Melvind

False Emotional Preaching

Rate this topic

False emotional preaching is the same thing DawahMan and AntiMajos productions do,they start crying as if we hurt them and they say we weont to guide us,lol,if they don't know their own books how can they guide us ?

4 hours ago, Melvind said:

I cant stand Christians today. Verily they are the misguided kind. Prophet Isa didnt even die, it was a man transformed into Prophet Isa who died on the cross because of the plan that Allah has for Prophet Isa to come back for his misguided followers, the one whom are extreme in is love for him, the ones whom Prophet Isa(as) has disassociated himself from. Rasoolalah has been confirmed in the Scriptures, in the Hebrew version of Detueronomy 18:18. Rasoolalah even expanded our knowledge of what that beautiful Prophet looks like, his characteristics, who he was. @Son of Placid once asked me: Whats the point of foretelling of a Prophet that come so many years later? I will answer this very late question. The answer is: Every Prophet that came confirmed their predeccessor and their successor so that when that successor comes, civilization would accept that Prophet and so that Prophet can reveal to them the revelations of the Almighty Supreme King so that they can follow those new revelations. Also the original followers of Prophet Isa told their kinship and their kinship told their children and so forth and thats why when you find in the Quran talking about those Christians, whom will be rewarded, why? because those Christians believed in the Prophecy of the Unlettered Prophet and when he came they followed him as instructed to do. 

Why dont Christians become Muslim? We have Adam and Eve, We have Cain and Abel, We have Seth,We have Noah,We have Enoch, We have Isaiah, We have Abraham, We Ishmael and Issac, We have Lot, We have David, We have Saul, We have Solomon, We have Moses, We have Ezekiel, We have Jesus, We have Mary, We have John the Baptist, We have Zakariyah, We have Gabriel, We have Michael, We have the Devil, We have the AntiChrist, We have the Gog and Magog, We have Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, We have Congregations, We have Sabbath Day, We have the 10 Commandments. 

O Christian People! Why wont you BELIEVE!

2 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

I cant stand Christians today. Verily they are the misguided kind. Prophet Isa didnt even die, it was a man transformed into Prophet Isa who died on the cross because of the plan that Allah has for Prophet Isa to come back for his misguided followers, the one whom are extreme in is love for him, the ones whom Prophet Isa(as) has disassociated himself from. Rasoolalah has been confirmed in the Scriptures, in the Hebrew version of Detueronomy 18:18. Rasoolalah even expanded our knowledge of what that beautiful Prophet looks like, his characteristics, who he was. @Son of Placid once asked me: Whats the point of foretelling of a Prophet that come so many years later? I will answer this very late question. The answer is: Every Prophet that came confirmed their predeccessor and their successor so that when that successor comes, civilization would accept that Prophet and so that Prophet can reveal to them the revelations of the Almighty Supreme King so that they can follow those new revelations. Also the original followers of Prophet Isa told their kinship and their kinship told their children and so forth and thats why when you find in the Quran talking about those Christians, whom will be rewarded, why? because those Christians believed in the Prophecy of the Unlettered Prophet and when he came they followed him as instructed to do. 

Why dont Christians become Muslim? We have Adam and Eve, We have Cain and Abel, We have Seth,We have Noah,We have Enoch, We have Isaiah, We have Abraham, We Ishmael and Issac, We have Lot, We have David, We have Saul, We have Solomon, We have Moses, We have Ezekiel, We have Jesus, We have Mary, We have John the Baptist, We have Zakariyah, We have Gabriel, We have Michael, We have the Devil, We have the AntiChrist, We have the Gog and Magog, We have Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, We have Congregations, We have Sabbath Day, We have the 10 Commandments. 

Because no one shows them Islam. Why should they?  What in your Aklhaq, your behavior towards them/attitude do you think influences them that screams Islam?

Muhammad SAW stared with his kindness and all those who knew him before they knew Islam, knew his Kindness which manifested Islam.  Look at the muslims fighting each other around the world, look at Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi, other denominations, and tell me why should a non muslim look at Islam?

Before you assert our version of history and expect it to be believed, you should understand Islam is extends beyond just historical dynamics.

59 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

Because no one shows them Islam. Why should they?  What in your Aklhaq, your behavior towards them/attitude do you think influences them that screams Islam?

