Rate this topic

What if a person does not believe in the "Ismah" of Prophets & Imams (peace & blessings of Allah be upon them) and introducing himself as Shia?
How should we treat that person? He claims to be Shia & quoting ahadith of Imams, saying that he love them, yet he believe that the Prophet & Imams made mistakes & committed sins.
Is this hypocrisy or ignorance?  

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

What if a person does not believe in the "Ismah" of Prophets & Imams (peace & blessings of Allah be upon them) and introducing himself as Shia?
How should we treat that person? He claims to be Shia & quoting ahadith of Imams, saying that he love them, yet he believe that the Prophet & Imams made mistakes & committed sins.

Salam.what is ismah? and does this mean not believing in their imamah?

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I think that person needs to be better informed and may need to do some research. There are many Shias who have flawed logic based on the influence of Sunnis.

You are right he should be better informed.

But we have experienced such profiles over the years consistently repeating the same flawed logic every time with a new profile and claiming to be Shia of Ahl albayat. AS.

When it is  are argued the profile holder  remain speechless and present themselves as most intellectual of SC and move away

Edited by skyweb1987

It's plain ignorance. 

We are ordered to follow them in their words and actions. If they commit mistakes and fall for a sin then we have to follow that also!!. And then Allah will punish his servant for following his prophet. How's that possible.?

5 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Ignorance. There are quite a few people even on SC who hold this view. Dare I say, there are even scholars who hold this view.

I say ignorance because it has a lot to do with the constant bombardment we face on this issue by wahabis, salafis, etc. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again, even if it is lies, and people starting believing it.

The 14 Infallibles are free from sin and mistake.

Edited by shiaman14

2 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

The 14 Infallibles are free from sin and mistake.

No doubt it is part of our belief engraved in our hearts  and no ignorant can remove it from our hearts

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

Salam Alaikum - I also have had experience with people who term themselves Shia but do not either believe in infallibility of aimmah or say some of our beloved Imams (as) did bayah (allegiance) to the rulers of their times. I have had several debates on such issues and with such personalities, and what I have realized that some of these people are really ignorant and try to mend ways, while some of these people are not ignorant but want to destroy the whole system and that is why they call themselves shia but have a different agenda. These are modern time munafiq. They are among us and they want to destroy our iman. I think some of these are paid as well for doing this. So, we need to be cautious in our approach. 

Wassalaam!

17 hours ago, EhsanR said:

Salam Alaikum - I also have had experience with people who term themselves Shia but do not either believe in infallibility of aimmah or say some of our beloved Imams (as) did bayah (allegiance) to the rulers of their times. I have had several debates on such issues and with such personalities, and what I have realized that some of these people are really ignorant and try to mend ways, while some of these people are not ignorant but want to destroy the whole system and that is why they call themselves shia but have a different agenda. These are modern time munafiq. They are among us and they want to destroy our iman. I think some of these are paid as well for doing this. So, we need to be cautious in our approach. 

Wassalaam!

Thanks for detailed identification of such modern time munafiqeen.

True Shia should remain cautious from these paid enemy of Shia islam.