I really liked Black Mirror. 

er...not so much the first episode though. 

the christmas special episode and the one with that kid getting blackmailed completely messed my head up lol. 

no idea what steve jobs would think of it. why him of all people lol? man was not some christ-like innovator like hes made out to be

31 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I really liked Black Mirror. 

er...not so much the first episode though. 

the christmas special episode and the one with that kid getting blackmailed completely messed my head up lol. 

no idea what steve jobs would think of it. why him of all people lol? man was not some christ-like innovator like hes made out to be

the reason i chose him is because i feel his device propelled others to create all this techno AI or VR into our lives.how would he feel about the way this technology is going, would he cringe at what he created, would he deny his tech has anything to do with this and this dystopian future concept,that it is something we can avoid insha'Allah. are all the steve jobs books, documentaries, movies, even an opera made in his name justify celebrating this man.

No, the Illuminati doesn't exist period. It's an excuse to give people a poorly thought out reason to think that the world is out to get them. Is the world corrupt? Yes. Is technology corrupt? Yes, definitely. Illuminati being involved? Nope.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

22 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

is technology or smartphones and steve jobs utilized for the illuminati. is this promotion of technology an illuminati thing, with an agenda?

Illuminati is Dajjal system. Technology is one of its main tools.

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

how please tell me.

It's used for mass controll and mass manipulation. 

There are however good benefits in technology but Dajjal system is taking advantage of it more and more. Especially in the two cases I mentioned.

Edited by Faruk

that is like asking are cars illuminati. 

your question should be which areas in technology has the illuminati penetrated?

My answer would be, video games, social media, and pharmaceutical labs. The dajjal can do alot of destruction in these areas. as these are what masses consume on a daily basis.

and to my brother gc "the greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didnt exist"

Edited by kirtc

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, the Illuminati doesn't exist period. It's an excuse to give people a poorly thought out reason to think that the world is out to get them. Is the world corrupt? Yes. Is technology corrupt? Yes, definitely. Illuminati being involved? Nope.

aiite, how is tech kurrupt!?

Hamza Yusuf has some interesting talks on the dajjal and technology.

Deliberate or not,  I'm sure modern technology has multiplied most people's sins considerably, not to mention all the other negative things that come with it. 

But like with a lot of things,  handled in the right way it can also be very beneficial. 

Edited by Ali_Hussain

3 hours ago, kirtc said:

"the greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didnt exist"

Or an even greater trick by the devil was getting people to blame their own shortcomings and the results on others; It is much easier for people to believe in conspiracies and secret societies than admit that the struggles we have today are from our own actions as hard as that reality is for some.

Iblis says: Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." (14:22)

Iblis invites us to blame our own problems on things/people that may or may not exist; He has nothing over us, yet we answer his call loud and clear, unaware that it's us who have control over our actions. Not Iblis nor the Illuminati. We are to blame for the apparent moral decline, not some global New World Order story. We are to blame for answering Iblis even though he had no power.

That to me, is one of the greatest deceptions ever.

4 hours ago, sidnaq said:

aiite, how is tech kurrupt!?

4 hours ago, kirtc said:

My answer would be, video games, social media, and pharmaceutical labs.

^ Same as this, Sidnaq. You see it is not some secret society that spreads the corruption but human nature, apathy and greed. The human intenion, in my opinion, is what deterimines wherever something is actually good or corrupt. Our intentions is what corrupts technology.

where do you get these weird ideas?... 

no.. stop making nwo and illuminati theories sound so dumb.. 

iphones are smart phones that operate on a different operating system and hardware... steve jobs didnt create the smartphone nor are the people that created the smartphone part of the illuminati...

a more plausible conspiracy theory is that the people behind the nwo who we can call the illuminati want to have control over these big corporations for spying purposes for example by putting in comprimsed chips in the manufacturer

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/samsung-heir-south-korea-court-approve-arrest-1.3987031

Edited by kirtc

@sidnaq

sorry.. its not to be rude.. but I do believe in the nwo and illuminati and people who dont use this kind of threads to discredit us.. so I have to be tough..

