Jump to content
UrMuslimBro

Lets get "AntiMajosProduction" banned on Youtube

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Assalamoalaikum dear brothers and sisters,

I have recently joined this forum and this is my first post.

I am sure many people here are aware about "AntiMajosProduction" youtube channel, there is actually a series of youtube channel carrying similar kind of name and content. The kind of videos which they are posting is brainwashing people not only from the Shia community, but there is a large base of Sunni brothers and sisters who are being brain washed. The kind of content they are posting is a threat to Shia-Sunni peace and Islam. This is a very dangerous situation and we all must take collectively action to get all of these channels down.

In Shaa Allah, we can achieve this if every one of you out there Flag and Report their youtube channel. Youtube has a strict user policy, if the video incites hate or attacks any individual or religion, we can report this to youtube and this may result in taking all of their channel and videos down. So far they have uploaded around 300 or more videos, divided between 8-9 channels or more. Let's target their main youtube channels which are:

1. youtube.com/user/AntiMajosProduction (169 videos)

2. youtube.com/user/mahdialqaim (77 videos)

3. youtube.com/user/James707Forever (61 videos)

4. youtube.com/user/antimajos3 (30 videos)

5. youtube.com/user/antimajos1 (22 videos)

All you have to do is:

1. Visit the channel, open any video from the channel, below the video you shall see options like: "Add to", "Share" and "More". Click on the "More" option and you will see another option called "Report" with a Flag icon before it. Click the REPORT option.

2. Then youtube will ask you what you want to report about the video and give you a few options. Do not report the video, report the complete youtube channel. Notice there will be a link called "Report a Channel" in the text that is being displayed below the options. Click that link and choose an appropriate reason and report the channel. On the channel reporting page, it will show you their long list of videos you select any five, and type a good reason.

3. As more and more people will do this, In Shaa Allah the channel will be taken down and it should be taken down since it's really inciting hate and violence.

Please repeat this for all five channels listed above!

I request every one to please participate in this good cause, it's our duty as a Muslim to take action against those who are spreading lies and brain-washing people. You never know we might save many lives in the process of doing so, because these videos are filling hatred in the hearts of fellow muslims, which might provoke them to take un-appropriate action against their fellow brothers. I hope every one, including the admins of these forums, they participate and motivate others to do the same!

Jazak Allah

UrMuslimBro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also before it gets you to a page just scroll down to hate speech and press on Religious affiliation (examples: Muslims, Christians) and then press continue and then write why you are reporting him down on additional notes and press submit :) Thanks!

Edited by Unforgiven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right .we should orgnisedly try to counter it .it has become great problem .

But some of our ulma too are responsible who speak unauthenticated statments that has nothing to do with shia belief. And they get chance to spread it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Yes please,I fully support this and I ask EVERYONE to report this guy.

Just go to About =>You see a flag (next to send message) =>Report user =>  Hate speech against a protected group and done :) 

Jazak Allah my friend. Yes, collectively we all can make a difference. It does not matters whether one is Shia or a Sunni. Trust me if this continues for some time, that channel will be wiped-off soon, In Shaa Allah and all of their uploaded and indexed videos will be gone. If they come back again, we report them again.

 

29 minutes ago, islam25 said:

You are right .we should orgnisedly try to counter it .it has become great problem .

But some of our ulma too are responsible who speak unauthenticated statments that has nothing to do with shia belief. And they get chance to spread it.

There are black sheeps in every community, if there are any black sheeps that does not mean you go and blame the whole community for it. But, you're statement is indeed true. Some of the statements and videos of Shia ulema's do provoke feelings of Sunni brothers and these channels like Anti-Majos look for those opportunities to go and blame the complete community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, UrMuslimBro said:

1. Visit the channel, open any video from the channel, below the video you shall see options like: "Add to", "Share" and "More". Click on the "More" option and you will see another option called "Report" with a Flag icon before it. Click the REPORT option.

2. Then youtube will ask you what you want to report about the video and give you a few options. Do not report the video, report the complete youtube channel. Notice there will be a link called "Report a Channel" in the text that is being displayed below the options. Click that link and choose an appropriate reason and report the channel. On the channel reporting page, it will show you their long list of videos you select any five, and type a good reason.

Salam. Unfortunately, it looks like only people with a registered youtube account can report a youtube channel. I tried to report the youtube channel and it was asking me to register first. 

I reported one of the videos, but I mentioned in my report that every video of the channel is hateful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UrMuslimBro said:

Jazak Allah my friend. Yes, collectively we all can make a difference. It does not matters whether one is Shia or a Sunni. Trust me if this continues for some time, that channel will be wiped-off soon, In Shaa Allah and all of their uploaded and indexed videos will be gone. If they come back again, we report them again.

 

There are black sheeps in every community, if there are any black sheeps that does not mean you go and blame the whole community for it. But, you're statement is indeed true. Some of the statements and videos of Shia ulema's do provoke feelings of Sunni brothers and these channels like Anti-Majos look for those opportunities to go and blame the complete community.

