Haji 2003

Pocket money earning opportunity

You get a lot of spam these days from people offering money for research etc. This site, however, is associated with the University of Oxford in the UK so 100% legitimate.

You get paid to complete research questionnaires. You have to be over 18.

The surveys you get access to are the ones which are for the demographic you fall into.

As well as the money aspect it will also be useful for anyone wanted to see how questionnaires can be designed.

https://www.prolific.ac

On 7/25/2017 at 8:25 AM, Haji 2003 said:

You get a lot of spam these days from people offering money for research etc. This site, however, is associated with the University of Oxford in the UK so 100% legitimate.

You get paid to complete research questionnaires. You have to be over 18.

The surveys you get access to are the ones which are for the demographic you fall into.

As well as the money aspect it will also be useful for anyone wanted to see how questionnaires can be designed.

https://www.prolific.ac

There is a restriction on who can participate, so see if you are allowed:

Who can participate in studies on Prolific Academic? 

http://support.prolific.ac/article/51-who-can-participate-in-studies-on-prolific-academic

Hmm I've been taught, for as long as I've been part of research projects, never to offer financial incentives to your study subjects to participate in your study as it a) introduces a bias and b) is unethical. Not to mention, online surveys have their own major issues. So I'm really curious as to how they manage to maintain the reliability of their questionnaires. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Hello brothers and sisters. I feel like I am in dire need of help. My hatred and the feeling of jealously towards my relatives and slowly now, towards others are increasing. I have lived a lonely difficult life, where I wasn't allowed to communicate with others much. Wasn't allowed to go out much. Basically say at home alone most of the time. I watch my cousins get everything they want. I'm not jealous over this but, the fact they travel a lot. Something I've never done. I wish to go to hajj and I wish to go to Iraq especially, so I can meet my grandfather. My grandmother passed away, so I never had a chance to meet her. I had a chance to go to Iraq this year, excited to meet my grandfather. I was meant to go with my relatives, but they had secretly planned everything, excluding me out. Which made me sad, as I know they are not fans of Iraq, where as I love the beauty and the history of Iraq. Even though I've never been, I know in my heart that its a unique place. My one chance is gone, I'm afraid I've lost my chance to meet my grandfather as I heard he is sick. I can't go unless for another five years. Which breaks my heart, and now I have tried to push away these negative feelings I've had for them. But now its just, worse. I can't help but think bad thoughts. I just don't want my heart to turn dark, as I've retreated myself from communication towards others and stopped caring for everyone as I'm continuously being betrayed occasionally. I don't really have anyone a around me to teach me or help me Islamically. I'm trying hard to be patient and humble and forgiving and kind. I'm losing that side of me. But I'm so alone. I'm reading the Quran and hadith's, but I'm not sure as to what I should be reading. There are other things before that triggered all of this, but I'll end up writing a book on here. I would appreciate anything. Please and thank you. 
    • I didn't include the chain in english, sorry. دَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ الْبَرْقِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي هَاشِمٍ دَاوُدَ بْنِ الْقَاسِمِ الْجَعْفَرِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ الثَّانِي A group from our companions, from Ahmad bin Muhammad al-Barqi, from Abi Hashim Dawud bin Qasim al-Ja'fari, from Abi Ja'far the second (al-Jawad (as)) Yes Sunni laymen are innocent, however their "respected figures," are not.
    • Guest solvethis
      JazakAllah for your kind answer, i appreciate it.But i dont wear ethnic clothing.JazakAllah for your kind words
    • I'm so sorry. Can it still be operable?  She is in my prayers
    • How can they be misguided when they believe in same pillars of the faith and books of hadiths?