Salam

I have an exam tommorrow that I am soooo nervous about. I dreamed that a Got a 4 on that exam which is the same as a D. I live in Denmark so the grades are Different here. I do want to point out that my mom gave me a dua this other day and Said that if i read it and Pray i might see which grade i will get in my dream. First night i didnt see anything but this night i Saw that i Got a 4 (D). Does anyone know what this means? What Does the number 4 mean in a dream and am i really gonna get this grade?

it doesn't mean anything, its your mind dwelling on your failing showing up in your dreams. 

exams/ academics is a very simple, very fair, very easy to understand formula. the better you work, the better your grades.

if you have studied enough then you will get the right grades. if you haven't, you wont. dreams and duas and portents and omens and horoscopes and reading tea leaves and analysing runestones etc will not help you.

Listen, I'm from Denmark myself. 

To get a D (or 4) is given if you are not prepared well.  Therefore: If you prepare yourself, you will, God willing, get a good grade.

And, by the way, dreaming about getting a D is totally baseless. You can't use that to anything. Forget it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• It is not just information (khabar), it is knowledge. How this knowledge relates to deeds can be understood with the help of these verses: Surah Ar-Room, Verse 7:
      يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الْآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ They know the outward of this world's life, but of the hereafter they are absolutely heedless.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Ar-Room, Verse 8:
      أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِم مَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ بِلِقَاءِ رَبِّهِمْ لَكَافِرُونَ Do they not reflect within themselves: Allah did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them two but with truth, and (for) an appointed term? And most surely most of the people are deniers of the meeting of their Lord.
      (English - Shakir)  
    • I hope I can visit Cairo soon. 
    • I also love those stone mosques,  Cairo is full of them.
    • Well the Orthodox Church which I identify with does images and all that but I think it's ok but I'm quite critical when they start offering stuff to the images and statues of Jesus but if it's just acknowledged as a representation nothing more then it's ok to have them in the Church.
    • Masjid al Imamain al Hassanain Beirut southern suburb.