Jump to content

Recommended Posts

All the examples in his video show white font on black background or black font on white background. I like his black/white style, but does the apple pencil write in different colors? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hameedeh said:

All the examples in his video show white font on black background or black font on white background. I like his black/white style, but does the apple pencil write in different colors? 

yes i believe the colour could be chosen like on Microsoft paint and be written in diff colours, heh you thinking of buying one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, sidnaq said:

yes i believe the colour could be chosen like on Microsoft paint and be written in diff colours, heh you thinking of buying one?

This is the first time I learned about the apple pencil and I wouldn't even know how much it costs. I'm sure I couldn't afford it, but if someone is an artist they probably would love to have such a tool. Are you thinking to buy one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

This is the first time I learned about the apple pencil and I wouldn't even know how much it costs. I'm sure I couldn't afford it, but if someone is an artist they probably would love to have such a tool. Are you thinking to buy one? 

no just thinking about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hameedeh said:

All the examples in his video show white font on black background or black font on white background. I like his black/white style, but does the apple pencil write in different colors? 

Definitely does color. 

People will scramble to buy it and it will be treated as the greatest invention since the first pencil.

In reality - it is just a stylus. Been around for ages. Microsoft Surface has it, so Apple had to come up with it.

PS. Not an Apple guy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Definitely does color. 

People will scramble to buy it and it will be treated as the greatest invention since the first pencil.

In reality - it is just a stylus. Been around for ages. Microsoft Surface has it, so Apple had to come up with it.

PS. Not an Apple guy!!!

It's not exactly a new product. They announced it, I think, almost two years ago with the iPad Pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×