Gaius I. Caesar

Britons, can I get housing from an association?

Salam alaykoum brother, it depends where you want to live. In London you will never find that price. I think anyone can apply but you have to apply through the council in which you wish to reside in. There are many cheaper places but they would be out of London. Many people commute. If that's what interests you?

On 8/2/2017 at 3:55 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Can I apply to a housing association just by living in the UK or do I have to be a citizen? It would be great if I could find a handicap accessible place for cheap like £250-300 per month.

Brother, I saw an organization 'Shia Professionals' that you might contact. Even if you are not willing to live in London proper, they might know suburbs as well.

https://www.shiaprofessionals.org/

15 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The site requires the name of the person that referred me to their site and how they know me,  I have misgivings about the site.

The site mentioned students on the home page, so I thought you will be studying in the UK when you move there. If you only need a job, then that site probably gets a lot of spam from people who are not really serious, so they are asking for a reference. If you don't know any reliable person in the UK who could put in a good word for you, then please disregard that website.