Beyond

anyone know how Adams offsprings procreated

Rate this topic

[anyone know how Adams offsprings procreated].

Edited by Hameedeh
Clarification. The first post in the topic should have words in it. Otherwise the topic might be removed.

Yeah, they were procreated through their Sons Shees and his brother whose name I forgot. God created for them females just like Eve for Adam and they gave birth to children and those brothers wedded their children to each other's children. This is what I read in my books and I agree with that. 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Yeah, they were procreated through their Sons Shees and his brother whose name I forgot. God created for them females just like Eve for Adam and they gave birth to children and those brothers wedded their children to each other's children. This is what I read in my books and I agree with that. 

that version contradicts evolution

7 hours ago, Beyond said:

First of all, I disagree with evolution on various points. 

Secondly,  If it disagrees with evolution, I do not care about it because before me evolution is doubtful. 

Finally, why it needed to be according to evolution if evolution is doubtful? 

13 hours ago, Beyond said:

Can you understand the virgin birth of Jesus by means of theory of evolution?

Perhaps you would see that the female komodo dragon has virgin births! Parthenogenesis, dual reproduction systems (sexual & asexual) etc. 

On 8/2/2017 at 3:34 PM, notme said:

How? 

they way I understand it is adam and hawa are supposed to be a miracle (perfect humans) - similar to jesus, and their offsprings procreated with other humans that were created via evolution.