Shabbir Gilgiti

Wadu confusion

Rate this question

Question

15 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Shabbir Gilgiti said:

@Ozzy @Hassan-

Salam Bros...

Thanx for your replies, I am very clear about wajib Gusal but i need guidance for normal shower. If after shower their is short time for salah than how to manage to hair dry than do the wadu... 

If you have no time to do wudu, you should do tayammum.

On 5/31/2017 at 12:24 AM, Hassan- said:

If you have no time to do wudu, you should do tayammum.

When somebody has access to pure Water cant do Tayammum.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:25 AM, Ozzy said:

If the ghusl was not wajib then there is no reason to not do wudhu, it takes seconds; as for wet hair, keep a hat just for wet hair or wear a cloth turban.

Salam you dont need to dry your hair just step by step do Wudhu & keep hand on your hair as always yo do for wudhu.

http://portal.anhar.ir/node/447#gsc.tab=0

Proofs of Ablution (Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Sistani)

استفتائات وضو  ( آیت الله العظمی سیستانی مدظله )

سؤال7: وقتى از حمام مى آییم آیا تا خشک شدن موها کامل باید صبر کرد و بعد وضو گرفت؟
پاسخ: همینکه محل مسح تر نباشد کافى است.

Question 7: When we go out of the bathroom, do you have to wait until drying the hair and then ablution?

Answer: Once the place is anointing be not wet, it is enough.

http://portal.anhar.ir/node/447#gsc.tab=0

Edited by Hameedeh
spelling

16 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

When somebody has access to pure Water cant do Tayammum.

Doesn't matter, if he does not have time to perform Wudu before prayer time expires, he must perform Tayammum. If he does not have time to perform Tayammum either, he must skip it and perform his prayer, then pray its Qada after.

Imam Khamenei: 

Q: If one is not able to perform wuḍū’ and tayammum is not possible either, what is his duty? 
A: If he is neither able to perform wuḍū’ for prayer nor tayammum, he should offer his prayer, as per caution, within its specific time without them and make it up in qaḍā’ with wuḍū’ or tayammum later on. 

On 5/30/2017 at 10:29 AM, Shabbir Gilgiti said:

Salam,

Sometimes i forget to wadu before i take shower. In that case how can i offer prayer imediately after shower? 

Just do Wudu and then pray

On 5/31/2017 at 12:11 AM, Shabbir Gilgiti said:

@Ozzy @Hassan-

Salam Bros...

Thanx for your replies, I am very clear about wajib Gusal but i need guidance for normal shower. If after shower their is short time for salah than how to manage to hair dry than do the wadu... 

If you have time for shower, do shower then if you still have time do Wudu. If after shower you don't have enough time for Wudu, do Tayamum (instead of Wudu) and pray.

Read your Marji website. Sometimes they say you need to repeat that Salah with Wudu later(Qadha pray).

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2193/

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2168/

On 5/30/2017 at 9:29 AM, Shabbir Gilgiti said:

Salam,

Sometimes i forget to wadu before i take shower. In that case how can i offer prayer imediately after shower? 

If you woke up and you saw that you are Jonob, you can pray after Ghusl without doing Wudu.

If you want to do Ghusl for other things like Shahadat Ghusl, then you have to have wudu for pray. No matter after or before Ghusl.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:00 AM, Hassan- said:

Doesn't matter, if he does not have time to perform Wudu before prayer time expires, he must perform Tayammum. If he does not have time to perform Tayammum either, he must skip it and perform his prayer, then pray its Qada after.

Imam Khamenei: 

Q: If one is not able to perform wuḍū’ and tayammum is not possible either, what is his duty? 
A: If he is neither able to perform wuḍū’ for prayer nor tayammum, he should offer his prayer, as per caution, within its specific time without them and make it up in qaḍā’ with wuḍū’ or tayammum later on. 

Salaam brother,

You should have atleast mentioned that the rulings you posted is of Ayatullah Khamenei.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:41 AM, Shabbir Gilgiti said:

I am very clear about wajib Gusal but i need guidance for normal shower. If after shower their is short time for salah than how to manage to hair dry than do the wadu... 

686. When the time left for Namaz is so little that if a person does Ghusl or Wudhu he would be obliged to offer the entire prayers or a part of it after the prescribed time, he should perform tayammum.

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2193/

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Salaam brother,

You should have atleast mentioned that the rulings you posted is of Ayatullah Khamenei.

Imam Khamenei has the same ruling as Sayed Sistani and almost every marja'. If one doesn't have time to perform wudu, they must perform tayammum. If they don't have time to perform tayammum, they must pray without doing both actions.

40 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Imam Khamenei has the same ruling as Sayed Sistani and almost every marja'. If one doesn't have time to perform wudu, they must perform tayammum. If they don't have time to perform tayammum, they must pray without doing both actions.

I said that in general sense for every fiqh issue that gets asked here. There are differences among different maraja' for different issues. You never know whom OP follows. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.