the only thing sinister about steve job's apple is the logo being a bitten apple which means knowledge which depicts adams "sin" for knowledge..(according to christianity)

i still think people like steve jobs are evil for not spreading islam with their wealth, but you cannot attribute the iphone to being evil in itself.. the smartphone is just a tool like the sword.. you can use it for good or bad

Edited by kirtc

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

@sidnaq

sorry.. its not to be rude.. but I do believe in the nwo and illuminati and people who dont use this kind of threads to discredit us.. so I have to be tough..

the only thing sinister about steve job's apple is the logo being a bitten apple which means knowledge which depicts adams "sin" for knowledge..(according to christianity)

i still think people like steve jobs are evil for not spreading islam with their wealth, but you cannot attribute the iphone to being evil in itself.. the smartphone is just a tool like the sword.. you can use it for good or bad

oh i understand, i apologize then bro, i should have been more careful.JazakAllah for your answer.

the "illuminati" in the sense of devil worshiping, child murdering magicians meeting in secret rituals in order to control the world is a load of rubbish.

here is a clue: people apparently smart enough to be able to control and manipulate the entire planet, are probably smart enough to not allow their secrets to be exposed on youtube videos. ask yourself how you find out about these so called "illuminati". who are your sources? where is your evidence? 

and please....music videos, out of context hand symbols, audio played backwards etc are not "proof" that the illuminati exist. they are just proof of cognitive bias

- is there a small group of white males who between them run the media and hi tech companies? absolutely. 

- is vault 7 real(Link1 Link2)? are we being monitored through our technology? absolutely

- are our governments for sale to whoever pays the most? absolutely. 

the reason for all this control is just to make those in power richer. our world is corrupt and the 0.001% control the 99.999%. there's no illuminati. thats a gross oversimplification of a very complicated issue. 

3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

the "illuminati" in the sense of devil worshiping, child murdering magicians meeting in secret rituals in order to control the world is a load of rubbish

you are simply wrong. it happens. 
here is a man that seems very down to earth and collected describing how he witnessed ordering of child prostitutes.. do you think devil worshipers dont exist? they do, and they are the most powerful, richest men on earth. And their aim by order is to rebuild the 3rd temple in Israel and destroy Iran. Everything they do is to establish that agenda. 

Edited by kirtc

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

you are simply wrong. it happens. 
here is a man that seems very down to earth and collected describing how he witnessed ordering of child prostitutes.. do you think devil worshipers dont exist? they do, and they are the most powerful, richest men on earth. And their aim by order is to rebuild the 3rd temple in Israel and destroy Iran. Everything they do is to establish that agenda. 

no man. 

we know that there is a global paedophile ring at the top levels of government and society. This is because they're rich enough and corrupt enough to know the police cannot touch them. besides the police are usually involved in the rape themselves. most of them have diplomatic immunity anyway so they literally cannot be arrested according to global law no matter what they do. an example of this is the Westminster (UK Government) paedophile ring which operates/operated with total immunity for decades. 

we know also, that people are deliberately "gifted" child prostitutes in order to secretly film them for blackmail purposes, so they can be manipulated and influenced in the future. an example of this is prince andrew (queen of englands son) at jeffrey epsteins house in florida. 

you cant just say though "oh yeah satanism to rebuild the temple" because its just not that simple. there's lots of different people with lots of different intentions and methods and influence acting all over the world. your argument is not logical at all. if they are satanists, why are they trying to fulfill a Jewish prophecy? makes no sense. are they satanists, or are they zionists? which one is it? what about non jewish people, are they zionists too? how does one become a satanist exactly? surely if theyre so powerful, there would be way more people signing up, and consequently SOME evidence of it actually existing. can you show me any actual proof? any artifact or document or video? the only thing I can think of is the video of bohemian grove but even that was more like some giant weird gay theatre than some sort of satanic ritual.  

the truth is, you cannot just lump every evil person or group into one label "satanist" or "zionist" or "illuminati". I know its comforting to see the world as either "us" or "them" but the truth is, its not that simple. tricks like these are used to keep people in fear just as much as western media does i.e. "anyone not on our side is an agent of the illuminati"

Edited by DigitalUmmah

On 6/20/2017 at 4:44 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

the truth is, you cannot just lump every evil person or group into one label "satanist" or "zionist" or "illuminati". I know its comforting to see the world as either "us" or "them" but the truth is, its not that simple. tricks like these are used to keep people in fear just as much as western media does i.e. "anyone not on our side is an agent of the illuminati"

Bro, I don't really want to argue about this simply because it is a belief. The more I talk about it, the less I want to. It matters less and less to me who wants to believe in it or not, and it doesn't make a difference. But I will state my case.

