sidnaq

Islamic events in mississauga?

2 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Check out Quik Chik on Hurontario and Fairview. Their fried chicken is the best.

dudeee I went there not long ago and their food was so delicious. 

Every year either Hassanain or a famous shia speaker comes to Toronto to do lectures in either the khoja mosque, lebanese mosque or afghan mosque. All located in Toronto. If you are willing to drive all the way here, I can give you the address.

30 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Check out Quik Chik on Hurontario and Fairview. Their fried chicken is the best.

Ok my wife and i are planning to visit canada soon so I will definitely go there. 

48 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Ok my wife and i are planning to visit canada soon so I will definitely go there. 

Lol I'd laugh if we run into each other. I'll keep my eye out for a brown guy on his phone browsing SC....

12 minutes ago, Inner Peace said:

All Popeyes franchises in Canada are halal.

I heard only their boneless chicken are halal now and the other chicken is haram because they buy them from Maple Lodge.

8 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

I heard only their boneless chicken are halal now and the other chicken is haram because they buy them from Maple Lodge.

They're last official statement about their supplier was in 2011. "To our loyal fans – we have changed our chicken supplier in Canada for a number of reasons, including supply sustainability, specification adherence, food safety, and brand consistency. As a result, the chicken is now machine processed rather than hand processed. It is, however, still Halal certified. Please visit your local restaurant manager if you have any questions or would like to view the official certificates. We want you to know we made the change to ensure that we can continue to serve you the chicken that you love from Popeyes!"

I doubt they can make changes without an official statement. This is a more recent article that says they do still serve halal chicken.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-the-popeyes-takeover-mean-it-will-stop-serving-halal-chicken-135801675.html

1 minute ago, Inner Peace said:

They're last official statement about their supplier was in 2011. "To our loyal fans – we have changed our chicken supplier in Canada for a number of reasons, including supply sustainability, specification adherence, food safety, and brand consistency. As a result, the chicken is now machine processed rather than hand processed. It is, however, still Halal certified. Please visit your local restaurant manager if you have any questions or would like to view the official certificates. We want you to know we made the change to ensure that we can continue to serve you the chicken that you love from Popeyes!"

I doubt they can make changes without an official statement. This is a more recent article that says they do still serve halal chicken.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/does-the-popeyes-takeover-mean-it-will-stop-serving-halal-chicken-135801675.html

Hmm than it seems like they're still halal. I just stopped eating from there for years after I heard all these rumours of how their chicken became haram. I don't know where they got their source from I just never asked.