Waseem162

What do you do to make a living?

Assalam o Alaykum everyone.

What all you do(will do) to make a living?

I'm too confused to decide what I should do. I'm doing my undergraduate in Computer Science but somehow I'm not getting hooked up with this subject.

I can prepare for National MBA programme in my country (India) and can appear for a Test right after my Graduation but until then I need to do something online for a living.

Can you people suggest me something Halal and peaceful in which I can invest my time and earn something until my Test arrives.

sites like upwork, freelancer, peopleperhour are more advantageous for individuals near your region, especially in monetary value. Although I find these sites to bring in a high percentage of exploiters who rely on cheap labour to increase their own profit margins.

Read this and similar. Always do your research.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freelance/comments/5pwd7r/upwork_vs_freelancer_vs_guru/

The real truth is,

no one will tell you their true secret when it comes to out of the box thinking regarding making money. Remember its a competition fighting for the large bread crumbs.

what we can tell you is, what we do as a career,  We all have ideas, but without the business knowledge of making that idea make money. I am sure you can invest some time into economics or financial theory to understand it, especially your CS background should make it a worth while meal.

The old rules applies. Find out your true passion or what you naturally excel at, then use that as a foundation to make that bread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• I do not see the point with these polls. What is the benefit to us ?
      There could be disadvantages too, gathering information for the enemy,  
    • This site can’t be reached www.presstv.com refused to connect.   Search Google for presstv ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
    • I defs agree with you. I know back home we always had relatives coming over. However when we moved to Australia, both my parents got an opportunity to socialize more.
    • So I'm not sure based on what data you're suggesting that emotional dependence or love amongst partners in the East is more than the West? Where exactly are you getting this information that this is a western culture female issue? That's a specific example but actually for the most part I'd say females want to spend more time with their partners and need more attention than vice versa. To my knowledge, this has been supported by studies, hence, the stereotypical term "clingy" is used usually for females. Generally what we know about female psychology conflicts your specific example, so the trend is not what you say necessarily. Regardless, emotional dependence is very individual and couple dependent. Some people are more independent emotionally and others aren't. Thus, why two good people may not be compatible with each other in marriage. This is not evidenced supported but I actually think Western society can be more isolating (especially when you're Muslim) so it would logically make sense to turn to a spouse more. There's always something social happening in Eastern countries, if anything the men and women are socializing and spending time with other people that are not their partners more than in the West. 
    • I think it's English.  Give it a try.  [Edit] Anyone else thinks that fish got lip fillers?