Sign in to follow this  
Lion of Shia

Majority of Dajjal followers Women and Jews

Rate this topic

Few years ago I thought it will be because Dajjal will make women and Jews powerful, that's why they will follow him. But I have seen the opposite happening. I worked in Jewish companies, they treat employees really well and you will generally find good people working there, but their businesses are failing. And regarding women rights, we are going backwards. The kind of ignorant thinking that's being promoted, few years ago no one could even say such things out loud. Few women are becoming more powerful but majority are suffering. We were always told that Imam Mehdi (A.S.) will come to help the oppressed people. So I hope He(A.S.) will come to help women. So yes I have heard this hadith from Shias also, but I am confused. 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!

I know this is in sunni hadiths what is the Shia thought opinion on this?

I mean, what do YOU think? they think of women as property and always blame their problems on anything else...

Edited by First Responder

On 8/2/2017 at 4:13 AM, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!

I know this is in sunni hadiths what is the Shia thought opinion on this?

It also mentions in Sunni Hadiths that the majority of hell's inhabitants are woman. However, one of our Imams (AS) said that the majority of woman are in Heaven. 

Maybe this is just one of those Hadiths that we should not take too literally with regards to the position of woman on the matter.