Sign in to follow this  
Seeker23

Scrambling and Blocking Transmissions

Hello,

Does anybody know anything at all about scrambling and/or blocking transmissions? I am in the United Kingdom and feel certain I am being targeted by Zionist transmissions which meddle with the mind. The method would have to be simple, as I have no access to any sophisticated equipment or technological expertise, and frankly the very notion of this being real is derided as a "conspiracy theory". Please don't tell me to wear a tinfoil hat.

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

what sort of signals do you want to block? wifi? radio? visible spectrum? 

Frankly I haven't a clue. Only a short while ago I would've dismissed this as conspiracy theory as well. It seemed to me that if anybody knew how to block these signals, they'd be found among shias, since it can hardly be said that Iran and Hezbollah are being mind controlled by Zionists. Very funny smoke comment, but I wish this was drug induced.

55 minutes ago, Seeker23 said:

Frankly I haven't a clue. Only a short while ago I would've dismissed this as conspiracy theory as well. It seemed to me that if anybody knew how to block these signals, they'd be found among shias, since it can hardly be said that Iran and Hezbollah are being mind controlled by Zionists. Very funny smoke comment, but I wish this was drug induced.

the thing is, literally everything that exists in the universe is either made up of atoms or waves. if you want to block waves that you believe are being used to control your mind, you will first need to determine what sort of waves these actually are.

the mind is very complicated - how would waves passing through brain matter (as is being done all day, every day. theres nothing to stop this. its like saying you need to block seeing colour when you look at things) somehow "inplant" thoughts, feelings or actions in the brain? what receptors would they target?