gotmuffins!

Rep. of Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi in USA?

Salaam all,

My marj'a is Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi, but I have no idea how to get ahold of his representative or office here in the USA. I've e-mailed several different websites (the Ayatollah has ALOT of websites) but have received no reply. I need to pay my annual khums in a few months and all the Shi'a centers in my area collect khums on behalf of Ayatollah Sayed Ali al-Sistani and not Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi.

If anyone has info, please let me know.

Muffins

I've checked iswf.us but their "Contact Us" link doesn't work. I also e-mailed their e-mail with no response.

Edited by gotmuffins!
Forgot Info

29 minutes ago, kirtc said:

mistake

In response to your original, un-edited post, I find most Marja' taqlid have websites that leave much to be desired. May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì make it easy for them and us. The quality of the website is not a reflection of the quality of the scholar.

Just now, gotmuffins! said:

In response to your original, un-edited post, I find most Marja' taqlid have websites that leave much to be desired. May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì make it easy for them and us. The quality of the website is not a reflection of the quality of the scholar.

http://leader.ir/en

This is good enough, shirazi has religious fallacies as well as being politically weak minded to put it nicely .

Just now, kirtc said:

http://leader.ir/en

This is good enough, shirazi has religious fallacies as well as being politically weak minded to put it nicely .

Thank you for your input brother, but I'm afraid we must agree to disagree. The Supreme Leader of Iran does have a nice website!