40 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

^^ nowhere is the satanic cult more obvious than the music industry. for some reason in that scene they don't even try to hide their true intentions a lot of the time.

I know bro, some people will say they are all gimmicks and for show... my point is even if it were the case they still promote illicit behavior and homosexuality which indirectly still promotes satan. Although artists like lady gaga just show straight up demonic video clips and album covers.. even the lyrics.

Edited by kirtc

There is talk about allies of Satan in the quran. I guess those are some of them. 

I understand if people don't believe in the existence of Satan, but as long as one believes in him and in the fight happening currently overtly and covertly between the Hezb Allah and Hezb Shaytan (both in the quran), then one should actually expect this fight to actually be real. And that there are real people on both sides. Of course the biggest challenge is from within. Those who claim to be on God's side, but they are on the other side. Sometimes I also see some wannabe satanics and illuminati people who don't look the part. I feel they are under-cover muslims.

"Illuminati", new world order, war mongers, big gov are all the same thing. I think they benefit the most from cellphones. A cell "phone" today has everything they need. A gps, all your details, your family contacts, your interests, even a camera and microphone, and to top everything off little is known about its operating system and surely its hardware and software is miniaturized, minimal, simple and not like other OSes. Anyone with a ~800 mhz scanner / receiver can listen to your calls on his radio. Those who can hack can literally watch you taking each breath. Usually they don't have to and its tedious. Why bother when you are already checking into facebook and posting your pictures yourself?

How they can use all that data. Well, for one, data mining can give them very good feedback so they know just what button to press next. Secondly, I'm not sure if project blue beam (look it up) is still viable or not (probably is) but in such an event your profile will help them immensely.

To be perfectly honest here, I'm tired of being called a luddite but I will speak my mind anyway. All I wanted in 2017 was a flying car or a trip to mars but instead we have extremely sad "inventions" being introduced. Things like complete and realistic sex toys, innovative toilets and "evolved" ideas like LGBTQ glorification and pedophilia legalization. Only things that gives them more money and control over masses. While for all the good stuff you are looking forward to you are expected to "believe" that it will happen. But I can see where we are going and its pretty impossible to believe or expect those things from sick minds.

^^ with all these inventions the 'west' still hasn't made the water washing systems in toilets mainstream in their toilets. 

There is a similarity with all conspiracy theories. They are all pyramids, and different theories about what organizations occupy each strata. Although some of these theories are probably true in Dr. Evil's plot, most people do not say who is at the very top. Isn't the boss of these people no other than iblis? 

35 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

^^ with all these inventions the 'west' still hasn't made the water washing systems in toilets mainstream in their toilets. 

There is a similarity with all conspiracy theories. They are all pyramids, and different theories about what organizations occupy each strata. Although some of these theories are probably true in Dr. Evil's plot, most people do not say who is at the very top. Isn't the boss of these people no other than iblis? 

Its definitely Satan at the top of their pyramid. He is the "reptilian" and the UFO / alien guiding white house. He is who the bohemian grove people worship and who appears to them. They obey him completely. There is no other explanation why USA had destroyed its economy and lost support of its citizens to wage continuous brutal wars in M.E. and support ISIS shamelessly. How else can we explain it is sacrificing itself for Israel. Surely its all for Dajjal who they believe (more strongly than our ummah) in and pave the way for his and the second coming.

Edited by Darth Vader

1 minute ago, Darth Vader said:

Its definitely Satan at the top of their pyramid. There is no other explanation why USA had destroyed its economy and lost support of its citizens to wage continuous brutal wars in M.E. and support ISIS shamelessly. How else can we explain it is sacrificing itself for Israel. Surely its all for Dajjal who they believe (more strongly than our ummah) in and pave the way for his and the second coming.

yes but i have been trying to dissect and analyze team satan for a while. In Sun Tzu's classic 'The Art of War', we see the importance of knowing our enemies. The more we know the better. 

So anyway, the term satan is a bit confusing, because it seems to be a classification, rather than a specific name of the top Dr. Evil Jinn. I am not quite sure about all this yet, but from what i have seen, there are many layers of different satans these people have going downwards in their pyramidical hierarchy. Like, classical Satanics nowadays usually name four different names of 'satans' while pointing in 4 compass directions, in order to invoke or evoke them. They are a team of an organization that goes back since the earliest days of mankind. Jinn have different life cycles than humans and can live over many thousand years. That is the reason I assume why so many different pagans worship differed 'gods' and 'goddesses'. It is because each one of those Jinn leaders has his own follower base. And some people worship them all of course. But the leader of these people, which includes the Dajjal within its ranks, is iblis it seems. The quran even refers to humans as shaytans if i remember correctly. There is a verse saying "humans and jinn among the shayateen", from what i remember. At the same time we know from narrations that jinn can occur in the shape of animals, or even in the shape of humans. So the whole thing is very overlapping, and confusing. But the thing that i think is clear and under-rated and under-mentioned is the name of their imam. It is iblis i believe, and he would be the equivalent of sauron in LOTR. It might be that the dajjal or sufiani are the #2, God knows. But in Austin powers the #2 is missing an eye, and i believe that both sufiani and dajjal will be missing an eye according to narrations. Just like Horus is missing an eye. What is interesting is that Horus has an enemy called Seth, so maybe we should get in touch with him and join forces.

