momo_113

Where is the problem?

Rate this topic

Yes i have written messages! I dont know what happens, than i get a message that you have disable it!

Please send me your proofs for this action!

Thank you for your attention! :)

31 minutes ago, momo_113 said:

Yes i have written messages! I dont know what happens, than i get a message that you have disable it!

Thank you for letting me know your problem. I see that your private messenger (PM) is turned off in your account, however I cannot turn it back on right away. I have left a message with other Administrators to ask why your PM was turned off. I'm sorry for the delay. Until your PM is restored, you can send a public message on your profile by tagging a member: type the @ sign followed by the member's name, then select their name and type your message.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:31 AM, momo_113 said:

Please send me your proofs for this action!

Sorry, but you were warned and your PM was turned off by an Admin in January. In the forums and on member profiles you asked members to reveal where they are from and where they are living and asked them to call you on the phone. Members are smart enough to know that they should be cautious about such public questions, however you were reported for sending inappropriate messages to a sister. Initially your PM was turned off during the investigation and it was only temporary. However, in May you posted in the 'I Want To Get Married' topic and in July you said in the Guest Lounge that you are looking for a wife for your friend. Admins decided to keep your PM closed. 

On 7/8/2017 at 0:36 PM, ShiaChat Mod said:

Sorry, but you were warned and your PM was turned off by an Admin in January. In the forums and on member profiles you asked members to reveal where they are from and where they are living and asked them to call you on the phone. Members are smart enough to know that they should be cautious about such public questions, however you were reported for sending inappropriate messages to a sister. Initially your PM was turned off during the investigation and it was only temporary. However, in May you posted in the 'I Want To Get Married' topic and in July you said in the Guest Lounge that you are looking for a wife for your friend. Admins decided to keep your PM closed.

They have no evidence and rely on the word of a person!

But its ok.

You can delete my account completly please!

On 7/17/2017 at 2:47 AM, momo_113 said:

They have no evidence and rely on the word of a person!

Salam. After returning from my trip I saw your topic here. ShiaChat Mod replied to you already, but it seems that you were not satisfied with the explanation. To be more specific, I was in contact with the sister who reported you, and she told me that she questioned your use of language and when you saw that she was upset you told her not to worry and then deleted the message that she thought was inappropriate. She is a long time member who is very reliable and I believe her. 

On 7/17/2017 at 2:47 AM, momo_113 said:

You can delete my account completly please!

ShiaChat does not delete accounts but Mods can remove some profile comments, posts or topics if they are inappropriate. Since you requested to have your account deleted, I have unregistered you, which means that you are not able to participate anymore.