Muhammad SAW stared with his kindness and all those who knew him before they knew Islam, knew his Kindness which manifested Islam.  Look at the muslims fighting each other around the world, look at Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi, other denominations, and tell me why should a non muslim look at Islam?

Before you assert our version of history and expect it to be believed, you should understand Islam is extends beyond just historical dynamics.

Im pretty sure that Allah expects one to submit to him and to not be diverted. And to submit to the Islam that has not been fabricated, the one that is most authentic and logical, the one that actually harbours the capabilith of explaining Allah's revelations and spreading love among the Earth. The Islam that I follow my friend has only made me humble and kind towards others and has motivated me to educate myself. That my friend is Shia Islam. The beauty of it and the amount of mercy that Allah has is so amazing and his servants, the Ahlulbayt, such a beautiful creation Alhamdulillah. By mentioning this, it has made me cry. The sacrifice they made for the Supreme King, of The Supreme Throne. Allah has granted my duas, he has opened my heart. My heart was hard. I barely cried. I didnt show as much love for others before. I asked him to get rid of the hard-heartedness and replace with a humble, caring heart. May my experiences of Shia Islam reach to you, Inshallah. Ahlulbayt tradition is like none other. It is unique, perfected by Allah. You just have to dig deep enough and it will open to you. You will be surrounded by an Aura of Allah's mercy. I dont know if anyone else has experienced something like this with Shia Islam but Mashallah if they did. 

Edited by AfricanShia

6 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

Im pretty sure that Allah expects one to submit to him and to not be diverted. And to submit to the Islam that has not been fabricated, the one that is most authentic and logical, the one that actually harbours the capabilith of explaining Allah's revelations and spreading love among the Earth. The Islam that I follow my friend has only made me humble and kind towards others and has motivated me to educate myself. That my friend is Shia Islam. The beauty of it and the amount of mercy that Allah has is so amazing and his servants, the Ahlulbayt, such a beautiful creation Alhamdulillah. By mentioning this, it has made me cry. The sacrifice they made for the Supreme King, of The Supreme Throne. Allah has granted my duas, he has opened my heart. My heart was hard. I barely cried. I didnt show as much love for others before. I asked him to get rid of the hard-heartedness and replace with a humble, caring heart. May my experiences of Shia Islam reach to you, Inshallah. Ahlulbayt tradition is like none other. It is unique, perfected by Allah. You just have to dig deep enough and it will open to you. You will be surrounded by an Aura of Allah's mercy. I dont know if anyone else has experienced something like this with Shia Islam but Mashallah if they did. 

What worked for you won't work for everyone else, that's my point man.  You have humble sunni muslims, you have humble christians, jews, humble shias, Shia islam in this sense opened your eyes for you in this case, what about the others who feel their eyes are opened?

We have the scripture and revelation in Qu'ran, but what would possess a Christian/Jew or non muslim to read it, when you are the minority of muslims in the world?  By you, I don't mean shia, I mean humble, inspired, "enlightened"?   Non-muslims won't care to read in the book of Muslims if all they're exposed to is the horrible side of the muslim world.  They all see bombings, war, genocide, women rights abuses, corruption, in-fighting between musilms, they don't see you.  They don't see moderate, peace loving, humble muslims. 

You asked " O Christian People! Why wont you BELIEVE! ",  I'm' trying to explain my view why they don't.

The Qur'an came to Prophet Muhammad SAW through revelation, but how did it come to us, the people?  It came through actions and words together, not just words.  We BELIEVE him because of his character, how he conducted himself, without it, God's word would have meant nothing and done nothing for the muslims.  Paganism/Idolatry and Islams message would not have spread.

12 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

You call Christians misguided, then say you believe in the swap theory. 4:157 mentions conjecture and all Muslims are told it means Christians, then they conjure more theories on Jesus than the Jews. They also prefer to ignore Ayah 62, so who is misguided?

You have all those people, you also have the Qu'ran that tells you that there is no distinction between them, and ahadith that tells you Muhammad is the best. 

Considering there are 124,000 Prophets, most unknown, there is no proof they all had predecessors and successors. Just too many contradictions within the structure. What do you have to offer?

There are muslim preachers who use this method also, not my style though. I like to hear educational lectures that use the most logical method for the listeners to digest. Right or wrong is not an issue since it is up to the individual to decide.

Ahmad Deedat style come to mind.