How did we go from steve jobs and iphone to AI and robots? are people trying to one up steve jobs , like isnt all this tech dangerous?i mean i know about siri, but still....

Siri is basically a computer that recognizes voice commands. If you really strip Siri to the foundation level, It is a chat bot in software form.

If makes you feel better, AI is limited by human intelligence, machines cannot outsmart us and probably never will. Technology is not dangerous, it cannot use itself. Whether it is dangerous is limited by the person using it.

E.g. Guns by themselves don't kill people, it is the person behind the gun that is dangerous. Or a car, by themselves cannot move. It remains stationary until somebody is behind the wheel. Intentions matter, especially with technology.

No one can one up Steve Jobs, he had a unique vision of his own. At least we can take inspiration and take technology into a direction uniquely our own.

have you listened to hamza yusuf's view on technology tho?what do you think.also hmmm i never thought of ai that way, but are there other people warning against advancement of ai? or at least the increasing use of tech. its like being promoted in society, like music was promoted or gangster life was promoted, etc..

I don't like Hamza Yusuf, I tried to be open minded about him but he lost me at the illuminati nonsense. Any thing that the man says is noise in the wind to me. When I watch an Islamic video, I am looking for Islamic knowledge, not conspiracy theories.

Some of the warnings are true, but I think most of it is fear-mongering and I don't care for it much.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:02 AM, sidnaq said:

How did we go from steve jobs and iphone to AI and robots? are people trying to one up steve jobs , like isnt all this tech dangerous?i mean i know about siri, but still....

This happened more than once, the article says.

http://www.wesh.com/article/facebook-s-ai-created-its-own-language-so-its-creators-shut-it-down/10380842 

1. I don't see why Steve Jobs is relevant to AI. He's not the god of technology and so why would anyone want to one-up him, exactly?

2. The above example isn't of something dangerous, per se. They didn't shut it down because the AI had gained consciousness and was trying to kill us all ala Skynet. The AI's abilities were simply not conducive to their planned application, a bot that could talk to people.

3. It's also not true that AI is necessarily limited by human intelligence as they already possess an immensely more powerful ability in terms of raw processing (which is why we use calculatorsor computers to run calculations for us) but they lack the imagination, ingenuity and, most importantly, free will that we have. Over time, AI could possibly learn these and, in combination with their superior processing power, could indeed supersede us but that's a BIG if.

At this point, we don't really know if that's entirely possible and, even if it is, what this self-conscious AI might do. It doesn't necessarily have to go the Skynet route. Trying to guess this is like guessing what a 2 month baby is going to grow up to be in 30 years. You can't tell. It would depend heavily on the core directives of the AI and the external stimuli after it becomes 'conscious'. A big problem with logic of Skynet, for example, is that it decided to disobey a core directive of not taking human life but was, for some reason, still interested in the other core directive of helping out humans (which is usually the reasoning given in movies - humans are all that's wrong with the planet and in order to improve human life, we must reduce their population) when it could just have wanted to play Call of Duty or start writing poetry.

It's not very clear what form the consciousness of an AI would take and whether it's even achievable.

9 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

1. I don't see why Steve Jobs is relevant to AI. He's not the god of technology and so why would anyone want to one-up him, exactly? Agreed.

2. The above example isn't of something dangerous, per se. They didn't shut it down because the AI had gained consciousness and was trying to kill us all ala Skynet. The AI's abilities were simply not conducive to their planned application, a bot that could talk to people. It was shut down because the language the computers were using was not intelligible. Like cryptography, if you cannot read the communications, you know nothing and cannot react.

3. It's also not true that AI is necessarily limited by human intelligence as they already possess an immensely more powerful ability in terms of raw processing (which is why we use calculatorsor computers to run calculations for us) but they lack the imagination, ingenuity and, most importantly, free will that we have. Over time, AI could possibly learn these and, in combination with their superior processing power, could indeed supersede us but that's a BIG if. Agreed.

It's not very clear what form the consciousness of an AI would take and whether it's even achievable.

Can "consciousness" be defined without "self-aware" (as in touch, damage potential, etc.) ?

Here is a blog from VoA:

https://blogs.voanews.com/techtonics/2017/08/04/crisis-of-control-ai-risks-could-lead-to-utopia-or-destruction/ 

l already commented.

Question about other people's imaginings: "0ne person's ethics is another person's problem."

#### Ethics does not refer to the din.

Edited by hasanhh

there is great innovation in this, such as spotlight or dashboard widgets gui,such as the weather app, but i dont understand where did the creativity of creating such tools or such programs go?? i mean who came up with this stuff, if people say apple engineers, then why do the products suck after steve jobs death.