Two ways to design -

traditional way - sketch with pencil, biro, ink pen, and color with colors pencils - magic markers.

Sketch - Take it to photoshop and use a wacom-huion tablet to paint it.

Use a cintiq type tablet - sketch and draw in programs like photoshop.

Krita is free software

Model in programs such as - Alias, Solidworks, inventor , Fusion - Autocad

Render in programs like 3dsmax - maya -

Blender is free. Very Good.

Use youtube to see - watch tutorials on it.

However, PD and ID is about solving problems through design. Once does not need to be a good sketch artist, it helps, but many of the well known designers, have very simple drawings. The true challenge is, solving the problem, designing it, making it, etc.

hasanhh

I do not follow, you need to simplify for my genius mind.

Although I should have written: How to show the design process using visual methods, As there are many ways to design.

Color;

Light.

Nature has color or rather the word color is attached to differentiate between the hues.

Edited by monad

4 hours ago, monad said:

hasanhh

I do not follow, you need to simplify for my genius mind.

Although I should have written: How to show the design process using visual methods, As there are many ways to design.

Color;

Light.

Nature has color or rather the word color is attached to differentiate between the hues.

? OK

To rephrase: Other than in art and fashion design, what does coloring have to do with design?

in ID, interior, architecture, colour is used to either create space,differentiate between spaces, lead towards or attract to, create a boundary, show material types, stand out, focal point, in general the foundation of its true usage is just as nature. Its create identity.

Black and white , shows tonal contrast but we can never identify what is what. Hence in both visual imagery they generally convert coloured images to bnw to read the image in terms of contrast and value ranges.

both light and shadow can be used as identifiers too.

colour is also psychological, it Is chosen based on the association the consumer will make or whether one hides the product. Your monitors will come in darker hues as the screen I far important that the outer frame.

this is a cheap explanation on my part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Colours

Edited by monad

poor explanation on my part.

I meant the color as the main identifier in the bnw image. We cannot tell the age of some elements, such as age, material type, or how the reflection of the color effects the environment. In some sense it is a powerful simplication of the message, as colour can distract.