Sign in to follow this  
Manjot

Shia Mosque in Montreal

Aslamalikum brothers and sisters. I am sikh boy living in montreal. I want to get convert into shia islam. I have great love for Mola Ali's family in my heart. Please can anyone take me to mosque with them. I dont know how to go and i hasitate a bit, but i really want to sit in mosque evwryday. I live in downtown

On 5/7/2017 at 10:47 PM, Manjot said:

Aslamalikum brothers and sisters. I am sikh boy living in montreal. I want to get convert into shia islam. I have great love for Mola Ali's family in my heart. Please can anyone take me to mosque with them. I dont know how to go and i hasitate a bit, but i really want to sit in mosque evwryday. I live in downtown

Salamun alaykum.

Welcome to SC and congratulations for your decision.

The following thread is about the same question. i hope it would help:

On 5/7/2017 at 10:47 PM, Manjot said:

Brother Manjot  Salams

It seems that most Shiachat members in Canada live in Ontario, not in Quebec.

Please try the phone numbers or emails in this website.

http://mrsp.mcgill.ca/reports/datasheets/Shiane.htm

Best Wishes to you.

Thankyou All brothers and sisters. Inshallah i will be soon be at my Mola's home. I will never leave that place once i be there. I love my Imam

@Manjot

If you are looking for a mosque where the lectures are in Urdu/Hindi or English or for an introduction to Shia Islam I suggest you to pass by Shiane Haidery. A resident preacher is available for any questions you may have. They also offer online live videos of the lectures.

2174 Belgrave Ave, Montreal, QC H4A 2L8, Canada

http://shianehaidery.net/

Another mosque that offers Hindi / Urdu lectures is Babul Hawaij.

5110 de Courtrai, suite #301
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3W-1A7
Edited by Meesum_Mtl

Salam Alaikum

There are several Shia mosques/centers in Montreal

You may visit the Imam Hussain Foundation @ 8270 Mountain Sights Avenue, Montreal, QC, H4P 2B7, Canada

Programs are mainly offered in Arabic and English in this mosque.

Salaam sisters and brothers. I am learning islam. I love my Mola Ali. I want to live with my shia brothers and sisters forever. I do not know any shia in montreal. If anyone here have some contacts from montreal, kindly please set up my contact with them so i can learn more and have a guidance. Ya Ali madad.

Brother Manjot

Salams

Please try to contact the addresses given above by Meesum_Mtl and www.almujtaba.com.

I am sure you will meet some people.

Best Wishes 

Edited by baqar