So to be effective in curbing it. We must first look for these Shia ulema who give ignorant and wrong statements. As along our ulma continue to give ignorant and uneducated lecutres they will get chance to spread and propagate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Really? Pray tell, what did you do?

Long story short, I humiliated him in front of his members who ganged up on me and them too using multiple of accounts :hahaha: He went so low that he edited one of my comments and said something along the lines of "I accept abu bakr as the rightful khalifate"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, First Responder said:

Long story short, I humiliated him in front of his members who ganged up on me and them too using multiple of accounts :hahaha: He went so low that he edited one of my comments and said something along the lines of "I accept abu bakr as the rightful khalifate"

I don't approve of the multiple account thing but they deserved it, people who gang up on others on the internet are losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, alidu78 said:

i think its a lost of time because in the first place there videos are stupids and in second place they will just create other chanels if we erased the channels they already have.

If they are ready to devote time in making of videos that preach hate, why are we not prepared to devote some time in reporting that trash? Do you know how much time it takes to produce, edit and upload videos like that? I am into IT, it takes a lot of time. And how much time does it take to report them? In comparison just a few minutes!

Note that, we are not doing all this, in a hope that they will not return, they will of course return, but when they return, we also return and give them the same treatment. They will of course create more youtube accounts, and upload the videos etc. This is all time-consuming efforts, but in comparision we have to spend a lot less time in just reporting them.

Also note that since their channel is there online for some time it has generated many subscrubers and views, and many of the videos are indexed at top for some high traffic generating keywords. If the channel is banned, it will surely affect.

 

6 hours ago, islam25 said:

So to be effective in curbing it. We must first look for these Shia ulema who give ignorant and wrong statements. As along our ulma continue to give ignorant and uneducated lecutres they will get chance to spread and propagate it.

Yes, we should also take action against those Ulema by reporting those Youtube channels as well. But, do this together along with reporting other channels as well. Like i said, there are black sheeps in every community, take action against those who are preaching hate and maligning complete community as a whole.

 

9 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Unfortunately, it looks like only people with a registered youtube account can report a youtube channel. I tried to report the youtube channel and it was asking me to register first. 

I reported one of the videos, but I mentioned in my report that every video of the channel is hateful. 

Yes, your right you have to be a registered youtube member in order to report it. Now a days almost every has a youtube account or a gmail account that can be used in logging into youtube and reporting the content. Jazak Allah for supporting this initiative, whether you report a video or a channel, In Shaa Allah it will all count. I have seen channels getting disappeared from youtube channel for violating its policy. We just hope if people continue to report, In Shaa Allah action will be taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UrMuslimBro said:

Yes, your right you have to be a registered youtube member in order to report it. Now a days almost every has a youtube account or a gmail account that can be used in logging into youtube and reporting the content. Jazak Allah for supporting this initiative, whether you report a video or a channel, In Shaa Allah it will all count. I have seen channels getting disappeared from youtube channel for violating its policy. We just hope if people continue to report, In Shaa Allah action will be taken.

What action you can take against those who uploaded   these vedio.  Is there any statutory law for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UrMuslimBro said:

 We just hope if people continue to report, In Shaa Allah action will be taken.

How many people need to report the same video before youtube will remove it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I don't approve of the multiple account thing but they deserved it, people who gang up on others on the internet are losers.

I do too, but the thing is he banns me so I don't reply...to make it look like I can't answer :hahaha: gave him something to remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MohammadAli1993 @Golden-crowned @First Responder @Gaius I. Caesar @Unforgiven @islam25 @alidu78 @Abul Hussain Hassani @Hameedeh

On 7/24/2017 at 2:57 AM, islam25 said:

What action you can take against those who uploaded   these vedio.  Is there any statutory law for it. 

I believe a lot of actions can be taken, the most basic and action for the starts is what we are trying to do. Might take some time, depending on youtube. If this does not work, then there should be formed a group of people who have a knowledge and information in the field of cyber law, but this requires a dedicated team effort.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:24 PM, Hameedeh said:

How many people need to report the same video before youtube will remove it?

This solely depends upon youtube. But, i am hopeful this will work. Give it a few weeks. Deleting a complete channel is not some thing they will instantly do it on the receipt of just few complaints. But, if they continue to receive complaints over a period of time, In Shaa Allah we are hopeful. It might work. So have some patience, at least at our micro levels we are doing some thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2017 at 10:02 AM, UrMuslimBro said:

Assalamoalaikum dear brothers and sisters,

I have recently joined this forum and this is my first post.

I am sure many people here are aware about "AntiMajosProduction" youtube channel, there is actually a series of youtube channel carrying similar kind of name and content. The kind of videos which they are posting is brainwashing people not only from the Shia community, but there is a large base of Sunni brothers and sisters who are being brain washed. The kind of content they are posting is a threat to Shia-Sunni peace and Islam. This is a very dangerous situation and we all must take collectively action to get all of these channels down.