6:100
Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

People worship Jinns, Jinns deceive people into thinking they are God, If you look at conspiracy theories, you have two major ones. Annunaki and Lizard men. Alot of masons and kabbalists are linked with worshiping these annunaki, they are also described to be shapeshifter aliens that claim to have created men, they are lustful and demand virgin sacrifices and gold. 

Crazy as it might sound. It is in the Quran that men worship jinn. and the description above is that of jinn

My belief is that these jinn have appeared to a handful of men at the top of the pyramid and showed them secrets to convince(deceive) them that they are God. These people are what you can call 33 degree masons. Or even higher. The rest are just puppets that follow these men for money and have no ideas they are being controlled by strings. But if you followed pop culture, you would see the satanic symbols are more than just a gimmick. 

Jay Z is not a just a poor black man like you said earlier. The guy is actually the richest musician in the USA. His lyrics and symbols are all about the masonic stuff. So is Madonna's and almost every other puppet up there. The fact is they are all rich and they are all part of this pyramid. 

Qvc8Hc9.jpg

1tdEPKY.jpg

the eye and pyramid. 

You can call it an act, but then I ask you why is on the dollar?
what is with the number 13? there are 13 steps to the pyramid. there are 13 stars and 13 arrows on the dollar. Why 13?

Could it be that shias have 12 imams and the 13th is the fake? 
Could it mean that there are 12 zodiac signs and that the 13th is new age?

It all comes together bro, having people spread immorality and materialism is satanism whether direct or indirect. 

Now how does it relate to zionism?

It is the same people at the top of the pyramid that control all the money, they control the politics. Look at the world... everything going on the middle east is now a battle between sunni and shia... whose side is USA on? Why is USA trying to topple Assad so bad? For democracy? While KSA is the biggest non democratic country in the world. 

Now non religious people will usually answer all these question by saying.. "industrial military complex".. "its all about money" its not... its all about Israel. Everything happening today in the middle east is an attempt to defend Israel from the Mahdi a.s when the time comes. They are in Syria only to cut off Iran from Lebanon. They are in Yemen only to control the straight of Aden. They are in Iraq to silence to weaken the shia. If you understand this... it is really simpler than you think. and every piece of news you hear makes perfect sense. 

The problem with people living in the west is that they are being walled off to this truth. Even in a way your physical distance from this turmoil makes it harder for you to sympathize with our mujahdeen. People feel its not "their" war. That these people are just a distant people fighting some war. 

@Mohamed1993 

@sidnaq

Edited by kirtc

^^^ nowhere is the satanic cult more obvious than the music industry. for some reason in that scene they don't even try to hide their true intentions a lot of the time.

With 'Hell's Bells' AC DC sings about the 'Highway to Hell', in a RocknRoll world where the Beatles sing tribute to Sergeant Pepper at his 20th death anniversary, who happens to be Alistair Crowly, the self proclaimed Beast 666 on the album cover. You find reference to the Rolling Stones on the same album cover who wrote the famous "sympathy for the devil" song and many more clearly 'inspired' songs. Most of these artists admit openly to be possessed by some demonic entities. RocknRoll was torpedoed by Robert Johnson whom Eric Clapton and many more sing about and his famous Crossroads 49 pact with the devil that saw him being able to play guitar all of a sudden like a 'god'. He also died at that mysterious age of 27. The Alister Crowly who's main job was to usher in the Aeon of Horus, seems to have more influence after all. The eye of Horus, also represented an obsessed about in countless other ways, such as all the Egyptian symbology on the great seal of the US and obelisks etc .. is an integral part of pop music, and pretty much every industry in the world today. Anyway, one can go on and on, but i'm sure you will understand some of what i am saying @kirtc it seems that this whole pyramid / triangle story is all about ushering in what Alistair Crowly was said to have started. It's all about them wanting to bring Horus back with his whole family of demons i guess. Isis and all.