Muslimein

Sectarianism has to end!!!

Rate this topic

One of the most common things i noticed in this forum was sectarianism.Some people actually use the phrase "convert to shia" or "convert to sunni".But i urge all the muslim brothers to be united.By the shahadah!And please stop bashing Hazrat Abubakr and Hazrat Umar(R.A).Hazrat Ali(R.A) respected them alot.

Wsalam, only the truth should be honoured and respected, we all have our differences but we can disagree with each other respectfully as that is what rasoolallah Muhammed pbuhf taught us through his majestic and unmatched akhlaq, other than that no one has the right to shove ideologies and opinions down another's throat just live and let die, we will all face reality on judgement day, may peace and blessings be with you, wsalam

Edited by rinneganMahdi

12 minutes ago, Muslimein said:

And please stop bashing Hazrat Abubakr and Hazrat Umar(R.A).Hazrat Ali(R.A) respected them alot.

Only a Khawarij would bash Imam Ali (as). I thought Shias and Sunnis both love Imam Ali (as).

But yeah, I am in favour of Sunni and Shia unity. I will never have respect for certain Sunni figures but I will never insult them. There is a difference between not respecting someone and insulting a figure. We Shias take the historical facts and don't hold everyone in the same position. However, It is very wrong on our behalf to insult the figures.

You are only looking at it from one side man. The problem is that many Sunnis don't even consider us Shias as Muslims, as they compare us to Christians. To have unity, there needs to be a lot of work done to change the thinking of people. Firstly, we Shias need to be at least considered Muslims and not Kafirs. However there will always be ignorant people and I don't want to generalize. I have met many Sunnis who do respect us Shias. 

But yeah both of us believe in God, Quran, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and his family.  Difference of opinions is fine as long as it is respectful. 

2 hours ago, Muslimein said:

One of the most common things i noticed in this forum was sectarianism.Some people actually use the phrase "convert to shia" or "convert to sunni".But i urge all the muslim brothers to be united.By the shahadah!And please stop bashing Hazrat Abubakr and Hazrat Umar(R.A).Hazrat Ali(R.A) respected them alot.

That will end once Allah sends the Savior upon the Earth. 

On 7/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Only a Khawarij would bash Imam Ali (as). I thought Shias and Sunnis both love Imam Ali (as).

But yeah, I am in favour of Sunni and Shia unity. I will never have respect for certain Sunni figures but I will never insult them. There is a difference between not respecting someone and insulting a figure. We Shias take the historical facts and don't hold everyone in the same position. However, It is very wrong on our behalf to insult the figures.

You are only looking at it from one side man. The problem is that many Sunnis don't even consider us Shias as Muslims, as they compare us to Christians. To have unity, there needs to be a lot of work done to change the thinking of people. Firstly, we Shias need to be at least considered Muslims and not Kafirs. However there will always be ignorant people and I don't want to generalize. I have met many Sunnis who do respect us Shias. 

But yeah both of us believe in God, Quran, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and his family.  Difference of opinions is fine as long as it is respectful. 

I am not a sunni muslim.I am just a muslim.You know the type.There are certain elements in every sect that are trying to bring these muslims apart.Most of the sunnis i know consider shia muslims.And i defend shia in my community cuz u know its a sunni dominated community.And Hazrat Abubakr and Hazrat Umar and Hazrat AbuHuraira(R.A) are not sunni figures.Neither is Hazrat Ali(R.A) a shia figure.They are islamic figures.Period!!We need to unite under the tawheed.And under the banner of our Prophet.Plus if u r criticizing Sunnis for being the onlyone to blame for these seperation in the ummah.Thats too biased.Some Shia also in this forum are hostile towards sunnis.As i was saying there are some elements in every sectm.Like in your sect.These zakirs who claim to be shias talk very harsh and sometimes even go beyond the boundaries claiming that Nawzobilla Hazrat Ali(R.A) is God.But these zakirs do not represent the shia sect.They are these elements which i am talking about.Hope you get the message!

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."(3:103)

This verse is clear.Please be brothers.Leave the shackles of these sects and be muslims like Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) and Hazrat Ali(R.A).Who were independent of these sects.

On ‎27‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 5:53 AM, AfricanShia said:

That will end once Allah sends the Savior upon the Earth. 

For how long are you going to wait?

We should do something now.

Edited by Faruk

On ‎27‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 3:28 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

The diffirence will never cease but we can talk it out. There is no need to fight or kill it out. We will not succeed anyway.

However there is no sect in Islam that still bashes Imam Ali a.s. The problem today is the consideration of certain king-caliphs and dynasties to be legitimate. In particular the Umayyads and the Abbasids.

What harrases me in sunnism is their position towards their leaders. They were right because they were in power.

This is against Quran, Islam and Reason.

Edited by Faruk

8 minutes ago, Faruk said:

For how long are you going to wait?

We should do something now.

O'believer! No justice will ever come on the Earth until our Savior comes. We have no capability of changing anything. It is the Ahlulbayt that bring balance to Mankind. Once Al-Mahdi comes, the Dajjal and his followers will be defeated and everyone else will become Muslim. Imam Ali (as) will return, Al-Husayn (as) will return, Prophet Isa (as) will return. What more beautiful justice than that can come?

On ‎17‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 5:42 PM, AfricanShia said:

O'believer! No justice will ever come on the Earth until our Savior comes. We have no capability of changing anything. It is the Ahlulbayt that bring balance to Mankind. Once Al-Mahdi comes, the Dajjal and his followers will be defeated and everyone else will become Muslim. Imam Ali (as) will return, Al-Husayn (as) will return, Prophet Isa (as) will return. What more beautiful justice than that can come?

I do not believe this was meant to remain passive.

things could be very different today, if only we have narrations from sahih sittah, companions asking the prophet who are these ulil amr, as per quranic verse 4:59

[Shakir 4:59] O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you; then if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the last day; this is better and very good in the end.

having said that, all is not lost: fastabiqul khairat....[5:48]