Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

SUNNI VS SHIA | ABDUL HAMEED

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Dhulfikar said:

How can these people debate in such a ridiculous crowd and environment. It resemble more like those rap battles.

Depthness of thinking, wideness of view of knowledge, progressiveness of determination, heightness of virtues, all are limited or hindered in crowd environment (forgive me ya Imam Ali a.s. if my analysis, that you/Imam Ali a.s. experienced this in Siffin war so that you have to accept tahkim, is wrong ).

So beware, this can lead to small limited mind or bigotry, that only yourself is the truth or the centre of everything.

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

They are all basically gangsters. If I was a non-Muslim I would never convert to Islam based on their conduct.

Look this guy:

And here he became a muslim (only God knows his sincerity):

I don't doubt that his guy soon can be found somewhere in Syria doing Jihad or beheading someone in street of London or doing takfir and calling muslims kafirs.

Edited by Dhulfikar

54 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

don't doubt that his guy soon can be found somewhere in Syria doing Jihad

You definitely have a point. I am ashamed that this guy is representing Islam. 

If knowledge doesn't make us humble, then that is not faith. There is absolutely no point of knowledge if it can't help us hold our tongue. 

The biggest problem with our ummah (especially these hyde park debaters) is that we forget the basics of maintaining the highest standards of morality. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

7 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Look this guy:

And here he became a muslim (only God knows his sincerity):

I don't doubt that his guy soon can be found somewhere in Syria doing Jihad or beheading someone in street of London or doing takfir and calling muslims kafirs.

Lol. That must have been the fastest conversion ever.

C- for acting skills

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam, How are mentally challenged and insane people handled in lsIamic Courts when charged with serious offenses such as murder ?
    • It is better to have separate schools. Co-education is always a risk of falling into sin. 
    • 9867 Oooops The Pentagon has snooped at least 1.8 BBillion social media posts. Who has time to process them all, much less read and understand them all. http://fortune.com/2017/11/20/pentagon-amazon-web-services-facebook-twitter/  Oh, well. Korr-up-ed biG Muther Guv-ern-mint = mint rice (Korr is a brand name) Mint Rice has wasted time and money again. Question: How many social media posts and Amazon orders do you think occurs in North Korea (DPRK).
    • Let's ask Mr. Science/Ms. Nature . At what age you have designed their physical bodies to start getting attracted to each other for procreation?
    • At one of these meeting, is it possible to ask, listen beloved friends, I have a question. This verse in the quran, النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ  [Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, 
      [Pickthal 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves,
      [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, What is your understanding, since we are gathered here for a Unity meeting, lets really unite and learn from each other. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) used it, as a question at Ghadir Khum and asked  "Then the Messenger of Allah continued: "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"   People cried and answered: "Yes, O' Messenger of God." "For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)." No Muslim disagrees till this point?  So, this should be a easy thing for you, only thing you are asking,  in which capacity do you see the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) as Mawla?  What is your understanding of " Greater Right " or as per the verse 33:6 "greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, " You are only reciting the Qur'an and asking for their valued opinion and understanding.  Why would this not be possible?