All the examples in his video show white font on black background or black font on white background. I like his black/white style, but does the apple pencil write in different colors? 

On 7/5/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hameedeh said:

All the examples in his video show white font on black background or black font on white background. I like his black/white style, but does the apple pencil write in different colors? 

yes i believe the colour could be chosen like on Microsoft paint and be written in diff colours, heh you thinking of buying one?

On 7/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, sidnaq said:

yes i believe the colour could be chosen like on Microsoft paint and be written in diff colours, heh you thinking of buying one?

This is the first time I learned about the apple pencil and I wouldn't even know how much it costs. I'm sure I couldn't afford it, but if someone is an artist they probably would love to have such a tool. Are you thinking to buy one? 

14 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

This is the first time I learned about the apple pencil and I wouldn't even know how much it costs. I'm sure I couldn't afford it, but if someone is an artist they probably would love to have such a tool. Are you thinking to buy one? 

no just thinking about it.

On 7/5/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hameedeh said:

Definitely does color. 

People will scramble to buy it and it will be treated as the greatest invention since the first pencil.

In reality - it is just a stylus. Been around for ages. Microsoft Surface has it, so Apple had to come up with it.

PS. Not an Apple guy!!!

1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Definitely does color. 

People will scramble to buy it and it will be treated as the greatest invention since the first pencil.

In reality - it is just a stylus. Been around for ages. Microsoft Surface has it, so Apple had to come up with it.

PS. Not an Apple guy!!!

It's not exactly a new product. They announced it, I think, almost two years ago with the iPad Pro.