adore it?

Does the Kaba, Adam, and the Black Stone benefit or harm Muslims?

I thought Wahabism was not Islamic and does not reflect within Shias....  but apparently, it does!

Edited by eThErEaL

"When they commit some abominable act, they say: 'We found our fore fathers doing this, and God has commanded us to do it.' Tell them, O Prophet, 'God never commands men to commit foul deeds, but you attribute to God every sinful and erroneous act you commit in your ignorance.'(7:28)

The Noble Qur’an clearly states in some of its verses that God has shown man the path to salvation, but he is compelled neither to accept guidance and salvation nor to fall into misguidance.

"We have shown man the path of truth and the path of falsehood; he may choose either the path of guidance and offer the thanks, or choose the path of ingratitude." (76:3)

3 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

We have freewill otherwise everyone will be blaming god for committing sins. Gos has gives us choice to chose. All the bad deeds and bad things happen come from our own action. Everything good comes from God. 

First, my dear brother in humanity....

can you answer my question about whether you believe in the statement I quoted?  

39 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

The belief in 'Unity of the actions of God' informs us that everything and everyone which exists in the entire universe - even the leaves of a tree which move with the passing breeze - originate from God. Nothing can take place without God's command - the cutting which the sword performs, the burning which a fire produces and all other actions stem from God's order. To sum this belief up in one sentence, we refer to tradition that reads:

لاَ مُؤَثِّرَ فِي الْوُجُودِ إِلاَّ اللٌّهَ.

“There is no cause in existence except that it is God"

Partially agree. All bad things are result of our own action. 

3 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Why do the Angels fall prostrate to Adam?

Why do Muslims face the Kaba in Mecca when they pray (as if that is some kind of House God lives in...)?

Why kiss and rush towards the black stone and adore it?

Does the Kaba, Adam, and the Black Stone benefit or harm Muslims?

Angels falls protrasted in the direction of Adam and not to Adam but prostrated to order of Allah.

God assigned a direction for all Muslims so that unity be proclaimed and unity shows that God is one.

Kissing and rushing towards stone means that whomever Gods assign as noble and leader, he is to be followed and showed reverence.

Kaba, Adam and Black stone are all signs of Allah imply towards Allah and none of them say that prostrate before us, But God says that have respect for them and worship me. 

Neither Hindu Gods asked them to prostrate nor God revealed any message to worship them. 

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

Alright.  

Thank you for answering my question.  

So are you reasoning that "creating an idol" is bad and is, therefore, our own action?

8 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Neither Hindu Gods asked them to prostrate nor God revealed any message to worship them. 

Yes.  So this is where you might be mistaken.  

Do you know for certain that there wasn't a message (in a form different from a Book made of paper or voice) that told its people to worship God in such and such ways?

Edited by eThErEaL

8 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

First mistake in the video, the speaks says that God is shown as punisher but not as benevolent, Allah says in Quran: "I prefer my mercy over my wrath". 

The man speaking might be just as ignorant as Muslims are about Hinduism.  Just focus on what he says about Hinduism....

I don;t think the man was totally off!  he did say that Abrahamic faith wants its followers to be a friend to their God. And he wasn;t wrong about "fear of God"   

Edited by eThErEaL

1 minute ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

True.

Allah said all the evil deeds are because you of son of Man.Because Mankind likes to sin,better and more comfortable.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

Why would god get into a form of a rock ? Give me that idol I will destroy it.

It's just what their grandfathers used to worship,the legends of the ancients.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

True.

Allah said all the evil deeds are because you of son of Man.Because Mankind likes to sin,better and more comfortable.

Why would god get into a form of a rock ? Give me that idol I will destroy it.

It's just what their grandfathers used to worship,the legends of the ancients.

No wonder why Hindus don't like Muslims... such aggressive and violent behavior.  

Just now, eThErEaL said:

No wonder why Hindus don't like Muslims... such aggressive and violent behavior.  

I didn't say anything aggressive.

I meant that I won't prostrate to a rock I created.I would rather destroy it.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

I didn't say anything aggressive.

I meant that I won't prostrate to a rock I created.I would rather destroy it.

Muslims kind of do that......  5 times a day.  They prostrate facing the Kaba (that has a black stone).  

I mean, you will say "we are not worshipping it, we are just facing it".  But it sure does look like worship to everyone else.