Islandsandmirrors

Please have Separate Sub Forums in Society

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I dont know if you can handle it bro but here goes.

Treat women with respect and as your equal and then simply watch the magic happen.

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell him. You nailed it, thank you.

40 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

I am not sure

You have shattered my sense of security raising a grandson here on the LeftCoast. @Islandsandmirrors should beware as well. I thought they were allergic to our beloved shores and our preventative herds of Sufis.

image.jpg

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ @shiaman14 I'll thank you for not stealing my husband's tactics. Find your own.

hahaha. Equality has its downside too.

My wife didn't work when we first got married so I told her that I work 40-45 hours and when she has put in 40-45 hours at home, then I will help out.

Of course now that we both work....

7 hours ago, starlight said:

Can't get over how enlightening this whole thread is...

Yeah. This thread. Incredible.

Jesus Roosevelt Christ...

On 5/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, shiaman14 said:

I dont know if you can handle it bro but here goes.

Treat women with respect and as your equal and then simply watch the magic happen.

If only it was this simple.

Many men are 'nice' , but women want a respectful man but who is"

1. Tall

2. Built

3. Not overly sensitive

4. Smells nice

5. 'excites her and makesh her feel safe'

it's sad but true

On 5/10/2017 at 8:21 PM, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

1. Tall

2. Built

3. Not overly sensitive

4. Smells nice

it's sad but true

lol whaaaaat?

What girls want: 

1. Sensitive

2. Caring

3. Empathetic. 

4. Smells good

5. Takes care of himself

As long as I'm personally attracted to the person being tall or built doesn't matter much. It's just a bonus.

On 5/10/2017 at 8:42 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

lol whaaaaat?

What girls want: 

1. Sensitive

2. Caring

3. Empathetic. 

4. Smells good

5. Takes care of himself

As long as I'm personally attracted to the person being tall or built doesn't matter much. It's just a bonus.

Let me translate:

1. Not overly sensitive and can handle her emotions

2. Can make them feel 'cared' and 'safe'

3. Empathetic

4. Smells good

5. Builty, good looking, taller than her by atleast 5 inches

6. $$

On 5/10/2017 at 8:44 PM, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Let me translate:

1. Not overly sensitive and can handle her emotions

2. Can make them feel 'cared' and 'safe'

3. Empathetic

4. Smells good

5. Builty, good looking, taller than her by atleast 5 inches

6. $$

It's not about the money, money, money.

On 5/10/2017 at 8:21 PM, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

1. Tall

2. Built

3. Not overly sensitive

4. Smells nice

it's sad but true

I am not telling you how to get a girl. I am telling you how to keep a girl.

Thread has gone way off-topic. Thread locked. 

As stated before, the brothers/sisters forums gave a false sense of privacy, and were frequently visited and posted by the opposite gender. Many of the topics were also being addressed elsewhere, making these two forums quite redundant. There is no way to verify who is a brother or sister, so it was impossible to regulate for any real meaning. Whatever is posted publically should be done with the expectation that anybody can and will read it.

For members who want to discuss sensitive topics, and don't want to be known publically:

1. Post as a guest in the Guest Lounge.

2. Send a PM to @Anonymous, who can then anonymously post the sensitive issue publically on your behalf. 

3. Private conversations with trusted friends in real life or online (be careful).