Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

Scientists Assert That We Will Make Contact With A

l found a JOB for some of you.

Specifically l was reminded of DARTH VADER @Darth Vader [because l have his old avatar stuck in my little  head -- :D ]

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474414000 

:cool:

@notme is into engineering applications related to biology, maybe she'll apply, too.

Sorry, US citizens  --or illegal aliens with properly contrived identification-- only.

18 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Sorry, US citizens  --or illegal aliens with properly contrived identification-- only.

I've never been to USA and don't think I will ever. Especially after 9/11 and the crusade spreading. :/

21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l found a JOB for some of you.

@notme is into engineering applications related to biology, maybe she'll apply, too.

Thanks, but with all the publicity, I wouldn't stand a chance. My career would be described as mediocre at best, and it took me 13 years to graduate with a 2.7 overall GPA. 

I'm afraid I'll have to do something really spectacular to get my chance to work for NASA. 

Hello,

On 5/25/2017 at 6:49 AM, notme said:

Multiverse is an interesting theory, but as far as I can tell it can never be proven or disproven, so is effectively irrelevant. 

With this attitude I am surprised you are a religious person.  :grin:

The Drake equation is an interesting equation.  But, it assumes the Universe is finite.  As far as we can tell at the moment the Universe is infinite.  (And, if it were not, what starts where our Universe ends?  By the way, "The Truman Show" is a good movie that plays around with this concept as well as others.)   Therefore there are infinite possibilities.  Therefore, somewhere out there is a world exactly like ours.  The only difference, the Shia Chat web page color palette is still blue.

So, why no verifiable contact?   "Space is very big" is a reasonable answer.  Keep in mind, the human Universal "footprint" only extends out to 117 light years.  Maybe the detectable footprint of other species has yet to extend to Earth.  But, this does not mesh well with the infinite possibilities concept.

Another theory that helps mesh the two is what I like to call the "too big for your britches" theory.  This theory postulates intelligent life eventually develops a device, such as cold fusion, that, when combined with other attributes of intelligent life such as greed and intolerance, destroys it. 

Therefore, an infinite number of intelligent life forms have emerged.  But few have turned their "big brains" into a long term survival strategy.  And of that few, none are as yet detectable from Earth.

All the Best,

David

Edited by David66

1 minute ago, David66 said:

But few have turned their "big brains" into a long term survival strategy.  And of that few, none are as yet detectable from Earth.

Or on Earth!

But someday, God willing. 

Cool,do I get to see @Darth Vader ? I always wanted to see him.

Or maybe in a form of Bacteria ? Cause I don't think they will find a "Martian" civilization out there.

However i have this theory,that Aliens might be Jinns ? 

And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.

We might not be surprised to find some sort of a bacterial/unicellular life outside,but not something like an Alien non-human specie.

On 5/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

The evidence and mathematical probablity stands against that though:

The Drake equation suggests there is a high possibility for life on other planets:

Yes there is. There Surely is! There are many ahadeeths where Imam (a.s) stated that in a moment I have travelled 14 worlds.

And like Do you think that you are the only creation in the Universe now (like man), No there are many other worlds.

Obviously Our Ahlulbayt(a.s) are the Leaders and Heirs of such Worlds.

So if any Alien nation got discovered there is a high chance of knowing about some amazing secrets :)

Like their religion and way of Life. 

Don't think Aliens as they show in Movies !!

Hello,

On 8/4/2017 at 11:47 PM, hasanhh said:

@David66

Drake Equation & finite universe

Possibly, the universe is shaped like a Mobius Strip and so becomes infinite.

I heard the question posed, and I have never heard of an answer, but what if our Sun blinked out of existence.  We would not know about it for about 8 minutes but then you would hear an "UH-OH" from all the humans on the sunny side of the Earth.  The question is, would it take 8 minutes for the effects of the Sun's gravity to cease?  Or, would it be instantaneous? 

This would indicate, if instantaneous, the construct of the Universe gravity operates in is different when compared to how we perceive our Universe and how light behaves in our Universe.  Is this the theory behind wormholes?  I do not know.

But, maybe gravity's universe is like a Mobius Strip or an even more complex geometrical shape that bridges the distance between the object we perceive.

All the Best,

David

I recently viewed this documentary, its good.

However, all the hype about "extra terrestrials" and directing the momentum into only one possibility that they are extra terrestrial as I gathered from that documentary is also quite alarming. Dr Steven Greer is a big celebrity (and one of the few researchers) when it comes to this subject and in the past I have seen him trying to sell nonsense like David Icke (and its understandable, a man has to win some bread). But in the rather beautifully done documentary he reveals himself to be really close to the presidents of the US and the CIA directors. Where I am going with all this? Project Blue Beam. A hideous and massive false flag plan which involves the whole world and attempts to empower a one world government. Richard Greer does not mention it in his documentary.

And this is where Richard Dolan comes in. This man has a firm grasp over the subject and makes a lot of sense while giving his listeners more choice as to the origin and nature of UFOs. According to my experience this is the best and the only genuine guy out there so far regarding the subject. This is him touching on Project Blue Beam.

The original plan of project blue beam covers the faking of the second coming of J.C. through technologies like holograms, sound projections etc. on a global scale. Imagine a holographically created angel in the sky announcing the second coming in your language and creating mass hysteria. Its technically and otherwise very feasible. If Wahhabism met with so much success exploiting ignorance of zealous and stupid people and making them "moslem terrorists" then this has the potential to be apocalyptic in comparison.

Edited by Darth Vader