Sign in to follow this  
eve55

Painting of Life

I found life is wonderful when I began painting.

It's true that art, literature, and music color our life.

This church is in Britain where my friend's mother got married. Now she is over 90.

I want to capture this beautiful memory for her, so I drew this work.

Hope you like it.

c179d0bb8e3e380673eb23855a534875_b.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Brother, Have you tried to verify the hadiths with the verses of quran by some research? or  Do you like to reject he authentic hadith like hadith rejecter? The verification of the hadith of the prophet saaw in the light of verses of quran through the research has already been conducted as mentioned in the thread the  link is given below: This efficiently provides  the evidences for confirmation of the fact that the verse of purification covers the prophet saww his daughter, and 12 Imams. ie 14 persons. The saved sect 1 out of 73 as per hadith of the prophet saaw follows his purified progeny. wasalam
    • Yeah man, I'm offended by such ridiculous words of Yasir Qadhi. I finally got an answer as to, why he doesn't believe in Imamah etc
    • As I said I do not believe in this mentality. I said it's an invaluable job. Of course I do support women who participate in society and and work with Hijab. It's self esteem and a good picture of Islam. Somebody said that men use their money(I don't believe in their money. It's our money) on their own whims. I do not believe this. A good man buys everything that his wife needs within Islamic rules and his budget. Why not doing that really? Of course forcing on something like buying stuff is childish behaviour. I feel there's a deviation from the main topic. Differences between eastern and western marriage is my point. Working was just an example.
    • We live in this world, and have social and political unity/alliances and peace treaties with other humans with different nationalities, Way of life(Religion) . We coexist. But for Muslims, only social unity is not a long term solution. Can’t have political unity against an outside enemy, when we will turn against each other, after using each other for our own benefit. It just doesn't work or Once we come across an inflection point. We all go back to our Beliefs and politicians play with it. i.e. Iraq, Syria . So, to say, we are doing this and that together , great, no one is against it. Everything except the most important issue our Religion.  I read comments like we work together and we hang out together, or help each other. That is not what we are talking about here or against it. If people think that talking about this is going to create more problems, so keep it to the side. What exactly, is out long term plan? This is a place to have an intellectual, academic, dispassionate discussion. I am a layman, I have no knowledge, I post here  after reading a topic. so, stuff in my mind is critiqued and I increase my knowledge. I have no ability to teach others. But at the same time, we have some intellect and some basic knowledge about our faith, not much in fiqh or hadith or quranic. But enough to formulate a stance on faith issues. And we can read and understand and connect the dots in a logical way regarding history. So, at least in faith matters, we have got to learn from each other.  All we have /know is through, Seal of the Prophets, Prophet Muhammad al Mustafa, (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) the best of the creation, the best example to follow for you, the one who has more right on you then you yourself. People have different understandings about, the best of the creation and it translates into how they understand Islam. If we do not get this issue resolved. We will be responsible for misguiding and loosing the young ones other ideologies. they may become Faithless individuals, because WE did not correct the wrong that was instituted by the elite/powerful for their benefit to exploit the people to take/ stay in power. Some of them are not interested, and will block all efforts as their kingdoms, and Presidencies will be in trouble. We will loose a generation of so, But People  will find the truth, in time and there will be an islamic revolution in the Middle East, may be in phases but it will, to much information is out there,  like the one in 1979.  http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235006908-sunnis-and-shias-can-we-just-unite/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3097753     So, what would be as issue in getting to a proper understanding here, Layman
    • Salaam Alaykum I don't NOT believe in whatever he said. Allamah Tababayie was one of the great philosophy teachers in history and he recommended to study that.