In Shaa Allah, we can achieve this if every one of you out there Flag and Report their youtube channel. Youtube has a strict user policy, if the video incites hate or attacks any individual or religion, we can report this to youtube and this may result in taking all of their channel and videos down. So far they have uploaded around 300 or more videos, divided between 8-9 channels or more. Let's target their main youtube channels which are:

1. youtube.com/user/AntiMajosProduction (169 videos)

2. youtube.com/user/mahdialqaim (77 videos)

3. youtube.com/user/James707Forever (61 videos)

4. youtube.com/user/antimajos3 (30 videos)

5. youtube.com/user/antimajos1 (22 videos)

All you have to do is:

1. Visit the channel, open any video from the channel, below the video you shall see options like: "Add to", "Share" and "More". Click on the "More" option and you will see another option called "Report" with a Flag icon before it. Click the REPORT option.

2. Then youtube will ask you what you want to report about the video and give you a few options. Do not report the video, report the complete youtube channel. Notice there will be a link called "Report a Channel" in the text that is being displayed below the options. Click that link and choose an appropriate reason and report the channel. On the channel reporting page, it will show you their long list of videos you select any five, and type a good reason.

3. As more and more people will do this, In Shaa Allah the channel will be taken down and it should be taken down since it's really inciting hate and violence.

Please repeat this for all five channels listed above!

I request every one to please participate in this good cause, it's our duty as a Muslim to take action against those who are spreading lies and brain-washing people. You never know we might save many lives in the process of doing so, because these videos are filling hatred in the hearts of fellow muslims, which might provoke them to take un-appropriate action against their fellow brothers. I hope every one, including the admins of these forums, they participate and motivate others to do the same!

Jazak Allah

UrMuslimBro

Waleykum Salam

Their channel has been taken down tens of times but they always came back. The more they are targeted the more they get motivated to continue their work. Your post will likely encourage them further.  See: https://en-gb.facebook.com/AntiMajos/posts/677815329080735

Even though I don't agree with the comments that they put in their videos because I believe they are harsh, offensive and unnecessary but other than that they are just translating the speeches and lectures of Shia scholars including the famous and major ones. The problem is with the beliefs of these speakers than with Anti-Majos who simply translate them into English.

Brother just to add one more point: there are many anti-Sunni Shia channels on youtube that are threat to Shia-Sunni peace so if you are really concerned about the Sunni-Shia trouble then I would like to see you take similar action against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

Waleykum Salam

Their channel has been taken down tens of times but they always came back. The more they are targeted the more they get motivated to continue their work. Your post will likely encourage them further.  See: https://en-gb.facebook.com/AntiMajos/posts/677815329080735

Even though I don't agree with the comments that they put in their videos because I believe they are harsh, offensive and unnecessary but other than that they are just translating the speeches and lectures of Shia scholars including the famous and major ones. The problem is with the beliefs of these speakers than with Anti-Majos who simply translate them into English.

Brother just to add one more point: there are many anti-Sunni Shia channels on youtube that are threat to Shia-Sunni peace so if you are really concerned about the Sunni-Shia trouble then I would like to see you take similar action against them.

I can tell you with confidence that there is no anti Wahabi channel that ridicules other Muslims like Anti Majos does. That channel is Cancer. Sometimes the translation is even off and the worst part is that they aren't even Muslim. It can be easily be proven when you know that they call Sayeda Fatimah names and also Imam Al Mahdi. They change the Holy names into jokes. May Allah curse these Shayateen. I have reported Alhamdullilah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Even though I don't agree with the comments that they put in their videos because I believe they are harsh, offensive and unnecessary but other than that they are just translating the speeches and lectures of Shia scholars including the famous and major ones. The problem is with the beliefs of these speakers than with Anti-Majos who simply translate them into English.

It would be different matter if they decided to criticize these so called "famous and major" scholars without insulting and mockery every line. You may be aware that we have also criticized many times of these ghulat beliefs and what they say is out of Shi'a beliefs and al-Qur'an al-Kariim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2017 at 2:16 AM, islam25 said:

So to be effective in curbing it. We must first look for these Shia ulema who give ignorant and wrong statements. As along our ulma continue to give ignorant and uneducated lecutres they will get chance to spread and propagate it.

Shias can't even criticise the kufr of the poets like Basim al-Karbala'i, whose beliefs are blatant shirk, he pulls lines of out the Qur'an in which Allah has described things that He has done, and this poet claims them for Imam 'Ali (for exaple creation of the heavens, even if you believe that the Imams control the universe, and if they want, they can create the heavens, the fact is that they didn't, so this belief can not be excused).

As a baby step, people should stop attending his concerts and buying his records, and shun him. After that we can see about the 'scholars' who espouse the same beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Shias can't even criticise the kufr of the poets like Basim al-Karbala'i, whose beliefs are blatant shirk, he pulls lines of out the Qur'an in which Allah has described things that He has done, and this poet claims them for Imam 'Ali (for exaple creation of the heavens, even if you believe that the Imams control the universe, and if they want, they can create the heavens, the fact is that they didn't, so this belief can not be excused).

As a baby step, people should stop attending his concerts and buying his records, and shun him. After that we can see about the 'scholars' who espouse the same beliefs.

Can you share the original video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×